Greetings from Tunisia!

thesadchicken

You're welcome :) Thank for asking.

Yeah, it is awesome. I really enjoy what I do, although it's not always easy. And to answer your question: yes, actually, I've made a short movie last year, and I'm writing another one. They're not very good, but I'm proud to say I'm getting better! 

Of course, it needs a lot of practice and work but I think that if you're making them with your heart they can be nothing but good! :D 

Aww, thank you so much Amye! My 'Very Special Person' is from Northern Ireland! And I'm kinda really proud to be the first African member you meet :D I hope I'll be a worthy representative of my continent!

*squeals* Thank you!! Purple and blue are my favorite colors too! You're too sweet <3

Hey, we have a lot of stuff in common! Also yeeeeeey for colored hair! I dyed my hair pink two years ago, but it was intensely-pink, you know XD 

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I already feel at home here :D

About the chicken: that's actually a Michael Jackson quote from a video where he's feeding a dead chicken to a crocodile. Yep, pretty weird. But it's been my internet name for years and I like it!

Awwwk cutie hehe XD!!! I like that title :)!!! I don't doubt you'll be a more than worthy and amazing representative, I only hope the same thing down my end hehe (but I'm not talking continents so no pressure Selma haha ;):P !!!)

Yeah we do, it's class :D!!! There is actuallly a Sherlock thread in here btw in the 'other artists' forum, you would enjoy that, definitely check it out ;)!!! Oooooooo love it (not being racist) you could soooo pull that off kuz off you're skin tone but I sooooo couldn't I'm literally as white as they come ahahaha XD that's why I have to go candyfloss (it's also just really pretty)

Awwwwwwk you're welcome chic, that makes me very happy to hear that, hope you have an absolute ball in here :)!!!

If you see me in chat, don't be shy honestly, just say hi and put yourself out there, everyone loves meeting new people in there who actually talk :D!!!

Oh really?! That's so quirky and unique and weird yeah haha, cool, thanks for the explanation XD!!!

Awwwk cutie hehe XD!!! I like that title :)!!! I don't doubt you'll be a more than worthy and amazing representative, I only hope the same thing down my end hehe (but I'm not talking continents so no pressure Selma haha ;):P !!!)

Yeah we do, it's class :D!!! There is actuallly a Sherlock thread in here btw in the 'other artists' forum, you would enjoy that, definitely check it out ;)!!! Oooooooo love it (not being racist) you could soooo pull that off kuz off you're skin tone but I sooooo couldn't I'm literally as white as they come ahahaha XD that's why I have to go candyfloss (it's also just really pretty)

Awwwwwwk you're welcome chic, that makes me very happy to hear that, hope you have an absolute ball in here :)!!!

If you see me in chat, don't be shy honestly, just say hi and put yourself out there, everyone loves meeting new people in there who actually talk :D!!!

Oh really?! That's so quirky and unique and weird yeah haha, cool, thanks for the explanation XD!!!

I'll definitely check out that Sherlock thread! Thanks :D

Yeah I mean I actually prefer that pastel, candyfloss pink too, but intense-pink was the best I could do XD I'm pretty sure anything would suit you though: make your hair as fabulous as you are! 

Also I'm actually kinda pale? I live in North Africa and here we're a mixture of African-Arabs and Berbers, so we come in all shapes and colors! Is there a thread where I can post a selfie or something? I think it would be super nice to get to know other members' faces and show y'all mine :)

Okey dokey! Thanks <3