2016 - Mika @ A8 Live, Shenzhen City, CHINA - 23 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

yang

http://yoursmiles.org/msmile/flag/China.gifThe Second day of China Tour 2016 !! Shenzhen !  深圳 !

china_1.jpg?w=996

========
========

tiibet

========
  VIDEO
========

MFCer Zel youtuber tanzzl shared these videos.

rachelstyles

tiibet

========
 PHOTO
========

tiibet

========
 MEDIA
========
Official photos #17

Split Works #12

• Like 3

Hi ! I didnt enjoy the venue, very hot maybe because fans are rough. I have to vent here: If u ever go a concert in CHINA be very prepared for a crowd that doesnt stop CHATTING! OMG i can hear in all my vids last night :grandma:

I was stuck near the front, no way could i squeeze to the back and so vids were full for many songs because I couldnt otherwise see Mika  :banghead:

I actually shushed the group next to me! F******** annoying!

Otherwise Mika gave a great performance but I hope the next time he's back he will be backed by sponsors. Apparently his songs are widely played but people don't know HE is the singer :doh:

• Like 1

This was a fab show! :wub: He did really well indeed. Even my husband is impressed and he has seen some great show as well. So much contact with the Asian audience, everything is so different than in Europe. I took a lot of pics but connections are very poor. I will try to upload a few with my report. 

• Like 2

China is tough place to upload to the social media we know eg Twitter, FB and IG. All not allowed in China. Only a Chinese would know how to bypass the blocks, which means cannot use the public Wifi. That's why WECHAT and weibo is very popular.

• Like 1

This was a fab show! :wub: He did really well indeed. Even my husband is impressed and he has seen some great show as well. So much contact with the Asian audience, everything is so different than in Europe. I took a lot of pics but connections are very poor. I will try to upload a few with my report. 

I forgot u cant access Twitter with China internet unless u use roaming VPNs on phone. Anyhow I have uploaded a video of Mika wearing your specs in Shenzhen.

The A8 crowd was so pushy and constantly chatting...so annoying! Glad he enjoyed the crowd, I didnt. It was so HOT! Even he couldnt wear his glittery jacket for long.

I really like SATS after last night and Mika is right about WAG being a MUST SING at live shows :winner_first_h4h:

I know there are ways but I'm here only a few days so just trying every wi-fi can find. Managed to update my blog with a few pics. More later. Maybe someone can share a link (I can't do it atm)? And please tell if something wrong with my post. Can't read it either. So annoying. The venue was extremely hot indeed and the crowd was pushy. I felt I couldn't breathe but forgot all that when he started. Great energy!

• Like 1

thanks for putting the links, this is my YT  :naughty:

I don't know they are your videos! Thank you for uploading these! I laughed so hard when he pointed out that someone was brushing his teeth while watching his gig :naughty:

• Like 1

Split Works官方微博,黑兔音乐节,觉音乐节主办方。

http://www.weibo.com/1644718294/DjdBr8E8F?from=page_1002061644718294_profile&wvr=6&mod=weibotime&type=comment#_rnd1456366430099

#MIKA# 中国巡演深圳站 @A8Live 进行时!梦幻嘉年华爆棚实在挤不进去,没有MIKA特写,只好请大家自行YY,小编尽力了heia_org.gifshamea_org.gif 上海站周四周五场转眼到来,现场大合唱走起好嘛!

PICS

post-18723-0-47927500-1456366974_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-93896700-1456366986_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-11090700-1456366990_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-39434700-1456367003_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-59046900-1456367018_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

I don't know they are your videos! Thank you for uploading these! I laughed so hard when he pointed out that someone was brushing his teeth while watching his gig :naughty:

That was hilarious! Live feed to LA but that group was next to me and constantly chatting

• 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 2/24/2016 at 7:03 AM, tiibet said:

I completely agree whit you!
Unfortunately I could not live this experience in first person, but from the videos I usually watch I think that Asian public is amazing!!! 
They trasmit to me a different atmosphere from Europe and i love it! 

Thank you for all your post, videos and photos!! 

• silver changed the title to 2016 - Mika @ A8 Live, Shenzhen City, CHINA - 23 February - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS