La voix quebec on 27 March, 2016

Cherub

Thanks a lot for sharing !!

Here the link for the replay: I don't know if it works everywhere but it works in France so... 

http://tva.canoe.ca/emissions/lavoix/videos/mika-et-les-12-finalistes-de-la-soiree-prestation

Edit: if someone cannot see it, here another link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/cr1rw4tsi67lul5/Mika+et+les+12+talents+de+la+Voix.mp4

VK

Medley

• J'ai pas envie
  • Boum Boum Boum
  • Grace Kelly
  • Relax
  • Like 4

Photos

La Voix: Mika salue le talent québécois

http://fr.canoe.ca/divertissement/telemedias/nouvelles/archives/2016/03/20160327-215357.html#1

27-03-2016 | 21h53

Mika vit une histoire d'amour avec le Québec qui n'est pas prêt de se terminer, comme il l'a prouvé, dimanche soir, lors de sa participation à l'émission dominicale de La Voix.

Mika s'est dit très heureux d'avoir pu performer avec les douze candidats en compétition, même si la première répétition a été plus difficile. «Ils étaient un peu fermés, mais j'ai essayé de les mettre en confiance, a-t-il expliqué en entrevue. En les retrouvant en répétition, cet après-midi, c'était un groupe de talents complètement différent. Ils étaient à l'aise, généreux et drôles. Venir d'assez loin pour une émission et être accueilli avec autant de générosité, ça fait vraiment plaisir.»

En tant que coach, le chanteur est déjà sensible aux jeunes talents, puisqu'il compte au moins une chanteuse québécoise, Tamara Weber-Fillion, dans son équipe à «The Voice», en France.

«Au Québec, il y a une culture très musicale, avec un ADN très varié qui donne différentes sortes de cordes vocales. C'est une culture qui apprécie la musique et pour laquelle le chant est mis de l'avant. C'est quelque chose d'assez surprenant quand on vient d'ailleurs», a dit Mika.

Mais pour lui, à partir du moment où on monte sur scène pour performer, tout le monde se retrouve au même niveau.

«Les candidats sont des gens qui font le même métier que moi. On se met sur scène, on chante et on prend des risques. De temps en temps, on se sent triomphant, d'autres moments, on a honte. On est tous exactement dans la même position chaque fois qu'on monte sur scène. C'est la raison pour laquelle on n'est jamais aussi bon que lors de notre dernier concert. Peu importe qu'on soit un candidat ou un invité à «La Voix», c'est le même processus avec les mêmes peurs et la même nervosité.»

25815144460_7ccf8e1802_b.jpg

26021647661_9913529079_b.jpg

25485412213_bc80b6a4d0_b.jpg

25995473122_6ddf843c93_b.jpg

25483238634_59279fab97_b.jpg

26021648471_27c9eae796_b.jpg

• Like 5

When I heard Mika would be on La Voix, I knew I had to be there... So I bought a ticket, realizing only after it would be on Easter Sunday.

Easter plans work great and so I went to Mel's studio last night.

After some waiting, we were let in the studio. Always amazed me how tiny they are!

We wait more, got instructions from the crowd host and then, we got the cue the show was about to start.

I was on the sideways so I could see a bit of the background... And there he was. Long shiny silhouette. It never fails... HE WAS THERE FOR REAL!

Jump on stage with a bang (and carefully bending not to hit his head on top of the mouth)

The setting was brilliant and it was obvious he was really enjoying performing with the contestants. Giving them encouragements when necessary.

Mideay through, I realized I was back to the same exact place where I first saw him live: when he performed at Star Académie in 2012. And then it hit me again: we had certainly changed a lot in those 4 years. He's so more confident in these situations. His performance was totally flawless...

Then he was gone... And Soran sang Elle me dit. I love this kid and I was SO glad someone was finally sang Mika at La Voix. Loved his performance, although he didn't make it to the next round (competition was fierce in this group!)

Even the girl I can't stand usually didn't get so much on my nerves! Must be the Mika effect ;)

After 3.5 hours standing, my back and feet were so sored that I went straight back home without even trying to figure out if Mika was still inside... But it wasn't necessary, my eveninh was already perfect!

• Like 12

I liked the medley, especially Grace Kelly. Anyone know why he's going to Mexico?

I thought the EMD wasn't too bad, especially the verses. It kind of loses the energy of the chorus though which is the whole appeal of the song.

• Like 1

I liked the medley, especially Grace Kelly. Anyone know why he's going to Mexico?

I thought the EMD wasn't too bad, especially the verses. It kind of loses the energy of the chorus though which is the whole appeal of the song.

He did say he was going there to sing... Maybe some private function?

Plus I think there a lauch of No Place in heaven, the physical CD, at the end of the week. Saw something on twitter.

• Like 2

I have nothing really to add, I had the same evening as Catherine. We were really close to each other ! I was almost late as I had to pick up my friend and she was late but it's ok, We could perfectly see even if I'm very small ! :teehee: I loved to see Mika and I'm always a bit annoyed when he sing with other people who make mistakes in his songs. They didn't have so much time to practice.

I liked Soran's version of Elle me dit. He sang it HIS way, he didn't try to mimic Mika.

In the vid, we can see me singing behind Mika when he sings Boum Boum Boum. :naughty:

• Like 7

Does anyone has, by chance, the backstage video of yesterday (with Mika, obviously) or know if the site of La Voix usually puts backstage videos of the guests?

All replay videos are on a protected site, unfortunately...

Is it possible to see the video ? I mean someone could take it in video (with a phone or a camera). The quality will be worse but maybe we could listen it :)

If they'll put it there I hope it can be downloaded it :)