2016 - Mika @ The Vine : Hong Kong 22 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Kumazzz

We waiting for him outside the venue after the show,about an hour later,he came,signing and taking pics with fans,but it was hurry to have M&G.... I got his signed on my WAG promo CD and just gave my gift to a big guy from MIKA's team to letting him give my gift to MIKA :mikasweat:  Anyway,it was an amazing and unforgettable night for me,met many fans and watched the wonderful performance by MIKA! When will I see you again,MIKA? I dunno,but I'll waiting again! 

Sorry for my poor English,and the report seem very messy..... :mikasweat: Hope u all guys can understand what I want to tell :facepalm:

So happy you finally got to see him :hug:

• Like 1

星日日報

http://vancouver.singtao.ca/451990/2016-02-24/post-mika%E9%A6%99%E6%B8%AF%E9%96%8B%E9%A8%B7%E4%BB%BB%E6%94%AC%E5%86%A7fans/?variant=zh-cn

Mika香港开骚任揽冧fans

[2016-02-24]

英国歌手Mika去年6月因声带不适及不断咳嗽取消香港的演出,前晚他再度重临香港举行亚洲巡唱,Mika的魅力没法挡,有fans提早10小时到湾仔The Vine外排队,其中一名fans在网上留言称准备了礼物给Mika,但就被工作人员阻止,而且他们态度恶劣。

狂向fans耍冧功

Mika 于晚上8时30分现身,他在钢琴前先自弹自唱《My Interpretation》及《Talk About You》,之后他称很热,有fans就叫他除衫,他反而向fans说︰“不要乱说话,我可能真的会(除衫)!”'口氹'得乐迷非常high。但Mika未 够喉,继续向他们施冧功,任被邀请上台的fans又揽又抱,其中一名男fans先打Mika手臂一拳,然后Mika邀请他坐在身旁自弹自唱给他 听,Mika更主动将男fans的头推落自己膊头,又任男fans从后揽实他,并叫对方教他说广东话。而前日是元宵佳节,有fans向Mika送上小灯 笼,他随即挂在咪架上。Mika全晚除了唱出多首新碟歌曲外,亦演唱了多首他的热爆歌曲,好似《Grace Kelly》、《We are Golden》、《Lollipop》等,歌迷都自动自觉跟大合唱,全场气氛高涨。演唱会尾声Mika以《Love Today》寄语乐迷要活在当下玩得尽兴,结束他接近两小时的演唱会。

post-18723-0-39183300-1456365547_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-82221700-1456365549_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-70616500-1456365552_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-77940200-1456365606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

@DongDong Thanks for your report! It was a pleasure to meet you and I really enjoyed our chat about football and everything! I collected some pics here :

https://mikagigs.com/2016/02/27/pics-and-vids-from-my-mobile-mika-the-vine-in-hong-kong/

You can see us there too! Vids are not good quality, I didn't want to use my camera because I was close, still uploaded them.

• Like 4

@DongDong Thanks for your report! It was a pleasure to meet you and I really enjoyed our chat about football and everything! I collected some pics here :

https://mikagigs.com/2016/02/27/pics-and-vids-from-my-mobile-mika-the-vine-in-hong-kong/

You can see us there too! Vids are not good quality, I didn't want to use my camera because I was close, still uploaded them.

Haha,It was my pleasure to meet you and chat with you too! :wink2: Ahh,these lovely pics remind me of that amazing day! :wub: Thank you Nina,hope MIKA back to HK or China Mainland soon,so maybe we can have a meet again! :teehee:

• Like 1

This is my video in HONG KONG MIKA GIG 2016. :)

* Porcelain & My interpretation _    https://youtu.be/fRxGnB9Dw20

* Relax, take it easy _  https://youtu.be/zg94W5xcMag

* A cappella happy ending _  https://youtu.be/pQ6NVYxj07E

*  Lollipop _  https://youtu.be/UGuwnn6Kjt8

*  A small part of Love Today _  https://youtu.be/A7oslbT0qfo

I'm so sorry. I'm so late. Becase i hesitated to write a review because of my poor english.  So, i decided to upload only my videos.  

But, i can tell you that was a great performance. Mika , he was right in front of my nose. <3  I arrived here around six thirty a.m.  But, i coudn't imagine like this. When he taken my cell phone during the singing " Underwater", i was so happy. And, he brought my korean freind's hat, hers red handkerchief and a lamp shaped candles. ^^

This day, everything was perfect!!!   Thank Hong kong mika fans for welcome us. X

Edited by MyEtoileMk
  • Like 7

This was a beautiful tiny gig, really loved it. Very intimate and full of silly little details. He decorated Max like a Christmas tree (literally) and took everything the audience gave him on stage. The stage was small and reminded me of Verboten in Brooklyn last May and suddenly he took my glasses just like he did in Brooklyn. It was very quick but I thought that maybe he remembered he has done that before (not sure of course). He was lovely to the audience, took people on stage and touched their hands etc. really nice vibe. People went absolutely crazy after Happy Ending :wub2: I was so happy to meet a lot of locals and everyone was so incredibly kind. Looking forward to the Hong Kong fans posting their reviews about the show.

