mari62

I like this jacket colour! petrol green?

:) I don't like this jacket, for this special reason: The applications sewed on, both pattern and colours, are almost identical to what I sewed on a tablecloth,  at school, back in my youth, in the sixties! :naughty: Omg -  I think I still have it, somewhere... :doh: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

:) I don't like this jacket, for this special reason: The applications sewed on, both pattern and colours, are almost identical to what I sewed on a tablecloth,  at school, back in my youth, in the sixties! :naughty: Omg -  I think I still have it, somewhere... :doh:

Love, love

me 

phahahaha we'd love to see that tablecloth! :lmfao:

Love, love

me 

I want to see it, if you still keep it! :aah:  I guess...it maybe you will like it when you see it now?  

Korean magazine South_Korea.gif

NOBLESSE MEN 3월호

Thanks a lot for posting !!

These beautiful photos are from Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/universalmusickorea/posts/1009935249066428

수트가 미카빨 받고 있네요 ㅠㅠ
‪#‎수트깡패‬ ‪#‎미카‬ #MIKA ‪#‎노블레스맨‬ ‪#‎3월호‬

♬미카 노래나 들어볼까? UniversalMusicKorea.lnk.to/MIKA

제공: NOBLESSE MEN 3월호

25465587956_7c5b283765_o.jpg

24861154884_f22dcfb1a5_o.jpg

24865006253_ab1d7af936_o.jpg

25491702695_92195f9020_o.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCS5dk5B2UY/

12750180_978092215560867_1846736652_n.jp

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCS5l8zB2Uu/

11849454_1054577537938021_1551532396_n.j

• Like 2

I want to see it, if you still keep it! :aah:  I guess...it maybe you will like it when you see it now?  

:naughty: I suppose the tablecoth was ment to look decorative and artistic :teehee: I remember I was quite fed-up by it, cause I had to cut the applications, and sew it on, all by hand, so it really was a lot of work!  :doh: But in the end, the teacher was pleased with the result, and I was proud, hehe :das: So - if I find it, amongs my "oldies",  I'll tell you... :wink2:  

Love, love

me     

:naughty: I suppose the tablecoth was ment to look decorative and artistic :teehee: I remember I was quite fed-up by it, cause I had to cut the applications, and sew it on, all by hand, so it really was a lot of work!  :doh: But in the end, the teacher was pleased with the result, and I was proud, hehe :das: So - if I find it, amongs my "oldies",  I'll tell you... :wink2:  

Love, love

me     

I see, so you are fed up with that design. but I expect you will find it! :mika1:

Shanghai, China China.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C6nAlJfiAU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQu8HoYXDPQ

MIKA欧阳娜娜莫文蔚邀观众“舔屏”

2016-02-29 21:51:48

http://www.csytv.com/newhome/picnews/2016-02-29/537146.html

post-18723-0-99678700-1457185575_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-85076900-1457185602_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-95326500-1457185587_thumb.jpg

歐陽娜娜 : Nana Ou-Yang

post-18723-0-75965800-1457185892_thumb.jpg

Nana Ou-Yang was born in Taiwan in June, 2000.

She studied the music program in Taipei Municipal Dun-Hua elementary school from 2008 to 2012. With the highest score of the admission examination to enter the music program in 2008, Nana kept being the top student in her class in cello performance throughout her study in Dun-Hua elementary school for four years by working hard all the time. Thus, Nana was honored the first place when graduating from the music program in Taipei Municipal Dun-Hua elementary school in June, 2012. During this time, Nana attended various music competition and won many trophies as the top place in fields such as cello solo, piano solo, string quartet, symphony orchestra. Moreover, Nana Ou-Yang was honored with certificate of high distinction and recommended for admission to the music program of Junior High in the Affiliated Senior High School of National Taiwan Normal University. Afterwards, she was invited to play Hungarian Rhapsody by David Popper with Central Youth Symphony Orchestra.

Now, as a music class student in nior High in the Affiliated Senior High School of National Taiwan Normal University, Nana Ou-Yang majors in cello performance and is currently studying with Ms Ling-Yi Ou-Yang. She takes piano performance as her minor and has taught by Ms Hsuan Lo and Ms Bi-Shin Chang.

