La voix quebec on 27 March, 2016

Cherub

La Voix recevra Mika. Coach à The Voice en France, le chanteur britannico-libanais participera à l’adaptation québécoise le dimanche 27 mars.

L’interprète de Boum boum boum ouvrira l’émission en offrant ses plus grands succès, confirme Stéphane Laporte, producteur associé du populaire concours de chant.

La présence de Mika sera précédée par celle de Karim Ouellet. L’auteur-compositeur québécois prendra part au grand rendez-vous télévisuel de TVA dimanche prochain, pour lancer la quatrième et dernière étape du concours: les directs.

Un habitué

Mika est habitué aux plateaux de télévision québécois, particulièrement à ceux de Productions J, devenu Productions Déferlantes. En 2012, il avait participé à Star Académie, puis, en 2014, il avait répondu aux questions de Julie Snyder et de Michel Drucker à L’été indien.

Mika chantera ses tubes avec les 12 can­didats qui participeront aux deuxièmes quarts de finale. Il répétera le numéro avec les participants le jour même aux studios Mel’s, à Saint-Hubert.

Puisqu’il occupe également un fauteuil rouge sur TF1 en France, Mika donnera assurément quelques conseils aux candidats restants. Ces images, qui seront tournées en coulisses, seront montrées dans l’émission du lundi.

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/03/14/mika-sera-a-ila-voix-i

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 8

Yippee!!!

Nothing could top Mika's performance in Star Académie but it should be cool!

Did I mentionned it takes place 10 minutes from my home?

:D

:shocked:  OMG - you lucky girl... :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

That's very cool! :D There is something I would like to give to Mika. I thought I would have to wait a looong time to have an opportunity to do so! Do you think it could be possible to see him before the show? Or maybe drop it at the studio? I'm not looking for an answer from him, I just want to make sure he actually gets it :P

That's very cool! :D There is something I would like to give to Mika. I thought I would have to wait a looong time to have an opportunity to do so! Do you think it could be possible to see him before the show? Or maybe drop it at the studio? I'm not looking for an answer from him, I just want to make sure he actually gets it :P

You could always try but there are no guarantees... The studio itself is really in the middle of nowhere.

That's very cool! :D There is something I would like to give to Mika. I thought I would have to wait a looong time to have an opportunity to do so! Do you think it could be possible to see him before the show? Or maybe drop it at the studio? I'm not looking for an answer from him, I just want to make sure he actually gets it :P

You could try, but if it's like Star Academie, which was in the same building, before the show, he is busy rehearsing (we could actually hear it all ), and after, there was a party, so he didn't come out early. It's in the middle of nowhere & it was freezing!  I'm actually skipping this one. I can't justify spending $82.20 on 2 or 3 songs, sang with other people, considering i didn't watch the show at all this year. I have no clue who the contestants are. I'll wait for a proper concert :)

At Star Academie, it was easy to see where his car was parked/going to park because they placed a wooden sign that said "MIKA" on it lol

You could try, but if it's like Star Academie, which was in the same building, before the show, he is busy rehearsing (we could actually hear it all ), and after, there was a party, so he didn't come out early. It's in the middle of nowhere & it was freezing!  I'm actually skipping this one. I can't justify spending $82.20 on 2 or 3 songs, sang with other people, considering i didn't watch the show at all this year. I have no clue who the contestants are. I'll wait for a proper concert :)

At Star Academie, it was easy to see where his car was parked/going to park because they placed a wooden sign that said "MIKA" on it lol

Haha yes I didn't know it was 80$, but when I saw that I changed my mind and decided to wait! But thank you for your answer :)

• Like 1

I'm actually going to be there ! I'm not following La Voix but it'll be a fun night with a friend and I'll see MIKA singing live so it worths it ! :wub: Not sure we'll wait for him after as my friend is not a huge fan but we'll see.

I wish they'll use that show to talk about an upcoming gig. :crossed:

Edited by Alie
  • Like 3

I'm actually going to be there ! I'm not following La Voix but it'll be a fun night with a friend and I'll see MIKA singing live so it worths it ! :wub: Not sure we'll wait for him after as my friend is not a huge fan but we'll see.

See you on Sunday (hopefully!)

• Like 3

J'espère qu'on y annoncera un spectacle prochainement ici!

Je ne connais absolument pas la voix, j'ai aucun intérêt en fait pour cette émission qui est arrangée en bonne partie avec le gars des vues, mais c'est certain que je la regarderai cette fois pour y voir un peu de Mika!

À quand un spectacle??????

:thumb_yello: I wish you and Catherine the best of good luck for the show tonight !! :hug:  I'll cross my fingers and toes, and hope this will be something to remember,  for the two of you, and for  other MFCers that might be there, in "the middle of nowhere"  :naughty: I so look forward to hear how it all was... :teehee:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 2

Here the link for the replay: I don't know if it works everywhere but it works in France so... 

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/lavoix/videos/mika-et-les-12-finalistes-de-la-soiree-prestation

Edit: if someone cannot see it, here another link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr1rw4tsi67lul5/Mika+et+les+12+talents+de+la+Voix.mp4

Edited by Chloe940
  • Like 3