I'm really happy to read your review here again. And I totally agree with your opinion. I've attended some of his gigs before but have never been to this kind of gig, which was really intimate, close, and small. So I guess I and other audiences who attended the gig were really lucky! (YaY) And also I hope I can meet him in a gig like this one some day. 

He surely remembered, remembers and will remember you and your eyeglasses. ;-) He said he tended to be more sensitive on the stage. He probably remembered the moment of Brooklyn when he took your glasses. I felt so sorry that I lost the chance to record that moment. (I might be a poor neighbor.) If I meet you in another gig and if he takes your glasses again, I should remember to press the record button on my phone. Anyway, you have another beautiful memory and you can enjoy over and over, thinking of that fantastic moment. 

I was so happy to see you and could have some conversation with you. I hope to see you again! 

p.s.(to help you remind of me) I am the girl who arrived at the venue around 6:00 a.m. and enjoyed the show next to you. ;-)

• Like 1

Just finished my HK trip and back to my home!Sorry for the belated report of my 1st MIKA's gig!I went to the The Vine at noon,and some fans already got there and queuing.And my friend Jere already sat in the line.I met Nina and some Korean fans in the line.In the afternoon,it was started rain in HK..... :mikasweat: And we spent the whole afternoon in the cafe and chatting with other fans from many areas!It was really nice to chat with Nina,we talked about MIKA,music and football! :)​  After the long waiting,I saw some box were sent into the veune,and I saw Mika's mama too!At about 7:45 PM,the staffs started let us to enter the venue!I was so excited and nervous after I standing in the venue!Me and my some of my friends were standing in the second row,and we had made some"Thankyou"Cards and little lights for this gig.After waiting for about 25 minutes,after the soundcheck,Mika's band came on stage!MIKA came out at the last! :wub: He looks elegant and smart,and all the fans were called his name loudly! Porcelain still as the opening song for the Show(Porcelain is my most fav song from NPIH!) :wub: Really enjoyed the time he playing the piano,he was so charming when he sang with playing piano!His voice was in good condition in that night(clear and bright!)After performing few acoustic version songs,the whole atmosphere of the venue are getting hotter!All the fans singing Grace Kelly together after the Intro started of the song!MIKA invited a boy to come to the stage before he played BBB,and asked the boy to teach him some words of Cantonese(he asked the boy how to pronounce (a piano,air,love,heart)in Cantonese,he spoke it very well! :teehee: Coz that day was Lantern Festival in China,so we gave him a electronic lantern,MIKA tied it on the piano :) We were going crazy in the after songs!MIKA took many things from the fans and put it onto Max body :teehee: When he singing Staring At The Sun,he took Nina glasses and wore it :naughty: Because the venue is quite small,so he couldn't sing Staring At The Sun in the middle of the audience like in Korea&Japan. :aah: But he shook hands with the fans in the front row and I could see him every clear(I remembered me and MIKA were staring each other at some monments!And I was wondering "Am I dreaming" :wub: )When MIKA singing Good Guy&We Are Golden,a girl who beside me gave me some 'glitter' to throw at MIKA :wink2: Let me thinking about what special monments I have not mentioned :loco:   Oh yeah,MIKA sang a little part of Happy Ending without mic! :mikalove: At the last of the show,we gave him a ThankYou Card which typed "多謝MIKA" (means Thank You MIKA),and he was smile like a child! :mika1:   19 songs he sang in total!We waiting for him outside the venue after the show,about an hour later,he came,signing and taking pics with fans,but it was hurry to have M&G.... I got his signed on my WAG promo CD and just gave my gift to a big guy from MIKA's team to letting him give my gift to MIKA :mikasweat:  Anyway,it was an amazing and unforgettable night for me,met many fans and watched the wonderful performance by MIKA! When will I see you again,MIKA? I dunno,but I'll waiting again! 

Sorry for my poor English,and the report seem very messy..... :mikasweat: Hope u all guys can understand what I want to tell :facepalm:

I really enjoyed reading your review. It includes details and also good pics. THANK you!!

I also attended the gig but I couldn't take good photos because MIKA was standing right in front of me. It was even hard for me to breathe in and out. I almost held my breath during the whole concert. You can understand how I felt, and why I couldn't take photos. :-) I know MIKA is always perfectly stunning but I've never expected that I could see him in that close distance. 

Your detailed review and pics really helpful to remember that beautiful moment. THANK you again!!

• Like 1

I'm so sorry. I'm so late. Becase i hesitated to write a review my poor english.  So, i decided to upload only my videos.  

But, i can tell you that was a great performance. Mika , he was right in front of my nose. <3  I arrived here around six thirty a.m.  But, i coudn't imagine like this. When he taken my cell phone during the sining " Underwater", i was so happy. And, he brought my korean freind's hat, hers red handkerchief and a lamp shaped candles. ^^

This day, everything was perfect!!!   Thank Hong kong mika fans for welcome us. X

Your vids are perfect clue to remind me of the concert. Thanks a million!!! Xxx And I think your English is fine. I can understand what you want to say! So don't worry about it. (Actually mine is not good enough. But I keep trying.) I should watch them now!!!! You made my Sunday perfect! 

• Like 1

I really enjoyed reading your review. It includes details and also good pics. THANK you!!

I also attended the gig but I couldn't take good photos because MIKA was standing right in front of me. It was even hard for me to breathe in and out. I almost held my breath during the whole concert. You can understand how I felt, and why I couldn't take photos. :-) I know MIKA is always perfectly stunning but I've never expected that I could see him in that close distance. 

Your detailed review and pics really helpful to remember that beautiful moment. THANK you again!!

You're welcome,I took some pics just by my phone,and are not in good quality :naughty: Yes,I always thinking"Am I dreaming" when I look at him in so close! :teehee: I'm a boy who wore in green and behind you in that night :mikadas:  

• Like 1

I'm so sorry. I'm so late. Becase i hesitated to write a review my poor english.  So, i decided to upload only my videos.  

But, i can tell you that was a great performance. Mika , he was right in front of my nose. <3  I arrived here around six thirty a.m.  But, i coudn't imagine like this. When he taken my cell phone during the sining " Underwater", i was so happy. And, he brought my korean freind's hat, hers red handkerchief and a lamp shaped candles. ^^

fantastic vids! TQ! I was only 3 rows behind but blocked by a very tall man:-(

I'm really happy to read your review here again. And I totally agree with your opinion. I've attended some of his gigs before but have never been to this kind of gig, which was really intimate, close, and small. So I guess I and other audiences who attended the gig were really lucky! (YaY) And also I hope I can meet him in a gig like this one some day. 

He surely remembered, remembers and will remember you and your eyeglasses. ;-) He said he tended to be more sensitive on the stage. He probably remembered the moment of Brooklyn when he took your glasses. I felt so sorry that I lost the chance to record that moment. (I might be a poor neighbor.) If I meet you in another gig and if he takes your glasses again, I should remember to press the record button on my phone. Anyway, you have another beautiful memory and you can enjoy over and over, thinking of that fantastic moment. 

I was so happy to see you and could have some conversation with you. I hope to see you again! 

p.s.(to help you remind of me) I am the girl who arrived at the venue around 6:00 a.m. and enjoyed the show next to you. ;-)

Of course I can remember you two girls, it was lovely to meet you! I took a picture of you, did you see it? Hope to meet you again, too. Btw, you sing so well!! I can't sing myself at all!  

And l'm not sure Mika could remember taking the glasses... He often takes people's glasses so maybe it's not even possible to remember? A fan from Hong Kong sent me a pic of him wearing them so I have it as a memory  :)

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 2

You're welcome,I took some pics just by my phone,and are not in good quality :naughty: Yes,I always thinking"Am I dreaming" when I look at him in so close! :teehee: I'm a boy who wore in green and behind you in that night :mikadas:  

How nice it is to meet a MIKA fan! I think I remember you. You wore glasses and very cute mint colored hoodie, am I right? :-) If I visit Hong Kong to attend his gig again, I'd like to have some conversation with you. I am a good listener, and really love to hear other fans' stories about MIKA and their lives. Hope to see you again soon!

• Like 1

Of course I can remember you two girls, it was lovely to meet you! I took a picture of you, did you see it? Hope to meet you again, too. Btw, you sing so well!! I can't sing myself at all!  

And l'm not sure Mika could remember taking the glasses... He often takes people's glasses so maybe it's not even possible to remember? A fan from Hong Kong sent me a pic of him wearing them so I have it as a memory  :)

Thank you for remembering us!

I already read all of your reviews about his Hong Kong and China tour. Of course, I saw the pics of us. "My picture was shown in her review!!!!", I screamed as soon as I found out the pics. THANK you again. As you know, I couldn't attend other gigs except the one in Hong Kong, but still could feel the atmosphere of his Shenzhen and Shanghai gigs thanks to your reviews.

