2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

If you wanna re-watch some pieces of the first show of Casa Mika, Raiplay is uploading them here http://www.raiplay.it/programmi/staseracasamika/ospiti

Thanks a lot Lu, it works fine.

But where is the WHOLE show ???

Replay: http://www.raiplay.it/video/2016/11/Stasera-Casa-Mika-a4c9df17-9eaa-42cc-9d12-81862d63a29b.html

• Like 6

I have watched the first half hour or so of this and I am about to cry from laughter and happiness. This is the most beautiful, joyous thing I have seen on TV in...maybe forever? Even objectively, if I pretend to view it from an unbiased perspective, it's so good and so well done and the quality is so high. and Mika! He looks so beautiful and so happy. There's so much joy on offer here. I keep coming back to the word joy. I feel like I am going to watch these shows many, many times. There's so much to appreciate. AHHH I HAVE SO MANY FEELS.

Also, is anyone else getting a sort of slightly-twisted-Mister-Rogers'-Neighborhood vibe :wub: ? That's what the whole thing reminds me of, in the best way. A Mister Rogers for the slightly older and slightly more unothodox among us.

Ok, one question though: can any italians explain the woman in the pink and black with the poofy black hair? Is she an original character for this or is there some sort of Italian cultural reference to get? I was laughing hysterically at her but I feel like there might be another joke that I'm missing.

Love, love, love it all. I cannot wait for more. And based on twitter, it looks like everyone who watched it loved it, which has got to make Mika happy <3 AND is very good news on the TV business front. Perhaps, if TV people see how much he is loved doing something like this, we might get more seasons!

• Like 5

Mika, Mika.

Always there, deleting in a moment all my fears.

Great editing, great rhythm, fast, but not frenetic, really good all the connections between the different moments.

You can have the impression of a certain dread to leave empty spaces, the construction is made to leave you breathless (us and him :naughty: ).

But then there are moments where Time stops, Hurts intro for instance.

And if they don’t fail to be the most memorable ones, you realize that he hit the target.

• Like 11

Brilliant !

That's only what I have to say about this show

I enjoyed every part of it,even if I only understood  few italian words

The parts I loved the most were the introduction ,Hurts ,LP and Sting ,of course!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

It's such an honor that a big star like him went to this show :thumb_yello::wub::thumb_yello:

Really well done !

• Like 5

I'll admit I was a little bit scared... it's no secret that, after all the hype about Bercy, I felt kind of let down, I was expecting so much more and I thought the concert didn't live up to my expectations. So, this time I decided not to trust Mika, when he described this show as something unique and amazing and, with me not being very fond of one man shows in general since I usually find them somewhat lame, this time I was expecting something average and maybe even a bit boring. And I was wrong. I didn't really like some of the guests and I do think the best parts were the ones with only Mika doing something, but it was a very nice show overall. I absolutely loved the skit with his "neighbour" (the woman in pink with the afro wig. btw, no, she wasn't supposed to be anyone else but just his pretend crazy neighbour) and their little silly dance. It was hilarious and I reckon it must've been a huge work for Mika to remember the words and the moves and not to mess it up. I was also impressed by his Italian. It was almost perfect and he mastered it like the most natural thing in the world. It was a nice combination of funny and touching moments and, although I'd have loved a couple more skits and a couple less guests, I enjoyed watching it from start to finish. Kudos to Mika!

• Like 4

I am FLOORED! He just gets better and better. Very happy for him and envious for all his amazingly supportive European fans who went to the recordings. I have been very busy and barely keeping up with what was being promoted for Casa Mika. So I watched the replay with zero expectations. Honestly I thought I would just skim thru it , prefer with subtitles, but I was addicted !

• Like 7

:thumb_yello: I've watched the whole first show, two and a half hour :shocked:  - and omg - "my golden MIKA" - you really make me speechless with your one man show - it was wonderful !!  :wub: I enjoyed it to bits, even without understanding much of the language :thumb_yello:  It was so touching when he showed up in the music class, and invited the young musicians to come to his show - omg - those happy and surprised faces! :wub: And Sting as a studio guest !?!   :shocked: Never in my life did I expect MIKA to sit and make an interview with Sting, in two languages - he's just so professional :wub:  And the speech before "Hurt" I understood pretty well, without knowing  the words he said :wub:  And so much music included - I'm extremely happy now, and sooo proud of our golden MIKA!!! :wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Love, love

me   

• Like 8

Well,that's why I prefer spoilers! After 12 hours I am still speechless and with a silly grin on my face  :wub2:  I tried to keep my expectations pretty low,and wasn't prepared for that!  :wub2:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 5

Well,that's why I prefer spoilers! After 12 hours I am still speechless and with a silly grin on my face  :wub2:  I tried to keep my expectations pretty low,and wasn't prepared for that!  :wub2:

:) I found time for watching this peacefully today, with nobody around, and yes, I'm still in shock   :shocked: I've never doubted that MIKA would deliver something amazing in his first one-man- tv-show, but this was really high above my expectations! :shocked: Yes, as you say, "a silly grin on my face" - that's how I feel I look like myself  now :naughty:  And obs!   :teehee: I forgot to mention how much I loved that he involved his dogs in the progr. :wub:  The start in the car - aaww sooo sweet, and also the end - with his arms around his "kids" in the sofa, so cute! :wub:  Those who don't like/love MIKA is not human - imo - and I'm really happy to hear about such a huge amount of viewers!! :teehee: And the taxitour through the streets of Rome, omg - it shouldn't be possible  :shocked:   As Cathrine says: there's NOTHING this man can't do!! :wub:  Now I have to get back to real life, and consentrate om my own business, ... ;)

Love, love

me   

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 5

So good! So good! Loved the opening of the show

And 3.3 million live viewers!!! That sounds amazing. Any Italian people here who know how great that number is for an Italian tv-program?

I think it scored something like a 14% share of the whole Italian audience, second only to the national soccer team match that aired at the same time as Mika's show. It's not bad at all, especially for a first episode.

• Like 5

The whole show is on mikawebsite.com in high quality to dl or watch without country limitations :biggrin2:

I'm still on cloud nine from watching the first episode last night :swoon: So Mikaish   :wub2:  I have never seen  aTV show that was that good and made me feel so alive, going through a rainbow of emotions, just like at his gigs :wub2:  Mika's genuiness and talent blew my mind away :fangurl: I love his voice when he sings in Italian and how much of his kindness and openess he put into his show , I went from tears to laughter and I also travelled to Italy and through time with him; where Mika is, there's magic at work  :kaf:  and also a little :naughty: ness and some :chkn: as well as a lesson of humanity :original: and lots of love and respect :thumb_yello: We need more Mika gigs and shows to make this world a better place to live in together :group_hug: and thank you Mika :huglove: If I may kiss Mika after ten years of true love :wink2: and many more to come  :wub:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

Just might seems stupid for those of you who doesn't know me that well, but I cried so much at the begginning of Hurts, the little speech that he did just before was so moving This song has so much meaning for me... After the horrible day I just had, it just moved me so much.... The sign language is also really important for me so the fact that he asked everyone to shut up and sign instead of aplausing ,I just felt so much better... 

Thess few words just cheered me up and gave me courage to face what is waiting for me this week and feeling a little bit stronger... 

Mika, if you read this some day, I just want to thank you. You're just human, but you're so amazing, my mum and I use to say that you are very solar, you give people the smile that they lost in their life, just as I did today. Today I've lost my smile. Today you made me cry, you made me express myself today. But you also made me smile and I'm very thankfull for this. I know you'll propbably never read this but it is very important for me to say Thank You... 

The show was really awsome and I'm really happy that I can understand all those amazing words you've said in it.

I'm probably not gonna be on the MFC for a little while, thanks to a very bad news that just pop up in my life again today. Just thank you for reading this, and Thank You Mika for this amazing show.

Talk to you soon   :tears:

Take care Deb :hug: I hope things get better for you very fast sweetie :huglove: 

• Like 1

Ok. No, not ok, because I don't know what to say. I am astonished. Like... No words. I'm surprised in very very good way. Wow.

I'm smiling and laughing a bit, without really knowing why. It has been an emotionful show. Smiles, laughs and thrills. And some little tears which were about to come out of my eyes during Hurts' introduction. Loved it. Thank you Mika and all the people who worked to make it possible. Can't wait for next episodes. Great!

• Like 4

Take care Deb :hug: I hope things get better for you very fast sweetie :huglove:

Thank you for your support... Hopefully everything will get better before the end of the week and I will maybe be able to go to Paris this week-end but it Will all depends on what happens tomorrow. Thank you for being here, it's really nice to know that you have people who cares for you.

• Like 2

Thank you for your support... Hopefully everything will get better before the end of the week and I will maybe be able to go to Paris this week-end but it Will all depends on what happens tomorrow. Thank you for being here, it's really nice to know that you have people who cares for you.

We are Mika big family :huglove: Fingers crossed for you that you can see Mika this week end :crossed:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 3

I have watched the first half hour or so of this and I am about to cry from laughter and happiness. This is the most beautiful, joyous thing I have seen on TV in...maybe forever? Even objectively, if I pretend to view it from an unbiased perspective, it's so good and so well done and the quality is so high. and Mika! He looks so beautiful and so happy. There's so much joy on offer here. I keep coming back to the word joy. I feel like I am going to watch these shows many, many times. There's so much to appreciate. AHHH I HAVE SO MANY FEELS.

Also, is anyone else getting a sort of slightly-twisted-Mister-Rogers'-Neighborhood vibe :wub: ? That's what the whole thing reminds me of, in the best way. A Mister Rogers for the slightly older and slightly more unothodox among us.

Ok, one question though: can any italians explain the woman in the pink and black with the poofy black hair? Is she an original character for this or is there some sort of Italian cultural reference to get? I was laughing hysterically at her but I feel like there might be another joke that I'm missing.

Love, love, love it all. I cannot wait for more. And based on twitter, it looks like everyone who watched it loved it, which has got to make Mika happy <3 AND is very good news on the TV business front. Perhaps, if TV people see how much he is loved doing something like this, we might get more seasons!

Any original character, as Alyara said.

But I think that the character points out in a gentle way the transgender theme, how ppl can feel lonely when dealing with the "straight" world, which tends to put "labels" and to confine transvestites, transexual ppl to a sort of ghetto.

My interpretation, ofc.