2016 - Jamsil Indoor Stadium, Seoul, Korea - 12 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

Hello,

I still have not found right words to express my impression about the night...It was beautiful, heartful, memorable gig.

It was my first MIKA gig in Seoul. Busan was great the night before, but Seoul was something more.

Fans packed with the Jamsil Indoor Stadium were awfully energetic and sung every single song along, yelled in a high voice at every single movement of MIKA. The enthusiastic cheers pushed MIKA to get in the groove. Acutually his parformance was much better than the day before.

His gratefulness for them was written all over his face, especialy he played "Stardust". I am not a Korean, but it was so emotional to see that he was deeply moved and have a view of the audience for a while. :tears:

There was a high degree of confidence between MIKA and Korean fans. That made the show so special one.

Thank you Seoul, One of the best places for MIKA gig for sure.

Here's a link to my SoundCloud audio track, enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/naomika-259139183/20160212seoul

Attached my favourite pic.

MIKA singing in a crowd..I love the morment.  :wub:

NaoMika☆

DSC00230_zps7jazhuyr.jpg

Thank you for the soundcloud audio upload! :thumb_yello:  Mika and the crowds' sounds are quite well balanced and very clear!  It reminds me the fever of the night.  :cheer: Thanks, NaoMika!  :wink2:

• Like 1

• silver changed the title to 2016 - Jamsil Indoor Stadium, Seoul, Korea - 12 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS