Could someone translate this video to spanish please?

Maqui

Hi ! I maybe know someone Who can do That but not on the MFC ? Why can't you translate it ? Isn't it in English ? (Can't read it with my phone XD) maybe u don't speak spanish ? Then why fo u want to translate it in spanish ?

Omg i'm sorry to ask so many questions XD

Hi ! I maybe know someone Who can do That but not on the MFC ? Why can't you translate it ? Isn't it in English ? (Can't read it with my phone XD) maybe u don't speak spanish ? Then why fo u want to translate it in spanish ?

Omg i'm sorry to ask so many questions XD

The video is in english and she asks if someone can translate it to spanish. They are talking very fast in the video, so i think if you're not on a pretty advanced level of english, you might have trouble understanding it. Not everyone on TV speaks as slowly and clearly as Mika in his interviews. :teehee: besides, i know it from myself that for example i can understand written french pretty well, but if someone's talking in french in a regular speed, i will only be able to catch a few words, at the most.

Mmm i might try XD i got the major part of the vid the first time i saw it so I think it Will be OK if I have to listen to it a lot XD

I'll ask her and let you know maqui ;-)