Mika Mail 2016 (the relaunch)

silver

• 2 weeks later...

The MM I've sent got in the USA safely and i'm waiting for mine to get in my mail box, I know that Dee sent it but now I have to wait, go back home next week-end and eventually, I'll be able to open it !

I can't wait !

Edited by frenchfan84

The MM I've sent got in the USA safely and i'm waiting for mine to get in my mail box, I know that Dee sent it but now I have to wait, go back home next week-end and eventually, I'll be able to open it !

I can't wait !

We're looking forward to it too :thumb_yello:

I have received my package, thank you Lena!

I took a pic, now I need somewhere to host it so I can post it here. Dee, can I send it to you to put in your pic account and have you send me the link to the pic so I can post it?

I have received my package, thank you Lena!

I took a pic, now I need somewhere to host it so I can post it here. Dee, can I send it to you to put in your pic account and have you send me the link to the pic so I can post it?

i just attached mine using the forum's thing, didn't use an a pic account.

Good to know. I remember having to host pics before. I'll do it when I'm on my phone again.

Yes, choose More Reply Options instead of Post, and it will give you the option to attach  a file.  Select the pic you want to add (Browse) and remember to click on Attach This File

• 1 month later...

I've been trying to send a Mika Mail to KiwiMikaFreak, but the package seemed to have gone missing so I sent another one.

Since then the original parcel was returned to me, so I have enough stuff to do another Mika Mail fairly quickly, if anyone is interested :naughty:

I'd love to but I still have many others to send and I can't send anything for the moment so...

Do u know anything about the Anniversary prices and when Will they be sent ?

I'd love to but I still have many others to send and I can't send anything for the moment so...

Well I think you would be able to buy English sweets for yourself :naughty:

I think the anniversary prizes will be sent out by the end of the month. Some will have to come from the US so may take a little longer to arrive.

Urska said she'll be able to do our MM this month or next, otherwise I might've taken you up on your offer, Silver  :thumb_yello:

Debs, were you planning to post the pic of what i sent you, or do you want me to post it for you? I'd like future ppl to see i'm a good MM partner :teehee:

Edited by kreacher
  • Like 1

Oooooooooooooow yes of course !!! I'll try to think about it this week-end and I will probably post it then XD

I'm sorry i completly forgot , so many things happened...

• Like 1

Hello !!!

I'm sorry that I forgot to post some details in here !! I received my Mika Mail From Dee on december the 24th I beleive so it was a bit like a christmas present from the other side of the world XD

Here's a little picture: 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxvsOnaZjPn8WkRxc0I0MFo4cms/view?usp=sharing

Honestly, I don't know how did you figured to put aaaaaallll of these in this small box ! Everytime I tried to fit everything in this one, I just couldn't !

There were so many stuff ! 

I finished everything today, and now that I'm in the UK, I can find a lots of things in here that I really liked in this box ! 

Thank you Dee for this beautiful christmas present !

• Like 1

I got my Mika mail from Silver and I just want to say thank you for the amazing parcel!!! I love it, the TARDIS diary was a pleasant surprise and will be very much used this year. Just to let you know, your parcel will be on its way by the end of the week, I was going to send it but I thought I had to put some finishing touches. Also the sweets have pretty much been all eaten  :naughty:

post-29292-0-59677400-1486548175_thumb.jpg

post-29292-0-13540800-1486548188_thumb.jpg

post-29292-0-79789000-1486548188_thumb.jpg

• Like 1