Mika Mail 2016 (the relaunch)

silver

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine today   :cheer:  :pbjt:  :excite:

It's just wonderful! Thank you Kezza ♥ I love it  :wub:  :hug:  Thank you very very much!!!! 

Now that Mika's BD present is finished, I can focus on your Mika Mail, girls  :teehee:

Pictures? :puppy_eyes:

• Like 1

I got mine today   :cheer:  :pbjt:  :excite:

It's just wonderful! Thank you Kezza ♥ I love it  :wub:  :hug:  Thank you very very much!!!! 

Now that Mika's BD present is finished, I can focus on your Mika Mail, girls  :teehee:

So glad to hear/read this. I was about to send you a PM to inquire.

Eager to see what comes this way from you!

• 2 weeks later...

We have a new member who wants to take part, Beatrice Mondino from Italy.

Anybody like to partner her?

I'm be interested in being her partner if she's still looking. I'm just a little wary about postage, especially because I live in the middle of nowhere  :aah:

BUT I think it'll be worth it, especially because I never got to do it years ago. So sign me up!

I'm be interested in being her partner if she's still looking. I'm just a little wary about postage, especially because I live in the middle of nowhere  :aah:

BUT I think it'll be worth it, especially because I never got to do it years ago. So sign me up!

You will need to send her a PM.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't forget to post some pictures, I'll do it but I'm finisihing my two MikaMails there's just one little thing to do and I send them. I'm happy with it, I hope you both will be too!  :yes:  :yes:

Looking forward to the pictures :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...

How are people getting on with their Mika Mails (I have to admit I was expecting more people to have swapped parcels by now)?

Any new pairs formed up?

Any pics to be posted?

:wait:

(Yes I'm impatient :naughty:)

But on a serious note, Mika Mail works best if partners send their parcels quickly.  If anyone is having a problem for whatever reason, please PM your partner and explain the delay

How are people getting on with their Mika Mails (I have to admit I was expecting more people to have swapped parcels by now)?

Any new pairs formed up?

Any pics to be posted?

:wait:

(Yes I'm impatient :naughty:)

But on a serious note, Mika Mail works best if partners send their parcels quickly.  If anyone is having a problem for whatever reason, please PM your partner and explain the delay

After many delays it looks like Deb (frenchfan) and i will be sending ours sometime in a week or so! I'll try to remember to take pics.

I don't know what's going on with Urska (dreams) but i hope we'll still do MM some day soon. I don't know about Amye, she seems to be AWOL.

• Like 1

After many delays it looks like Deb (frenchfan) and i will be sending ours sometime in a week or so! I'll try to remember to take pics.I don't know what's going on with Urska (dreams) but i hope we'll still do MM some day soon. I don't know about Amye, she seems to be AWOL.

Yes i Will send it on the 12 of november ! This is the last time that i postpoint it I swear !

;-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After many delays it looks like Deb (frenchfan) and i will be sending ours sometime in a week or so! I'll try to remember to take pics.I don't know what's going on with Urska (dreams) but i hope we'll still do MM some day soon. I don't know about Amye, she seems to be AWOL.

We will. I promissed. :)

• Like 1