Journal d'un optimiste accidentel

frenchfan84

I everyone,

My news aren't really good but I have to tell you...

I sent an e-mail to the edition team yesterday and they answered me this morning (I really apreciate this quick answer XD)

I was just asking when will the book be finally available and in our mail-box, and this is her answer:

Bonjour,
Merci pour votre mail et pour votre intérêt.
La biographie de Mika a effectivement été annoncée puis repoussée. Elle devrait sortir en 2017 mais nous n'avons pas encore de date officielle. D'où les dates étranges qui se baladent un peu partout...
Nous sommes désolés pour ce contretemps.
Merci pour votre patience !
Bien à vous,
L'équipe Lattès

Translation:

Hello,

Thank you for your e-mail and your interest.

The Mika's biography has indeed been anounced and postpoined. It should be out in 2017 but we haven't any official realeasing date yet. Hence the strange dates running around everywhere...

We are very sorry for this setback.

Thank you for your patience !

sincerely yours,

Lattès team.

So. It won't be in my hands ... Not for a long time .... I just hope that it will be here very soon, even if we only have a few months before to turn in 2017, I hope it will be ready this time...

Hope I didn't destroy your day,

Frenchfan84

• Like 1

I everyone,

I sent an e-mail to the edition team yesterday and they answered me this morning (I really apreciate this quick answer XD)

I was just asking when will the book be finally available and in our mail-box, and this is her answer:

Bonjour,

La biographie de Mika a effectivement été annoncée puis repoussée. Elle devrait sortir en 2017 mais nous n'avons pas encore de date officielle. D'où les dates étranges qui se baladent un peu partout...

Bien à vous,

L'équipe Lattès

Translation:

Hello,

The Mika's biography has indeed been anounced and postpoined. It should be out in 2017 but we haven't any official realeasing date yet. Hence the strange dates running around everywhere...

sincerely yours,

Lattès team.

So. It won't be in my hands ... Not for a long time .... I just hope that it will be here very soon, even if we only have a few months before to turn in 2017, I hope it will be ready this time...

Frenchfan84

Doesn't surprise me.  I wasn't expecting it to be out this year, but if it's released in 2017 then I'll be happy.  We've been waiting far too long!

I everyone,

Bonjour,

Bien à vous,

L'équipe Lattès

Translation:

Hello,

sincerely yours,

Lattès team.

Frenchfan84

It was kinda obvious it would be like that... :doh:

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm just gonna write my own book. It probably will be finished quicker. :naughty:

I everyone,

Bonjour,

Bien à vous,

L'équipe Lattès

Translation:

Hello,

sincerely yours,

Lattès team.

Frenchfan84

Thank you for asking the editor and sharing :hug: It was very likely to happen :wink2: but t will be so worth the wait :wub2:

I think I'm just gonna write my own book. It probably will be finished quicker. :naughty:

Mine has already been out for a while :lmfao: I even sent a copy to Mika's management as I didn't manage to give to him in person yet :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

Thank you for asking the editor and sharing :hug: It was very likely to happen :wink2: but t will be so worth the wait :wub2:

Mine has already been out for a while :lmfao: I even sent a copy to Mika's management as I didn't manage to give to him in person yet :wink2:

Wow, you wrote a book? What about?

If you dont mind asking- I'm really into writing lately. :)

• Like 1

Wow, you wrote a book? What about?

If you dont mind asking- I'm really into writing lately. :)

It's a book of poems, the link is in my siggie if you're interested :wink2:

I used to share them on a blog , but those blogs were shut by their host and I compiled them in a book to save them . 

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, carafon said:

I received a mail from FNAC saying it was due to april 27th but is delayed with no more details

Me too, as I had preordered it They say there's no release date available right now, but that they will give a new release date as soon as they can...

• 1 month later...
38 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

Is it true that Mika has nearly finished writing his book?  I think he said so in an interview but I'm not sure... :dunno:

That's what the interview in the Télé 7 jours magazine says ... I hope it's true though? it's a little while that we're waiting my dear Mika?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, frenchfan84 said:

That's what the interview in the Télé 7 jours magazine says ... I hope it's true though? it's a little while that we're waiting my dear Mika?

We'll just have to sit tight and see what happens.  I'd love to see it released by Christmas! :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, teenagedreamer98 said:

We'll just have to sit tight and see what happens.  I'd love to see it released by Christmas! :)

Yes me too !!!

• 1 year later...

Hello everyone !

Seeing that the book was supposed to be released in 2016 on the site of Fnac, I contacted the publisher (Lattes).

They replied that the publication date was a mistake and that the book is not yet available.

"Bonjour, il s'agit d'une erreur sur le site de la FNAC qui devrait la corriger très vite normalement. Le livre n'est malheureusement pas encore paru et nous ne disposons pas encore d'une date de sortie. Nous sommes désolés de ne pas vous apporter de réponse plus positive. Bien cordialement, L'équipe JC Lattès"

Translation:

"Hello, this is an error on the FNAC website which should correct it very quickly normally. The book is unfortunately not published yet and we do not have a release date yet. We are sorry not to give you a more positive answer. Sincerely, JC Lattès Team".

• Like 2