At 4 years old, she began to play with music for fun and soon she was eager to study piano playing at the age of 5. Enlightened by the well-known cello teacher, Mei-Ying Liao, at 6, Nana started to learn how to play the cello with great enthusiasm. With time going by, she has found that she enjoys playing with other people in orchestra ensembles, and she loves to practice chamber music together with classmates. Together with her mother, they have written famous columns and books, such as "Exchange Diaries between Nana and Mom", "This is How We Grew Up" , "Children's ability and taste in art and beauty" , "There is a Yo-Yo-Na in our home!"

At 10, she held a charity concert to celebrate her 10 year-old birthday.

At 11, in the Grand Tainan National Music Competition, she not only won the 1st place in cello solo performance, but also won the 1st place in chamber ensemble with her string quartet. In the summer, she went to National Cello Institute summer festival in the United States, instructed by Yoshihiko Terada 、Rick Mooney and Patty Hicks. After the festival on the U.S., she came back to Taiwan and joined summer festival in Taitung named "2011 Salut!", instructed by Shi-Lan Xiong (Cello Principal of National Symphony Orchestra) and Ri-Sheng Huang (member in NSO).
In the end of this year, she won the semifinal for cello solo performance in Taipei area and got the qualification to compete the National Music Final Competition for classical music program in Elementary School Level.

At 11 and half,she succeeded in the Taiwan School Year 100 National Music Competition and received the 1st award with special distinction in cello solo performance for Elementary Music School Level. According to the excellent score (all 7 judges graded her above 90) in the final competition,
the following are words from judges of the Taiwan School Year 100 National Music Competition.

── Your playing is much more matured and well controlled.
── Great musicality with both inside and outside charms.
── Fascinating performance combined with intelligence. Smooth Music lines and detailed layers made the music complete and satisfying.
── Solid technique, matching with confident musicality attracts the audiences and shows a great deal of potential.
── Through the relaxing bow arm and flexible vibrato, we eye-witnessed a powerful and beautiful playing from a little musician just like a genius with great and rare talent. It's a great enjoyment to listen to Nana's music. Congratulations that you have becoming a rising star!

Same year in June 2012, Nana held her first solo recital in the National Music Recital Hall, which event became the historical record of being the youngest musicians ever to perform solo recital in Taiwan National Music Hall.
Right after her successful recital tour throughout Taiwan, in July, Nana was invited to join Carl Flesch Akademie, the famous string festival in Baden-Baden in Germany. During the Carl Flesch Akademie International String Program, Nana Ou-Yang was not only the youngest member in the cello studio taking master class with Prof. Wolfgang Boettcher, but she also won the Award of the Mayor and the grand of full scholarship with great honor.

Recently, from October 26 to November 3, Nana attended National Cello Concours 2012 in Amsterdam, Holland; where she also played a chamber concert in the cello sextet with members of China Philharmonic Cellists led by Yi-Bing Chu, the cello professor in Central Conservatory of Music in Beijing.

Besides music, Nana, a child with great curiosity to everything, has many hobbies including painting, sports, skating, film making, and so on. Together with her sisters, she held art exhibition twice, and her pairing can be seen in her book "Children's ability and taste in art and beauty". In sports, Nana won champion a couple of times in skating competition. Being a common guest on TV shows, Nana has been invited to play music on TV in many occasions. Furthermore, in 2010, she was invited to dub her voice as the voice talent in animation movie <Despicable Me>.

Inspite of her broad interests, however, music is Nana's forever love! In order to pursuit her beloved music dream, Nana is willing to be apart from home and ready to go study abroad.

Nana Ou-Yang dreams to become a great cellist just like Yo-Yo Ma and Jian Wang!
She is the happiest when having new interesting piece to work on, and the biggest satisfaction for Nana is to enjoy her own performance on stage. She hopes to become a music angel, so that she can use her music to bring energy and happiness for people!

