2016 - Rock in Rio in Lisbon, Portugal - 20 May: Reports/Pics/Vids

Kumazzz

Hey everyone! 

I didn't take any good pics (just a couple with my phone...a girl's gotta instagram some stuff, right? :naughty: ) but just wanted to say how proud I am. Proud of Mika, who gave an excellent show and got a bunch of new fans there, and proud of the portuguese audience, that knew how to welcome him.  :wub: 

It was amazing to see him perform in front of 74k and doing an incredible job. I knew he could do it (I've been saying this for almost 10 years, ffs!) but I was a bit aprehensive, it wasn't HIS audience.

After the show, a friend of mine who was somewhere in the festival too, texted me saying "I WANT A MIKA IN MY LIFE, PLEASE!" and another one, who was watching on the TV, said "what an epic performance". 

Success!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 8

Thanks a lot for posting !!!

Can anyone help with this video?

http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/especiais/rock-in-rio-2016/2016-05-21-Queen---Adam-Lambert-Mika-e-Mariza-no-segundo-dia-do-Rock-in-Rio

I want to dowload it from the browser and I simply can't find a way! :(

Thanks!

SIC noticias

18:16 21.05.2016

Os Queen atuaram com Adam Lambert na segunda noite do Rock in Rio Lisboa. Contudo, as atenções estiveram também em Mika, que andou com a fadista Mariza às costas. Os Queen atuaram em 1985 na primeira edição do festival, no Brasil, ainda com Freddie Mercury. O Rock in Rio regressa a 27, 28 e 29 de maio com Hollywood Vampires, Maroon 5 e Avicci como cabeças de cartaz.

VK

2016.05.21 : SIC noticias [ Rock in Rio ]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2016 - Rock in Rio in Lisbon, Portugal - 20 May: Reports/Pics/Vids