Hello from Italy! ^___^

Chiara90

Hi!

My name is Chiara and I'm from Palermo (Sicily)!    :italia:

I am a Mika's fan since I was 16 years old (now I'm 25 years old!!)

I would have done anything to see one of his concert....at least once in my life!

Finally I had the luck to see him, last year, in Taormina and it was amazing! :wub:

I feel so blessed because I had the chance to live this wonderful day and to listen his voice which is something that fill you heart!

I remember my tears during his performance of "No place in heaven" that I felt so much closer to my soul!

I hope to meet and to talk with all of you and I hope that my english is enough good  :king:

Edited by Chiara90
  • Like 1

Hello nice to meet you! :D:bye: So you're a fan from the very beginning. :biggrin2::clap:

Hope you can see him again! :hug:

Hi Chiara!! Its nice to see you joined us here. :naughty:  You'll have lots of fun here, I guarantee you :D . We're the same! I will do anything just to see him in concert.  :) No Place in Heaven is one of my favorite songs too! I'm sure it'll make me teary-eyed once I hear that song live! :D

Ciao Chiara, welcome!! Nice to meet you :D

Are you going to his gig in Palermo this summer?  :wub:

First of all...thank to all of you for your welcome words! :bye: I really appreciate it! You all seems so kind and lovely!

I'm so happy to have joined this forum! :wub:  Thank you from the bottom of my heart! :blush-anim-cl:

For sara09....I've already bought the tickets for his gig in Palermo and I can't wait to listen and see him again   :mika1:

I hope he will enjoy my city! :cheerful_h4h:

Edited by Chiara90

For sara09....I've already bought the tickets for his gig in Palermo and I can't wait to listen and see him again   :mika1:

I hope he will enjoy my city! :cheerful_h4h:

Palermo is wonderful  :wub:  hope you're gonna have fun here and of course enjoy the gig!  :hug:

• 2 weeks later...