2016 - Jamsil Indoor Stadium, Seoul, Korea - 12 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

Seoul, here we go again !!!

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/flag/South_Korea.gif It's the second day of Mika's Korean Tour in 2016 !!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsBTpOziFo/

mikainstagram

Before going on stage tonight. Curtis in the background.

24355071324_b96db3dec5_o.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsBa-YziF3/

mikainstagram

My rather remarkable suit by @maisonvalentino Couture

24355114684_e2145af9a3_o.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBsBftTTiGG/

mikainstagram

Voila!!! @maisonvalentino

24618123909_606118f486_o.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBt8Cz9TiMH/

mikainstagram

From Seoul Jamsil Arena yesterday. What an amazing night. Thank you so much. X (don't know who took this pic but it's great!)

24385997313_9c88230054_b.jpg

========

REPORTS

========

====

PICS

====

======

VIDEOS

======

Periscope by Grazia & Lucrezia

tiibet

========

PRESS

========

REVIEW

PHOTO

• Like 8

Super handsome looking very spiffy when he entered ..... I am so crap at writing concert reviews , pls go to my IG account for video links. Slightly different set list, his voice is awesome

The Paradise caravan missing tonight, hope not lost in Busan

Curtain nearly drowned him during GK BUT he reacted very fast

He spoke more Korean tonight, crowd seems to understand him. He is such an impressive linguist, dont know why he couldnt master Mandarin!

He had great fun with Underwater,it is a great crowd pleaser. Last song was Stardust...crowd was so sad when he sang "when will i see u again"

• Like 13

No one seemed to care about my video camera so I filmed almost every song (but not Porcelain, sorry, was listening to it my eyes closed  :wub: ) Brilliant gig, really. The Seoul audience was even better than I expected and the show was full of energy. Sorry I'm too tired to link every vid separately but you can find them all here:

https://mikagigs.com/2016/02/12/videos-mika-jamsil-indoor-stadium-in-seoul-korea/

• Like 17

i watched most of grazia's periscope live, what an amazing energy from mika and the crowd! :fangurl: despite the bad streaming quality, i could feel that this was one of those special gigs, the reason why many of us travel around the world to see him live again and again. :wub2: i especially loved promiseland, love today and elle me dit (hope someone filmed that too in good quality, it was so funny how he kept crawling around on the floor and thrusting his hips. :teehee:) oh, and i loved hearing my interpretation again, it's been so long since he played that at his gigs!

• Like 6

i watched most of grazia's periscope live, what an amazing energy from mika and the crowd! :fangurl: despite the bad streaming quality, i could feel that this was one of those special gigs, the reason why many of us travel around the world to see him live again and again. :wub2: i especially loved promiseland, love today and elle me dit (hope someone filmed that too in good quality, it was so funny how he kept crawling around on the floor and thrusting his hips. :teehee:) oh, and i loved hearing my interpretation again, it's been so long since he played that at his gigs!

I added EMD to my vids. The dance in the end was accidentally cut and I had it as a separate vid but the whole song itself is there.  Added a few other vids as well, I think only Porcelain, TAY and BG are missing. Sadly he skipped Last Party this time (but added some other songs). 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 5

I added EMD to my vids. The dance in the end was accidentally cut and I had it as a separate vid but the whole song itself is there.  Added a few other vids as well, I think only Porcelain, TAY and BG are missing. Sadly he skipped Last Party this time (but added some other songs).

Thanks Nina, i'll go watch it now :biggrin2:

• Like 1

Or maybe he wants to show us in what a good shape his body is....  :rolleyes:

And he is in an incredible shape indeed! Couldn't believe my eyes watching his jumps during Promiseland. I can't understand how someone can jump like that and sing at the same time  :shocked:

• Like 5

And he is in an incredible shape indeed! Couldn't believe my eyes watching his jumps during Promiseland. I can't understand how someone can jump like that and sing at the same time  :shocked:

Yes,I watched the gig on periscope,he was on fire,indeed! :thumb_yello:  And he really can jump,run all over the stage,and sing perfect at the same time,he is a great performer. Probably it's only me then,feeling uncomfortable seeing that "demonstration" during EMD... 

• Like 2

Setlist

1. Porcelain
  2. My Interpretation
  3. Talk about You
  4. Grace Kelly
  5. Good Wife
  6. Big Girl
  7. Boum Boum Boum
  8. Good Guys
  9. Relax
  10. Origin of Love
  11. Under Water
  12. Staring at the Sun
  13. Lollipop
  14. Promiseland
  15. Happy Ending
  16. Elle Me Dit
  17. We Are Golden

Encore :

• Love Today
  • Stardust
  • Like 3

Very big thanks for the videos and the setlist :huglove::flowers2::thumb_yello:

VK tells me to log in to be able to watch the video ...I forgot my password , I hope I can retrieve it.

As far as Mika's dance I don't know what to say :bleh:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Super Tired....! 

As always did Korean fanclub Mikaholix some exclusive surprises and flashlight moments on each gigs in Korea... the Stars/Sun Panels in Busan and Streamers/Golden glitters in Seoul and "still secrets" for Daegu... (We love surprises, so no one mentioned about those on twitter or FB for months!)

Busan surprises went perfect as planned ..  but I had to be very nervous after the Busan gig... Talk about you was rearranged with acoustic tempo and he didn't sing WAG there! :mf_rosetinted: That reminded me 2010's paper plane disaster... at that time we had to change the song into Happy Ending even though it was planned for AOW.  

I had no idea with the TAY... no time to change something and it might be rude if I should ask Mika to change TAY arrangement... so... yeah. screwed up. :P

Just after Buan gig I asked the promotor to tell mika that fans prepared gold glitters for WAG... and...maybe he heard our prayer? he sang WAG in Seoul and the gold glitters went perfect as planned. Yay! 

This Seoul gig is my first Heaven Tour show , and I felt that the tempo and speed of the show is obviously slower than his 2010 around shows.  ..  now understood why Mika booked seated venues in this Asia tour. Not bad for me as I got older than my 2010's :aah: His charisma gets stronger and stronger than earlier days! 

OMG he's presence in stage is so outstanding... and no other popstars has that huge charisma as him! and I feel very overwhelmed whenever he sings in close distance. How could his family live around him everyday.. not being overwhelmed by his presence itself? :naughty:

Am off to Daegu tomorrow. We rent huge tour buses for fans in Seoul to Daegu! It's my last Asia tour gig (damn work!) so will enjoy as much as I can! 

Hope I could meet some mfcers in Daegu! In seoul i was absolutely busy before the show to hand out the stuffs to thousands of audiences with fanclub staffs.. Daegu it's easier...we can get into the venue before the show and set up everything.

Sorry Mika we occupied the time and you're the next. :naughty:  

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 17

Super Tired....! 

As always did Korean fanclub Mikaholix some exclusive surprises and flashlight moments on each gigs in Korea... the Stars/Sun Panels in Busan and Streamers/Golden glitters in Seoul and "still secrets" for Daegu... (We love surprises, so no one mentioned about those on twitter or FB for months!)

Busan surprises went perfect as planned ..  but I had to be very nervous after the Busan gig... Talk about you was rearranged with acoustic tempo and he didn't sing WAG there! :mf_rosetinted: That reminded me 2010's paper plane disaster... at that time we had to change the song into Happy Ending even though it was planned for AOW.  

I had no idea with the TAY... no time to change something and it might be rude if I should ask Mika to change TAY arrangement... so... yeah. screwed up. :P

Just after Buan gig I asked the promotor to tell mika that fans prepared gold glitters for WAG... and...maybe he heard our prayer? he sang WAG in Seoul and the gold glitters went perfect as planned. Yay! 

This Seoul gig is my first Heaven Tour show , and I felt that the tempo and speed of the show is obviously slower than his 2010 around shows.  ..  now understood why Mika booked seated venues in this Asia tour. Not bad for me as I got older than my 2010's :aah: His charisma gets stronger and stronger than earlier days! 

OMG he's presence in stage is so outstanding... and no other popstars has that huge charisma as him! and I feel very overwhelmed whenever he sings in close distance. How could his family live around him everyday.. not being overwhelmed by his presence itself? :naughty:

Am off to Daegu tomorrow. We rent huge tour buses for fans in Seoul to Daegu! It's my last Asia tour gig (damn work!) so will enjoy as much as I can! 

Hope I could meet some mfcers in Daegu! In seoul i was absolutely busy before the show to hand out the stuffs to thousands of audiences with fanclub staffs.. Daegu it's easier...we can get into the venue before the show and set up everything.

Thank you Yuna Korean fans are really so amazing!

• Like 2

Super Tired....! 

Mika is really priviledged to have fans like you. GG was so beautiful with all the public singing along.  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Super Tired....! 

Korean fans are amazing:super musical and fun! My exact thoughts last night was "such a pity not filmed for DVD release"

Can't wait to see what you gals planned for Daegu tmrw! Good luck and have a great time!

Unfortunately my hotels this trip has been disappointing (only plus side in Busan was being in same hotel  :fisch:  ) but his fabulous shows made the trip worthwhile  :wub:

• Like 1

Very big thanks for the videos and the setlist :huglove::flowers2::thumb_yello:

VK tells me to log in to be able to watch the video ...I forgot my password , I hope I can retrieve it.

As far as Mika's dance I don't know what to say :bleh:

His geek dance is my highlight! Last night dancing was not as funny as those last year :das:

Yes,I watched the gig on periscope,he was on fire,indeed! :thumb_yello:  And he really can jump,run all over the stage,and sing perfect at the same time,he is a great performer. Probably it's only me then,feeling uncomfortable seeing that "demonstration" during EMD...

Well, i know what you mean... seeing it in high quality is a bit different than the low quality streaming picture. :teehee: but still i think it's fun. He clearly is having fun, he did moves like this a lot more often back in 2007/2008, and the way he is spinning around in a circle on the floor by "walking", with his hips up in the air (dunno how to describe it better) is just absolutely hilarious! :roftl:

His show was amazing as we already know!!

Korean fans prepared some surprise events for him and those were successful ????????????

Mika, when will I see you again??? ????

post-28798-0-02425000-1455373838_thumb.jpg

post-28798-0-82841700-1455373857_thumb.jpg

post-28798-0-88410100-1455373886_thumb.jpg

Edited by yoye
  • Like 7

Well, i know what you mean... seeing it in high quality is a bit different than the low quality streaming picture. :teehee: but still i think it's fun. He clearly is having fun, he did moves like this a lot more often back in 2007/2008, and the way he is spinning around in a circle on the floor by "walking", with his hips up in the air (dunno how to describe it better) is just absolutely hilarious! :roftl:

I know he always did his awkward dance,and jumped,and shook his ass on stage,and he is funny indeed. But I feel that lately he's kinda exaggerates,and some moves looks ridiculous and embarrassing on stage,imo.... those are probably his buttocks' exercises at the gym  :teehee:  And I wonder what common people from the audience could think seeing that (not everyone is a hardcore fan),or the media  :aah:  Or even him,if he's watching afterwards.... probably he is like this : https://twitter.com/XFactor_Italia/status/642061288491888640 

• Like 2

:) MIKAs jumping, running and singing perfect at the same time,  reminds me much about Mick Jaggers performances - high energy level  :wink2:  About his "floor-dancing" during EMD,  I think it's pure fun :teehee:   It might have been a little bit more embarrassing if he did these moves for Boum Boum Boum...  :naughty: 

Love, love

me