I NEED HELP !

MK2218

So I'm in a bit of a pickle right now and I really need help from my fellow MFCrs  :wink2: and I couldn't find a thread for what I needed so I decided to officially make a thread designed to aid MFCrs with anything random :

OK Everybody get out your Life in Cartoon Motion CDs and take a look at the lyrics booklet, turn to the page with the Grace Kelly lyrics and PLEASE PLEASE tell me who are the two people standing behind Madonna ( the one with the gold cone bra  :das: ) I will post a picture so you understand what I mean, BUT PLEASE, IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME WHO THEY ARE I WILL BE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT !!!

tumblr_lnq1ah5B9g1qlrp6po1_500.jpg

P.S I was thinking the last one is Beyonce because of the hair but I'm really not sure  :dunno: 

Edited by MK2218
  • Like 1

I thought Prince was who the 2nd guy represented because he's in purple. And since its from 2007 when Beyonce wasnt as famous i thought the lady at the end was supposed to be Mariah Carey or maybe Jennifer Lopez.

Have you seen this animation yet? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZt15v1zK7I

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Ok so I watched the video, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think the last woman said " my name is Mariah " before falling down the chute so it probably is Mariah Carey, but Thanks anyway  :thumb_yello:  :)

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it Prince and Mariah Carey

Me, too! That was my first thought!

I'm sure they are Mariah and Prince too. Is that Mika talking though? It's so deep...

Yeah to me it seems it's Mika's voice. ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I thought Prince was who the 2nd guy represented because he's in purple. And since its from 2007 when Beyonce wasnt as famous i thought the lady at the end was supposed to be Mariah Carey or maybe Jennifer Lopez.

Have you seen this animation yet? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dZt15v1zK7I

it's the first time I see this GK animation. Where was it originally posted? on mikasounds.com?

it's the first time I see this GK animation. Where was it originally posted? on mikasounds.com?

Yeah, i think it was on mikasounds.com. but isn't it also on the first dvd? :dunno: not sure, but i thought i had seen it on my tv at some point.

So mariah carey then? Lol, i always thought it was tina turner. :teehee: but guess she wouldn't be that tall. She's pretty tanned for mariah tho, isn't she? Guess that's what confused me.