Mika #BlueRoom @TwitterParis #AskMika answering questions on twitter - 12 May 2016

mari62

Mika as the first guest @BlueRoom TwitterParis answering questions on Twitter!

MIKA official

@mikasounds

Très heureux d'être le premier invité de la nouvelle #BlueRoom de @TwitterParis ! #AskMika pic.twitter.com/pjTgWsNQhq

Translate Tweet

6:57pm · 10 May 2016 · Twitter for iPhone

Here we can post Mika's answers  :thumb_yello:

CiHDTMeWsAArSLP.jpg

• Like 1

Here's Mika's Periscope from the Q & A session -- mostly in French. Hope someone can capture it and translate! :puppy_eyes:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yoKMmPAmyzKQ

At least 2 answers were in english! :wub2: it seems to be different from the videos posted on twitter, i think? Hope someone downloads it, so it can be translated later (or if you tell me how, maybe i can download?).

• Like 1

Here's Mika's Periscope from the Q & A session -- mostly in French. Hope someone can capture it and translate! :puppy_eyes:

https://www.periscope.tv/w/1yoKMmPAmyzKQ

At least 2 answers were in english! :wub2: it seems to be different from the videos posted on twitter, i think? Hope someone downloads it, so it can be translated later (or if you tell me how, maybe i can download?).

Here you can find the recorded periscope and all the questions that he posted on twitter :)

Periscope:

Q&A :

• Like 8

The subs team will translate it :wink2:

Fab! :fangurl:

For now, can anyone give me a quick summary on what's the news for the Bercy show? If I understood it correctly, he mentioned it in at least 3 of his answers. :teehee:

Spoiler for Melody

He said Bercy would be a unique show as Parc des Princes was with a new stage set and he's preparing surprises related to circus...and also that he feels French in the sense that he hates when France is insulted or attacked he can't stand it...

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Spoiler for Melody

He said Bercy would be a unique show as Parc des Princes was with a new stage set and he's preparing surprises related to circus...and also that he feels French in the sense that he hates when France is insulted or attacked he can't stand it...

Thank you! :flowers2: ah cool, i thought already when i first heard of the wonderland show, that it'd be a bit like pdp - that's why i'm going, because i wouldn't want to miss an unique show like this again. :aah: happy to hear this thought confirmed now. :biggrin2: guess i won't be disappointed to have missed the prague gig for this. ;)
  • Like 1