2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

Thank you Yang :huglove:

If you want to see the whole show or save it , it's also on mikawebsite.com :wink2:

the links on the first post of this thread do work worldwide as well :wink2:

Haha thank you, I know, the benefit of DreamlandGirl's videos is that they contains English subtitles :)

• Like 1

More videos from DreamlandGirl with English subtitles

#CASA MIKA - "GRACE KELLY" + Speech (Eng Sub)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x52onha_casa-mika-grace-kelly-speech-eng-sub_fun

#CASA MIKA & Paula - PSYCHOTHERAPY (Funny moment | Eng sub)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x52p3pi_casa-mika-paula-psychotherapy-funny-moment-eng-sub_fun

• Like 3

*Italian*

Il mio linguaggio è quello della musica. Con le parole ho combattuto. Ho fatto la guerra. Specialmente da bambino, perché ero dislessico. Le lettere scappavano da tutte le parti. E io non sapevo metterle in file. È per questo che so quanto sono importanti le parole. Le parole sono il nostro modo di conoscere, e di farci conoscere. Fanno nascere il dialogo. Formano le storie. Fanno incontrare le persone. Le fanno innamorare. Le fanno odiare. Le parole fanno scoppiare le guerre. E sempre le parole fanno tornare la pace. Sono la nostra merce di scambio, con gli altri. La nostra moneta. A volte ci fanno ridere. A volte ci fanno piangere come stupidi. A volte ci accarezzano come il vento. A volte ci fanno male. Parole gentili come un fiore. Parole pesanti come un pugno in faccia. Bisogna stare molto attenti alle parole. Sono potenti, tanto potenti. Bisogna usarle con cura. Sceglierle una per una. E quando le parole non ci sono, o non ci possono essere, perché parliamo lingue differenti, o perché non parliamo, ci sono i gesti. I sorrisi. Le mani. Le parole sono un ponte. Un vecchio ponte pericolante, in mezzo a un bosco. Il ponte è lì da tanto tempo. Io sono qui. Tu sei dall'altra parte. E camminiamo. Piano piano, uno verso l'altro. Con le parole. Un po'armati. Un po'indifesi. E ci incontriamo.

*English (translation)*

My language is music. I fought with words. I was at war with them. Especially as a child, because I was dyslexic. The letters ran everywhere. And I could not put them together. That's why I know how important words are. Words are our way of knowing. And of getting known. They create dialogues. They form stories. They make people meet. They make them fall in love with each other. They make them hate each other. Words make wars begin. But words make peace return as well. They are our exchange goods with the others. Our currency. