Mika @ Teatro Petruzzelli, Bari, ITALY - 07 March 2016 - Free concert

mari62

We can announce another Mika show, this time at Teatro Petruzzelli in Bari (Italy), on 7th March!

The tickets, which are free of charge, can be requested via this http://www.lottomaticaitalia.it/lotto/giocopiu/bari-landing-mika.html

They'll let us know as soon as they are available.

12717820_10153507566593040_5776576640579

Are you going? You can RSVP here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/988-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

• Like 2

Oh my gosh! Only 1 and a half hour away from where I live! I think he'll never come closer than this, I hope I'll be able to get tickets for this gig. Don't we know anything more yet about how this is going to work?

Oh my gosh! Only 1 and a half hour away from where I live! I think he'll never come closer than this, I hope I'll be able to get tickets for this gig. Don't we know anything more yet about how this is going to work?

:bye:

I really hope that firstly you manage to go and, maybe, some of us from other regions  :rolleyes:

W South Italy :italia:

• Like 2

:bye:

I really hope that firstly you manage to go and, maybe, some of us from other regions  :rolleyes:

W South Italy :italia:

Thanks! I hope so too, I'm only afraid that getting tickets will be a mess, I'm waiting to know more about it

Thanks! I hope so too, I'm only afraid that getting tickets will be a mess, I'm waiting to know more about it

Getting tickets is always a mess!!

Are you the only lonely "pugliese" mfcer?

Are tickets available to anyone outside Italy?

Hi Rose. :bye:

Sorry we don't know. Usually italian contests for free events are always just for italians. I have not idea for this particular event. And since Mika became an xfactor judge in Italy to have tickets is alwais a mission impossible.

About this event i just understood that you must be over18 if you want reserve a free ticket and when you obtain the confirm of reservation you must collect ticket, strictly with your Id card, 2 days before the concert at the box office of the theatre.

The date of start of the reservation is unknown!

Sorry we don't know. Usually italian contests for free events are always just for italians. I have not idea for this particular event. And since Mika became an xfactor judge in Italy to have tickets is alwais a mission impossible.

About this event i just understood that you must be over18 if you want reserve a free ticket and when you obtain the confirm of reservation you must collect ticket, strictly with your Id card, 2 days before the concert at the box office of the theatre.

Okay, thank you for explaining how it works  :)  :thumb_yello:

Ha! Now, that's a question I dont know how to answer. Probably... as far as I know, at least, unless some new member joined lately and I missed it.

So, is this thing confirmed, that tickets must be collected at the box office personally two days before? Where does this info come from? I tried to take a look on the site, but found nothing.

So, is this thing confirmed, that tickets must be collected at the box office personally two days before? Where does this info come from? I tried to take a look on the site, but found nothing.

I read the "terms and conditions" of the reservation. You find it simulating the reservation of another event of the same contest.

Ha! Now, that's a question I dont know how to answer. Probably... as far as I know, at least, unless some new member joined lately and I missed it.

Me too i know just you. :original:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyway, I hope that at least all local people who want to go, will succeed in getting tickets ;)

I hope so too. After chasing him around for gigs, it'd be such a shame if I missed him, for once he comes here

so much happening in Italy! It's like a different Mika there :doh:

IS THIS another symphonic event?

Not that I know of, at least. Since it's a free event, I think it's unluckily... not that I would mind, though

I was super fast to reserve, the website told me that my reservation was successful... then i received an email that write i'm in a waiting list.  :(

I already reserved the train to be there 2 days before, to collect ticket.

So, if someone has a spare ticket for me and can not go to collect the ticket for himself  two days before i offer to collect the tickets, with a scan of the id card.

I was super fast to reserve, the website told me that my reservation was successful... then i received an email that write i'm in a waiting list.  :(

I already reserved the train to be there 2 days before, to collect ticket.

So, if someone has a spare ticket for me and can not go to collect the ticket for himself  two days before i offer to collect the tickets, with a scan of the id card.

same situation... and reading comments on FB and Twitter, really few people succeeded  :dunno: