2015 - Exco Auditorium Theater, Daegu, KR - 14 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/flag/South_Korea.gif Hello Daegu !!!

It's the third day of Korea Tour 2016 !!

Share your reports, photos and videos of this amazing show with us !

========

REPORTS

========

====

PICS

====

======

VIDEOS

======

Grazia & Lucrezia 

• Like 3

Another wonderful show in Korea. The audience is extraordinary indeed, no wonder he loves Korea so much. Amazing moment with one of the fan actions and the audience flying blue planes at the exactly right moment during Happy Ending :wub2: Beautiful. Mika responded equally beautifully doing the ending without his microphone in front of the big Daegu audience. Best moment of the show :wub2:

Tonight wasn't one of my personal favorites though. I haven't much slept since Tue, been totally jet lagged and over-tired but couldn't sleep and my seat was much outside the stage so felt like being outside of the show. Must still mention how incredibly sweet the young security guy in front of me was. He blocked the tiny view I had so he went down and stayed like that most of the show stretching his legs time to time and asked the ones in front of him move as well. Can't believe he did that, his legs must be hurting so much!

So happy we heard Last Party tonight :wub2: I was so tired I cried like a baby, hope no one noticed, lol! Definitely my biggest favorite song atm and tonight's version surely reason enough to travel to Daegu. My Korean adventure is sadly almost over. It's been an amazing experience. Now fan bus back to Seoul.

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 12

Another wonderful show in Korea. The audience is extraordinary indeed, no wonder he loves Korea so much. Amazing moment with one of the fan actions and the audience flying blue planes at the exactly right moment during Happy Ending :wub2: Beautiful. Mika responded equally beautifully doing the ending without his microphone in front of the big Daegu audience. Best moment of the show :wub2:

Tonight wasn't one of my personal favorites though. I haven't much slept since Tue, been totally jet lagged and over-tired but couldn't sleep and my seat was much outside the stage so felt like being outside of the show. Must still mention how incredibly sweet the young security guy in front of me was. He blocked the tiny view I had so he went down and stayed like that most of the show stretching his legs time to time and asked the ones in front of him move as well. Can't believe he did that, his legs must be hurting so much!

So happy we heard Last Party tonight :wub2: I was so tired I cried like a baby, hope no one noticed, lol! Definitely my biggest favorite song atm and tonight's version surely reason enough to travel to Daegu. My Korean adventure is sadly almost over. It's been an amazing experience. Now fan bus back to Seoul.

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much Nina - for everything you share from your adventures abroad!!  :hug:  :wub: You're a blessing to MFC, and everybody who has to stay at home!  :)  Have a safe flight back home to Helsinki!  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 2

:thumb_yello: Thank you sooo much Nina - for everything you share from your adventures abroad!! :hug::wub: You're a blessing to MFC, and everybody who has to stay at home! :) Have a safe flight back home to Helsinki! :wub:

Love, love

me

Thanks! Going to Japan tomorrow! :)

• Like 4

I loved Daegu gig more than Seoul personally...! Maybe I was a bit relaxed before the gig as the paper plane is easier than those damn thousands packs of streamers and gold glitters in Seoul. I never could do this again after.... It really burned me out for months and totally exhausted...   :naughty: The Daegu venue was terrible (as expected..) but the sound system was slightly better than Seoul. And I had quite a good seat, 1st row, just in front of the Caravan.  

With Promotor's help, Holix admins could arrange the planes on every seat before the show, took about 30 mins around, so I could have time to chill out till the door open....and I came back to the venue just 10 mins before the show! The paper plane went out good and think the audience enjoyed much more than Mika himself :lmfao: I was at 1st row so hit by lots of planes... but not that dangerous or hurt as it just hit my back and head. Except two things - one the lights, even though I asked the promotor to request the light engineer to light on that moment, but totally ignored, and two, one women next me who maybe thought it's a darting game toward Mika  :sneaky2:  I screamed her  'DO NOT THROW THAT TO MIKA!!!' and sadly didn't work. Thankfully Mika left the Caravan side after her two planes... oh gosh. Well except that, everything was perfect and the show was more amazing than Seoul  :wub:

Here's my record.... DOWNLOAD-SENDSPACE

Edited song by song and Kiara made me beautiful front image for this. Enjoy! 

Mika%252520Live%252520in%252520Daegu%252

Edited by Yuna
  • Like 9

Hello,

Sorry for being late, just a quick report.

Here's a link to some photos from Daegu gig.

Enjoy!

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/NaoMika/slideshow/20160214DAEGU

The final of Korean tour and it was Valentine's day!

MIKA arrived around 2:00pm at the venue, EXCO Hall 1. He was together with his band members on the limousine bus. Wearing a knit cap and sunglasses, looked casual but so cool as usual.

I loved the stage with the caravan but it was so pity I couldn't see the left half of the caravan due to the seat setting (I was on 3rd row in B block). Most of people around me were watching at the display when the caravan was transformed.

MIKA was pretty good in mood, very active after a day off. Buzzing around the stage, even on the floor on the audience level when he sung SATS. He drove the show from the beginning to the end. He made a mistake on piano, and then played ad-lib song about mistake, that was funny. I loved it. Peperplanes fan surprise was very successful. I enjoyed the view of paperplanes flying all over the floor.

Fans I met in Daegu were so kind and nice to me as well as Seoul and Busan. I had a good time in a cafe with a MIKA fan for chatting after the gig. Thanks.

After the show, he came out from the venue to say bye-bye to fans. Fans were waiting for him in a single line along the pavement. It was a freeeeezing night, so he was in an anorak reminded me a bit of Southpark. He passed by in front of me with a smile. I had a chance to have a small chat with him, so sweet. Korean fans brought him a lots of presents. His hands were full of such gifts and people started flocking around him. Then a car came to pick him and went back to the venue.

It was great to be in Korea, I will definitely be back to this country to see MIKA and lovely MIKA fans!

NaoMika☆

• Like 5

Hello,

Sorry for being late, just a quick report.

Here's a link to some photos from Daegu gig.

Enjoy!

http://s666.photobucket.com/user/NaoMika/slideshow/20160214DAEGU

The final of Korean tour and it was Valentine's day!

MIKA arrived around 2:00pm at the venue, EXCO Hall 1. He was together with his band members on the limousine bus. Wearing a knit cap and sunglasses, looked casual but so cool as usual.

I loved the stage with the caravan but it was so pity I couldn't see the left half of the caravan due to the seat setting (I was on 3rd row in B block). Most of people around me were watching at the display when the caravan was transformed.

MIKA was pretty good in mood, very active after a day off. Buzzing around the stage, even on the floor on the audience level when he sung SATS. He drove the show from the beginning to the end. He made a mistake on piano, and then played ad-lib song about mistake, that was funny. I loved it. Peperplanes fan surprise was very successful. I enjoyed the view of paperplanes flying all over the floor.

Fans I met in Daegu were so kind and nice to me as well as Seoul and Busan. I had a good time in a cafe with a MIKA fan for chatting after the gig. Thanks.

After the show, he came out from the venue to say bye-bye to fans. Fans were waiting for him in a single line along the pavement. It was a freeeeezing night, so he was in an anorak reminded me a bit of Southpark. He passed by in front of me with a smile. I had a chance to have a small chat with him, so sweet. Korean fans brought him a lots of presents. His hands were full of such gifts and people started flocking around him. Then a car came to pick him and went back to the venue.

It was great to be in Korea, I will definitely be back to this country to see MIKA and lovely MIKA fans!

NaoMika☆

Thank you for the report. The Venues itself is worst ever ...the view..... pity Daegu doesn't have many options... better to book 1500 seats of auditoriums than this rubbish hall.... (it's for exhibition, not concerts!) Thankfully the show itself was amazing and the vibe was excellent as well! Hope you had good memories in Daegu too! 

• Like 2

• silver changed the title to 2015 - Exco Auditorium Theater, Daegu, KR - 14 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS