2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

Do I understand correctly? He is doing a new recording on the 22nd of November? 

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2016/11/17/biglietti-per-stasera-casa-mika-come-partecipare-al-programma-il-22-novembre/459540

Yep, AG Media posted the way to enter:

https://www.facebook.com/agmediasrl/?fref=ts

• Like 2

Any original character, as Alyara said.

But I think that the character points out in a gentle way the transgender theme, how ppl can feel lonely when dealing with the "straight" world, which tends to put "labels" and to confine transvestites, transexual ppl to a sort of ghetto.

My interpretation, ofc.

Somehow she reminded me of this French lady https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhilrUKt7qQ

Do the links in the first post of this topic work outside of Italy?

Like this one: http://creativemedia3.rai.it/podcastcdn/raidue/Stasera_Casa_Mika/Stasera_Casa_Mika_EP_puntate/6154966_800.mp4

I'm in USA & can say it works perfectly for me.

ALSO, I recently found this alternative for viewing the show on VIMEO :: 

https://vimeo.com/191777394

Edited by A. Clay
  • Like 3

But I think that the character points out in a gentle way the transgender theme, how ppl can feel lonely when dealing with the "straight" world, which tends to put "labels" and to confine transvestites, transexual ppl to a sort of ghetto.

My interpretation, ofc.

I rewatched that bit, because I wasn't paying much attention the first time and I agree. There are a few puns and sentences that hint to that, like "I look at it in the mirror and say 'who are you?'" or "I decided to keep it, I don't care what people say". She actually points at her nose while saying it, but there's a subtle pun there. Or even the way she changes female nouns to male and vice versa (she even calls Mika "Miko"). Since two of his guests did a skit about homosexuality inspired by an old film, it's very likely that his "neighbour" portrays a transgender person

• Like 3

OK, if someone knows a secret about how to learn Italian super fast (being a genius like Mika doesn't count), please share! I'm on it, been learning Italian since June or something but...

I WANT TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING IN THAT SHOW, NOW!!!!

Loved it so much!!! Couldn't sleep the night after watching the streaming, got waaaaay too excited :D

Awesome job, Mika!

• Like 7

Late as always.

This show is sooo marvellous and magnificent. The set, the ambience, audience, the global concept, the guests, the songs adapted for each "themes", his reinterpretation... I have no words.

His love about Italy has surpassed all my expectations, I cried many times cause of this.

It was funny, ans touching at the same time, he had talent to change the atmosphere naturally. I loved that.

His speech about dyslexia and difference illustrated by a gorgeous and touching version of Hurts with that "Choregraphy" in sign languages is a beautiful message to the world.

I cried a lot during this moment...

See that he is like a italian citizen and that he is proud to love this country, that moved me.

It's one of the best tv shows I've ever seen since those last years. Thank you so much !

We are immediately throwned in his world, his "Home". (I would like to be a guest on it XD)

• Like 8

I rewatched that bit, because I wasn't paying much attention the first time and I agree. There are a few puns and sentences that hint to that, like "I look at it in the mirror and say 'who are you?'" or "I decided to keep it, I don't care what people say". She actually points at her nose while saying it, but there's a subtle pun there. Or even the way she changes female nouns to male and vice versa (she even calls Mika "Miko"). Since two of his guests did a skit about homosexuality inspired by an old film, it's very likely that his "neighbour" portrays a transgender person

I agree with you. Also because Mika told that he would have talked about these kind of topics but in an artistic way. And I think they did so, also with the acting of the part of the film

• Like 2

My interpretation, ofc.

Huge thanks for your explanations!  :flowers2:  Now I watched again,and all makes sense! First time I didn't get the real meaning,I thought it's just a funny moment,but now I understand it  :thumb_yello:  I like Virginia,I've seen her in Roberto Bolle's show as well,but I was more impressed by Mika's acting,he did it in a very natural and spontaneous way,like a professional comedian. In fact he did a bit of everything in this show: singing,acting,dancing,translating,playing piano,and on top of this,he also learned a bit of sign language and Neapolitan dialect ! :clap:

As "someone" said once,you know a show is good when it makes you cry and smile at the same time,it's like ... a good song.  :rolleyes:

• Like 7

Huge thanks for your explanations!  :flowers2:  Now I watched again,and all makes sense! First time I didn't get the real meaning,I thought it's just a funny moment,but now I understand it  :thumb_yello:  I like Virginia,I've seen her in Roberto Bolle's show as well,but I was more impressed by Mika's acting,he did it in a very natural and spontaneous way,like a professional comedian. In fact he did a bit of everything in this show: singing,acting,dancing,translating,playing piano,and on top of this,he also learned a bit of sign language and Neapolitan dialect ! :clap:

As "someone" said once,you know a show is good when it makes you cry and smile at the same time,it's like ... a good song.  :rolleyes:

:thumb_yello:  I've always seen an actor in MIKA   :)  In his live performances, videos, TV-interviews, advertising, selfies, everything   :wub:  He's so lively, with so much emotion and charisma, and he's not afraid to show it   :)  He's the ultimate artist, blessed with endless talents, and an extraordinary nice and kind personality :wub: And this, his first one man TV-show,  is a great proof of that!   :wub:  And we, his lucky fans, will never have a dull moment, as long as he's around - full of energy! :wub:  Oh God, how  I love this man... :wub:  :wub:   :wub:

Love, love

me      

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 4

Finally had a chance to watch it all, together with mo mom. None of us understood it completely, but I can say that she was just as excited as I was - she knew most of the songs and really liked the scene and everything.

It made me feel relaxed and at home and O loved the fact that it was all so colorful. And the vintage vibes :) I just simply loved it.

Mika positively surprised me again :D

• Like 2

I think that he should care more about his music rather than having shows. just my opinion , i want more high quality of music and it needs more work ,more time and it will make him moree popular than having those shows nah ... 

having concerts in italy doesnt mean successful career.. 

I think that he should care more about his music rather than having shows. just my opinion , i want more high quality of music and it needs more work ,more time and it will make him moree popular than having those shows nah ... 

having concerts in italy doesnt mean successful career.. 

He released an album with music last year,brilliant music. Have you seen the sales? Or the sales for The Origin Of Love? Making high quality music it doesn't necessarily mean popularity nowadays,unfortunately. 

• Like 2

DreamlandGirl reupload her videos on dailymotion!  :clap:  :clap: :clap:  

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x52kzjk_casa-mika-travelling-home-eng-sub_fun

Thank you Yang :huglove:

If you want to see the whole show or save it , it's also on mikawebsite.com :wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

He released an album with music last year,brilliant music. Have you seen the sales? Or the sales for The Origin Of Love? Making high quality music it doesn't necessarily mean popularity nowadays,unfortunately. 

are you kidding me? im fan of mika since the age of 9 , i know everything about his albums and its funny that youre saying that. just my opinion , i need more musician mika and not journalist 

are you kidding me? im fan of mika since the age of 9 , i know everything about his albums and its funny that youre saying that. just my opinion , i need more musician mika and not journalist 

What's funny? The fact that the sales are so low?  Yeah,probably it's just your opinion.