莫文蔚 : Karen Mok

wiki https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karen_Mok

Karen Mok is well-known global artist for her talents in music and film. She’s two-time Golden Melody Award-winning Singer in Asia and many-time nomination and award in HK, TW Film Awards.

https://www.facebook.com/KarenMokOfficial/photos/a.235201933310555.1073741828.126467857517297/573190266178385/?type=3

12791069_573190266178385_905634832166459

12814733_573190259511719_827829304807989

Edited by Kumazzz

Thanks a million for sharing !

Photos : twitter Feb 17

25186807709_3b8ff783b6_o.jpg

25554366355_8c7b377142_o.jpg

This signed one is cute!!! I mean, he is serious on that pic but the thing he added onto the background makes everything lighter.
  • Like 1

This signed one is cute!!! I mean, he is serious on that pic but the thing he added onto the background makes everything lighter.

:thumb_yello: Thanks a million for sharing!!  :hug:  :wub:  OMG - when did we last see MIKA laying his cheek on the head of a person!?  :shocked: Here's obviously a lot of trust!  :wub: And the radiointerview - aawww - I SO love to hear everything he explains about the OSM concerts,  and the recording of these wonderful nights in Montreal  :fisch:  :wub:  AND - two new projects!?  :shocked: I do hope we'll get one presented at  the London Palladium gig... :teehee: Thank you guys, for making me day even better than it already was... :yes:  :wub:

Love, love

me  

• Like 1

another interview from China: 

That's the link I was given but better via Safari and many ads later, the video started :thumb_yello:  It's 22mins and worth watching cos it's in ENGLISH :wub:

Another link :https://vimeo.com/158037826

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much for this interview Zel  :hug:  I love it - MIKA is wise and wonderful here, as always ... :wub:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Hi! Can someone please translate these three answers? Google's translation is messed up, as usual.

EM:你给Cesvi慈善拍卖会做了张超级棒的圣诞贺卡,那么你自己收过最棒的圣诞礼物是什么?(编注:采访问题发出在圣诞前,回复在圣诞后)

M:有两样。有一次,我收到一个大盒子,上面写着“圣诞卡”,我打开来一看发现是用姜饼和糖果做的一整条村庄!那个铺满糖霜的“湖”上面还有杏仁蛋白软糖做的小人在溜冰!我到现在都还记得那闻起来有多香!

另一个,就是约50个歌迷做了个圣诞卡,为了支持我帮助叙利亚难民的圣诞任务向联合国难民事务高级专员公署捐了一大笔钱!看见大家团结起来慷慨解囊真的太感动了,现在想起来,这比会溜冰的杏仁蛋白软糖小人都要让我高兴

EM:不知道你介不介意聊这个,还记得Patrick Wolf很久很久以前Diss过你吗?说来出道那么久,你有什么后悔的决定吗?

M:哈哈哈那事情其实挺蠢的,我从来没有回应过,他说的侮辱话笨死了也毫无根据,之后也道歉过两次了。我猜他当时应该就是一时冲动口不择言吧。

要说后悔的事情,我还真做过不少,例如允许自己因为身边工作的人而压力山大。压力是种幻觉,它只是别人想在我身上赚钱的工具而已,我现在已经对这个很敏感了,见了就跑。现在我已经不再后悔什么了,总体而言我的音乐事业很特别也很奇怪,对此我感动很高兴也很自在。人生啊,就像电影《滑动门》,Gwyneth Paltrow那部嘞……(编注:又名“双面情人”,讲述Paltrow主演的女主角因为赶上与未赶上地铁班车而过上两段截然不同的生活)总之就是,如果回到过去改变了什么后悔的事情,天晓得最后结果又会碰上什么屎呢对不对?

http://www.eardrummusic.com/exclusives/mika-china-tour-2016-interview/

落:我昨天在Facebook上看到你po的一张图,你举着一张海报,上面写着“Bowie,thank you for my dream.”大卫·鲍伊是如何影响了你的生活和你的作品的呢?

Mika:鲍伊的作品我花了很长的时间去理解,到现在我仍然有一些不大明白。但这恰恰是我非常喜欢它们的原因, 喜欢并不一定要完完全全领会。他不属于任何人,他周围只有一个很小的圈子。我喜欢他总是不去迎合别人期待的想法,喜欢他尝试冒风险的想法。至于这玩意儿热 门还是不热门,才不重要呢。这只属于鲍伊自个儿。他从不妥协,只做他想做的。他有着根本而内在的优雅,站在“无聊”的对立面。很多人都觉得,如果要优雅, 得潇洒,得奢侈。他不奢侈,却很潇洒。他自成一格,从不无聊,也从不掉价儿。今天人们在网上,为了让自己不无聊,都变得有些不像话了,发些荒谬的图片啊, 我是不懂,总之是在炫耀,但这是真无聊!今日世界大多数名流(此处用手指做了一个夸张的动作,似乎表达不屑)被社交媒体带着跑,真无聊!这不是真的自成一 格。只是装个姿势,拍张照片,摆个态度而已。而鲍伊才是优雅,时髦,不乏味。他是动真格的,而且目光长远,毫不肤浅。所以我才因他而深受启发,不仅是我, 整个世界都是如此。

Thank you so, so much :)

Edited by kreacher
adding the source url
  • Like 1

Shanghai, China China.gif

another interview from China: 

That's the link I was given but better via Safari and many ads later, the video started :thumb_yello:  It's 22mins and worth watching cos it's in ENGLISH :wub:

Another link :https://vimeo.com/158037826

ORIGINAL

RE-uploaded

2016.03.04 iQIYI : 今晚 (Tonight) 英国音乐鬼才MIKA

Interview and report of Mika China Tour in 2016

• Like 3

Hi! Can someone please translate these three answers? Google's translation is messed up, as usual.

EM:你给Cesvi慈善拍卖会做了张超级棒的圣诞贺卡,那么你自己收过最棒的圣诞礼物是什么?(编注:采访问题发出在圣诞前,回复在圣诞后)

M:有两样。有一次,我收到一个大盒子,上面写着“圣诞卡”,我打开来一看发现是用姜饼和糖果做的一整条村庄!那个铺满糖霜的“湖”上面还有杏仁蛋白软糖做的小人在溜冰!我到现在都还记得那闻起来有多香!

另一个,就是约50个歌迷做了个圣诞卡,为了支持我帮助叙利亚难民的圣诞任务向联合国难民事务高级专员公署捐了一大笔钱!看见大家团结起来慷慨解囊真的太感动了,现在想起来,这比会溜冰的杏仁蛋白软糖小人都要让我高兴

EM: You made a superb Christmas card for the Cesvi Charity Auction.  What is the best Christmas gift you've received? (Editor's note: This questions is asked before Christmas, the reply is given after Christmas)

M: There are two. Once, I received a large box that wrote "Christmas card" on it, I opened, and find a village made gingerbread and candy! There are even a Maripan skating on a lake covered with frosting! I still remember how amazing it smells!

Another is a Christmas card made by about 50 fans, and together they donate a large amount of money in order to help supporting my UN Syria Refugee Mission! This generosity united by fans is really touching, and now think about it, this gift made me much happier than the Maripan skater!

Just a rough translation of the first question, I'll translate the rest later~

• Like 6

So sad to hear what he said after 8:00, how can someone consider him/herself a fan if he/she was insulting the idol?? To make him upset in his own gig!! I understand if fans were not happy for his song choices, but insulted him? That went too far!

I know he got happy after that for the fan flag action. But the thought of him getting insulted in his stage, where he should get the most happiness from, really made me sad.

Edited by yang
  • Like 4

So sad to hear what he said after 8:00, how can someone consider him/herself a fan if he/she was insulting the idol?? To make him upset in his own gig!! I understand if fans were not happy for his song choices, but insulted him? That went too far!

I know he got happy after that for the fan flag action. But the thought of him getting insulted in his stage, where he should get the most happiness from, really made me sad.

He spoke about that incident when he did a concert in France, right before he sang Boum Boum Boum. ;)

https://youtu.be/CS99kHUPFv0

• Like 1