Hello from France! I'm new here! :)

Hestia

Hi everyone! I'm gonna introduce myself a bit, so I'm Mathilde, I'm 15yo and I'm from France (sorry for my bad English btw) I'm a Mikafan since 2008, I've discovered Mika at school :)

I was at Mika's concert on this Saturday in Strasbourg, that was amazing, I was at 1 meter of him (just in front of him, in the middle <3) !

I've heard about the MFC, so I've decided to make myself an account here :) I'm here to make myself new friend who are sharing their Mika appreciation :)

So, could someone please explain me how this fan club works, I'm actually a noob x)

Mikakisses!

Oh and here is a beautiful pic that I've taken at the show, I'm proud, that's my phone and computer wallpaper now! x) <3

post-33383-0-60025300-1464772478_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Hello Mathilde ;-)

I'm french too and i want to say : bienvenue !!!

I'm happy that you went to Strasbourg and that you enjoyed it XD i'm really happy that MFC got new fans everydays that's really good XD

Welcome here and enjoy your time here ;-)

• Like 1

Hi :bye: Mathilde and welcome to MFC :huglove:

What a wonderful photo :swoon:

Thanks a lot for sharing it :hug:

Have a great time on MFC and if you need any help, feel free to ask me , I'm French too and I've been around for a while :wink2:

Have fun here :biggrin2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 1

Welcome Hestia!

You'll meet lots of friendly fan on the MFC, and lots of Frenchies too ;)

Don't worry about your English, there are people from all over the world here and we all understand each other !

Thank you for your amazing pic! :thumb_yello:

• Like 1

Hi everyone! I'm gonna introduce myself a bit, so I'm Mathilde, I'm 15yo and I'm from France (sorry for my bad English btw) I'm a Mikafan since 2008, I've discovered Mika at school :)

I was at Mika's concert on this Saturday in Strasbourg, that was amazing, I was at 1 meter of him (just in front of him, in the middle <3) !

I've heard about the MFC, so I've decided to make myself an account here :) I'm here to make myself new friend who are sharing their Mika appreciation :)

So, could someone please explain me how this fan club works, I'm actually a noob x)

Mikakisses!

Oh and here is a beautiful pic that I've taken at the show, I'm proud, that's my phone and computer wallpaper now! x) <3

Salut Mathilde, welcome!! :D Wow, the pic looks wonderful, you were really close to the stage  :wub:

Hope you're gonna have fun here  :hug:  

Edited by sara09
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...