2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

Ci sarà una coinquilina speciale con @mikasounds: @sarahfelb! Stasera #CasaMika, martedì 15 novembre alle 21.10 su #Rai2 @mikamusic_it

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/796749074804441088/vid/1280x720/ZUoZT4rgmhliPTEr.mp4

https://twitter.com/RaiDue/status/797129274855604224

Edited by krysady
  • Like 1

Does anyone have a working link for streaming Rai 2 from abroad ???

Thank you very very very much Eriko !

I've alreacy tried the ifrst and the last one and they both didn't worked on my computer but thanks to you the second one works pretty well ! Woooohooo I'm gonna be able to watch it live !!!  :dance_man:

Thank you  :thumb_yello:  :yes:  :hug:

Online Live Streaming

I prefer the online live streaming Rai2.

https://www.firstonetv.eu/en/stream/it/32 .

:bow:

Could anyone record the broadcast tonight ?

The broadcast time 21:10 will be at 05.10 in Japan, I have to wake up very early morning...

Eriko, there will be a replay on the RAI site, so we don't need to record. 

• Like 2

Thanks a lot Marina, but the Ray replay doesn't work from outside Italy.

I think it depends on which program it is, if Rai has copyrights to broadcast it outside Italy. For example, I can watch on Rai Replay programs such as "Che tempo che fa", "Ulisse", the "Tg"... But not other programs that come from foreign formats, or foreign tv series.

So I think (and hope) we will be able to watch CasaMika on Rai Replay because it's an "Italian format". But of course I'm not sure.

Edited by Ele.Magna
  • Like 1

Online Live Streaming

I prefer the online live streaming Rai2.

https://www.firstonetv.eu/en/stream/it/32 .

:bow:

Could anyone record the broadcast tonight ?

The broadcast time 21:10 will be at 05.10 in Japan, I have to wake up very early morning...

thanks for the streaming link! am watching now. :) no idea tho how to record it... and not sure i can watche the whole show... anyone know how long it'll be?

I saw it will ends on 23.40... now that a very long show! :shocked: I've watched the first hour, even though I didn't understand much of it, I did enjoy it! :D

oh dear, i don't think i can watch until the end then, already so tired now! :aah: a night with just 2 hours of sleep makes me feel tired for a whole week at my age! :lmfao:

glad tho that it's so long, so hopefully they can include almost everything they filmed. :)

oh dear, i don't think i can watch until the end then, already so tired now! :aah: a night with just 2 hours of sleep makes me feel tired for a whole week at my age! :lmfao:

glad tho that it's so long, so hopefully they can include almost everything they filmed. :)

Yeah same haha, and I also want to listen to the radio as well! Never thought I'd have such a busy evening in Mikastyle. :naughty:

Well, by the look of it, they've included a lot! :)

Just might seems stupid for those of you who doesn't know me that well, but I cried so much at the begginning of Hurts, the little speech that he did just before was so moving This song has so much meaning for me... After the horrible day I just had, it just moved me so much.... The sign language is also really important for me so the fact that he asked everyone to shut up and sign instead of aplausing ,I just felt so much better... 

Thess few words just cheered me up and gave me courage to face what is waiting for me this week and feeling a little bit stronger... 

Mika, if you read this some day, I just want to thank you. You're just human, but you're so amazing, my mum and I use to say that you are very solar, you give people the smile that they lost in their life, just as I did today. Today I've lost my smile. Today you made me cry, you made me express myself today. But you also made me smile and I'm very thankfull for this. I know you'll propbably never read this but it is very important for me to say Thank You... 

The show was really awsome and I'm really happy that I can understand all those amazing words you've said in it.

I'm probably not gonna be on the MFC for a little while, thanks to a very bad news that just pop up in my life again today. Just thank you for reading this, and Thank You Mika for this amazing show.

Talk to you soon  :tears:

• Like 5

Just might seems stupid for those of you who doesn't know me that well, but I cried so much at the begginning of Hurts, the little speech that he did just before was so moving This song has so much meaning for me... After the horrible day I just had, it just moved me so much.... The sign language is also really important for me so the fact that he asked everyone to shut up and sign instead of aplausing ,I just felt so much better... 

Thess few words just cheered me up and gave me courage to face what is waiting for me this week and feeling a little bit stronger... 

Mika, if you read this some day, I just want to thank you. You're just human, but you're so amazing, my mum and I use to say that you are very solar, you give people the smile that they lost in their life, just as I did today. Today I've lost my smile. Today you made me cry, you made me express myself today. But you also made me smile and I'm very thankfull for this. I know you'll propbably never read this but it is very important for me to say Thank You... 

The show was really awsome and I'm really happy that I can understand all those amazing words you've said in it.

I'm probably not gonna be on the MFC for a little while, thanks to a very bad news that just pop up in my life again today. Just thank you for reading this, and Thank You Mika for this amazing show.

Talk to you soon  :tears:

I don't know what's going on in your life but your message is very moving. All the best with your future. Kiss.