2016 - Bona Nit Festival in Barcelona, SPAIN - 11 June: Reports/Pics/Vids

Kumazzz

¡Hola, MFC! I finally came back from my Barcelonian holidays (and managed to sleep them off a bit). I had a blast at the festival and it was not only of Mika's merit - everyone I met at Bona Nit was so nice and kind that it made the whole experience even more memorable! Thank you! :flowers2:
Above all, I was really touched by the fans' presence on stage - Mikasister and Meeks, you're the stars! I loved your spontaneous reactions to Mika's unpredictability, it felt like a natural part of the show. Mikasister, you're his favourite translator and you know it :teehee:. Meeks, you have music in your blood; those moves! :shocked: And of course all the beautiful M-hearts and perfect shining M-I-K-A letters only added to the magic of the evening. Good job, you talented people! :thumb_yello:

Other than that, I truly enjoyed reading your reports. It's fascinating to learn what the others felt in the same moments! Some of you pointed out the positive attitude of the security guards - that's indeed not obvious and pretty unique.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the utter friendly group of fans with whom I had the most pleasant chat on our way back form Poble Espanyol. I believe happiness in life is composed of little carefree moments - and it was definitely one of those :). I hope that we'll meet again - and that we won't have to wait too long for Mika to come back to Spain/Poland :wink2:.

Edited by Grace Ally
  • Like 4

¡Hola, MFC! I finally came back from my Barcelonian holidays (and managed to sleep them off a bit). I had a blast at the festival and it was not only of Mika's merit - everyone I met at Bona Nit was so nice and kind that it made the whole experience even more memorable! Thank you! :flowers2:

Above all, I was really touched by the fans' presence on stage - Mikasister and Meeks, you're the stars! I loved your spontaneous reactions to Mika's unpredictability, it felt like a natural part of the show. Mikasister, you're his favourite translator and you know it :teehee:. Meeks, you have music in your blood; those moves! :shocked: And of course all the beautiful M-hearts and perfect shining M-I-K-A letters only added to the magic of the evening. Good job, you talented people! :thumb_yello:

Other than that, I truly enjoyed reading your reports. It's fascinating to learn what the others felt in the same moments! Some of you pointed out the positive attitude of the security guards - that's indeed not obvious and pretty unique.

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the utter friendly group of fans with whom I had the most pleasant chat on our way back form Poble Espanyol. I believe happiness in life is composed of little carefree moments - and it was definitely one of those :). I hope that we'll meet again - and that we won't have to wait too long for Mika to come back to Span/Poland :wink2:.

*hoping for Poland* hahah :) Pozdrowienia!  :teehee:

• Like 1

Last but not least, I'd like to thank the utter friendly group of fans with whom I had the most pleasant chat on our way back form Poble Espanyol. I believe happiness in life is composed of little carefree moments - and it was definitely one of those :). I hope that we'll meet again - and that we won't have to wait too long for Mika to come back to Span/Poland :wink2:.

Thanks so much, you're so kind. :flowers2:   I hope to spend more time with you the next time but it was nice to meet you for just a moment  :hug:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.labuenamusicalidad.com/2016/06/cronica-de-mika-en-bona-nit-barcelona.html

13441561_897311083747781_1937012887_o.jp

El pasado sábado 11 de junio, como cada año desde hace cuatro, Barcelona quedaba embelesada por el festival Bona Nit Barcelona, conocido por su gran aportación a todo lo que sea sostenible y ecológico, pero este año más por la esperada actuación de Mika.

Hacía rato que el sol había desaparecido y más de 2000 personas se reunían en elPoble Espanyol de Barcelona. En las horas previas habían pasado por el escenario del festival grupos como: Acció, Brika, Caloncho o Molotov Jukebox. Hacía unos minutos que los técnicos habían posado un colorido piano en el centro del escenario y habían colgado un luminoso cartel que rezaba (y nunca mejor dicho) "HEAVEN"
Pasados unos minutos de las once y media, la gente empezaba a impacientarse, pero a penas unos minutos después se apagaban las luces y empezaban a entrar los músicos. Empezó a sonar un órgano de iglesia y enseguida, aclamado por el griterío del público, aparecía Mika dispuesto a dar una noche de espectáculo. Acompañado de fondo por el mismo órgano, saludó a Barcelona con unas palabras en catalán: "Estimat Déu, aquest món ha creat gent molt diferent. Espanyols, anglesos, catalans…i libanesos. M’he adonat però que l’única cosa que fa del món un lloc més feliç és que hi hagi 'Big Boys' i 'Big Girls'”.

(Traducción: Querido Dios, este mundo ha creado gente muy diferente. Españoles, ingleses, catalanes ... y libaneses. Me he dado cuenta pero que lo único que hace del mundo un lugar más feliz es que haya ' Big Boys ' y ' Big Girls ')

Iniciaba con esas palabras la canción Big Girl (You Are Beautiful) donde desde el primer segundo tuvo a todo el recinto saltando y cantando. Continuó con Talk About You, single del último disco, cantada dos veces, una normal y en inglés y una segunda vez en acústico y en castellano. Fue seguida por la archi-conocida Grace Kelly donde demostró una vez más que tiene voz de sobra. A pesar de que a penas tocó canciones del último disco, No Place In Heaven (2015), hizo un repaso por todos los hits de su carrera, que incluso sorprendían a asistentes del público que decían: "Anda, no sabía que esta canción era suya.".
Llegó el momento de Lollipop con una versión con un toque doo wop donde una fan subió a hacerle de traductora personal y un poco de corista. En Happy Ending tocó la fibra de media Barcelona cantando la parte final totalmente a capella y poniendo los pelos de punta a más de uno. Y el broche final llegaba con el hit indie Love Today donde ya sí que todo el público se desmelenó y se pusieron a saltar como locos.

Está claro que Mika ofreció un señor concierto donde no faltó ni un solo tema. Además demostró que no es el típico one hit wonder, si no que es capaz de seguir sacando auténticos éxitos y dando caña a diestro y siniestro en directo.
  • Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • silver changed the title to 2016 - Bona Nit Festival in Barcelona, SPAIN - 11 June: Reports/Pics/Vids