Mousetrap

Graciosa

======

MEDIA

======

• Like 3

And its over. It was really amazing to be in His show again..  :yes:  :wub:

I relised, that I love him like 9 years ago.. :naughty:  :fisch:  :wub:

omg... im getting old.. Im His fan almoust 10 years.. :shocked:  :naughty:  :naughty:

• Like 8

omg... im getting old.. Im His fan almoust 10 years.. :shocked:  :naughty:  :naughty:

I think there are a lot of us feeling like that (getting old).

Glad you enjoyed the show :hug:

• Like 3

I'm glad for you   :hug:

• Like 1

And after show He came out to meet up,,, but inside gates. (security are)...  :(

it was just 5mins... couse some girls was so loud (I think so)... but of course maybe He just needed to relax.. :dunno:

• Like 2

:) Long lasting love is always special  :wub:  I'm happy to hear you had a great time with MIKA ... :fisch:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

FOTO: popzvaigzne Mika izkrāso Arēna Rīga | SKATIES

16pics

Vakar, 22. maijā, ar savu trešo uzstāšanos Latvijā atzīmējās pazīstamais britu mūziķis un komponists Mika, kurš pirmo reizi šeit viesojās 2010. gadā.

Atraktīvā mākslinieka uzstāšanās vienmēr ir pārpilna enerģijas un burtiski dzirkstī no daudzkrāsainiem pozitīvu emociju kokteiļiem, un arī vakardiena Arēnā Rīga nebija izņēmums. Viņa dziesmas aptver plašu amplitūdu – no nebēdnīga prieka līdz sentimentālām skumjām, no ekstravaganta kiča līdz bērnišķīgai vaļsirdībai. Sanākušie skatītāji no viņa dzirdēja tādus hitus kā Lollipop, Relax (Take It Easy), Big Girl (You Are Beatiful), kā arī neizpalika arī dziesmas no viņa jaunākā albuma No Place In Heaven.

PICS

26584116343_b5b0905eed_o.jpg

27120160901_2dddac0496_o.jpg

27120160171_411ee1f6fb_o.jpg

27120158941_9ed81f41ae_o.jpg

26584113443_ca434de916_o.jpg

26584115393_007c2aeed9_o.jpg

27120162961_9464fb3e56_o.jpg

26584117843_cd284b6a11_o.jpg

27120157741_70b011f8c6_o.jpg

27120155401_c5a0cbdc03_o.jpg

26584112103_a8525330bc_o.jpg

26584110793_4d9c99f780_o.jpg

26584114473_3781dc4b26_o.jpg

27120162071_c156bd97fa_o.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

I've found a moment to upload my pictures and think about Riga. Finally!

Q-ing was really calm and because we organized a proper queue relatively early the doors-situation seemed somewhat under our control too which is a huge step to a completely relaxed gig-day, at least for me. In contrary to our 2010-experience local people arriving rather late accepted our 'system' and formed a proper and long queue. The only bad impression I got was any contact to security and staff members of the arena. They seemed to not really like their job and showed that quite openly.

As for the gig itself: I liked it. I thought it wasn't something that I'll remember as the most special gig ever, but it was a nice start for my little part of the 2016 tour. He made some changes in the order of the songs, but the choice of songs wasn't really surprising. 

In the beginning we were worried because the arena filled very slowly and we knew that it wasn't even close to being sold out. During the gig the crowd was good though and we didn't leave with the impression of an empty hall or a bigger private gig.  :naughty:

He started off with Porcelain and even though MFCers around me tried to convince me that I have seen it live before I still think it was the first time for me. I'm not a huge fan of Porcelain and I'm not convinced that I like the idea of starting a gig with a slow song. But Mika has been doing it every now and then and it always worked out, so I'm happy with it. Procelain, however, wouldn't be my first choice as starter for a show (Toy Boy,...), but it did well.  :)

Promiseland will forever stay one of my highlights and I was really happy that it survived the little break between the 2015-tour and now. I love how much energy that live-version gives me. Even though it steals all my energy at the same time, I feel like jumping, dancing and celebrating as soon as I hear the first notes of the intro. 

I liked that Mika played My Interpretation because that's something that he hasn't been doing regularly lately. I like changes like that and especially if he chooses between My Interpretation and Any other World every now and then. I like both songs equally and think that they're a good replacement for one another. 

All in all, it was a good start into my Mikayear 2016 (a bit late...) and I'm looking forward to more joyful adventures. Thanks to MFCers who made the day even better  :wub:

You can find the better half of my pictures here: http://s745.photobucket.com/user/Statue_of_Liberty/library/Mika%20at%20Arena%20Riga%2022nd%20May%202016

And some highlights are here:

Riga_61_zpshaebwcye.jpg

Riga_09_zpslkhospof.jpg

Riga_42_zpsiwnpwxxa.jpg

• Like 9

I love his new piano

:) Yes, me too - it's very "mikaish"  :wub:  And I hope it's strongly built, because of MIKA's normally climbing and jumping on it... :naughty:  

Love, love

me 

Re: the "you bastard" bit before Good Guys - was that in reference to Andy? I'm guessing it was, but it's not clear exactly who he's talking to/about. Could one of the lucky souls who was at the gig fill me in on what was happening immediately before the start of that video? "It's only cause i love him so much that I call him a bastard" is so cute  :P

• Like 1