When I was younger, your review was the only way I could get some news about MIKA's concerts. I really did my best to learn English and understand your writings. My English is still poor but it is getting improved and you motivated me to learn more. :-)

And I'm glad that you got the pic, which will help you remember the moment more clearly. I'm happy for you. 

I hope I run into you again someday! Have a happy Monday! 

p.s. I'm poor at singing. I only sing songs in MIKA's gigs. Thank you for your compliments. (hope my singing didn't bother your enjoying the gig.)

• Like 1

Thank you for remembering us!

I already read all of your reviews about his Hong Kong and China tour. Of course, I saw the pics of us. "My picture was shown in her review!!!!", I screamed as soon as I found out the pics. THANK you again. As you know, I couldn't attend other gigs except the one in Hong Kong, but still could feel the atmosphere of his Shenzhen and Shanghai gigs thanks to your reviews.

When I was younger, your review was the only way I could get some news about MIKA's concerts. I really did my best to learn English and understand your writings. My English is still poor but it is getting improved and you motivated me to learn more. :-)

And I'm glad that you got the pic, which will help you remember the moment more clearly. I'm happy for you. 

I hope I run into you again someday! Have a happy Monday! 

p.s. I'm poor at singing. I only sing songs in MIKA's gigs. Thank you for your compliments. (hope my singing didn't bother your enjoying the gig.)

You are so sweet and kind, thank you so much for your words  :wub:  And your singing certainly didn't bother at all, I enjoyed it very much! 

• Like 1

How nice it is to meet a MIKA fan! I think I remember you. You wore glasses and very cute mint colored hoodie, am I right? :-) If I visit Hong Kong to attend his gig again, I'd like to have some conversation with you. I am a good listener, and really love to hear other fans' stories about MIKA and their lives. Hope to see you again soon!

Aha,u are right!Thank u for remember me :D Although I'm not live in HK,I'll try every possible way to go to his HK's gig in the future! :P And hope to see you again and share my MIKA's story with u :boing:

• 2 weeks later...

A concert review from Young Post

http://yp.scmp.com/entertainment/music/article/102792/mika%E2%80%99s-postponed-hong-kong-show-was-witty-exciting-and-well-worth

Mika’s postponed Hong Kong show was witty, exciting and well worth the wait [Review]

Mika’s long overdue return to the city was definitely not disappointing

By Melanie Leung | February 29, 2016

Two hours before Mika’s sold-out show in Hong Kong was about to begin last Monday, the Grace Kelly singer told Young Post he had no idea what was going to happen. “I just don’t want it to be some sort of karaoke performance,” was all he would say.

In the intimate setting of Wan Chai’s The Vine Centre, there’s little pressure on Mika to keep him from having a little some fun. In between delivering old hits and songs from his latest album, No Place in Heaven, he teases the audience (“I can hear everything you say - so be careful what you wish for”), shows off his Cantonese, and tells a story about how he got sick in China once from eating too many snacks.

“It all began in a train,” he says. His band crowds around him, each holding a pair of drumsticks - you never know with Mika, he could be re-enacting some Jackie Chan fight scene - but as one they begin hitting different parts of his piano, producing a sound uncannily like the rattle of a train. To the mechanical clattering Mika adds a piano melody, which he slowly builds up into the cheerful notes of Lollipop. Ignoring the crowd’s excited cheers of recognition, he slows the song down to ballad tempo, and just as the anticipation mounts to near-bursting levels, the drums blast in, the lights explode, and the whole auditorium was dancing along to the full-on chorus.

The energy was kept ultra-high for songs like Talk About You, Grace Kelly, Relax (Take It Easy), We Are Golden and the sizzling French number Boum Boum Boum, with Mika hopping about, singing while on his back, or doing some slow-mo running .

He may have had to cancel his concert in September because of damage to his vocal chords, but his vocal delivery was powerful, pulling off his signature falsetto high notes with ease and dropping the next second to some solid low pitches. At the end of Happy Ending, Mika hushes the crowd and sings without his microphone, leaving little room to doubt his singing abilities.

But the night’s highlight was Underwater, which created a such serene, hazy atmosphere that it was hard not to get lost in the music. Mika ordered the lights to be switched off before crooning out final repeats of the chorus and asking the crowd to join in - “Sing as loud as you can - as if Donald Trump wouldn’t become president if you did!”

He ended the set on a sad note with Last Party, a song so depressing it felt guilty to dance along. The crowd wasn’t going to let him get away with that, and after a quick change of clothes Mika was back on stage with Love Today. Yes, we love, love you, Mika.

• Like 3

• silver changed the title to 2016 - Mika @ The Vine : Hong Kong 22 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS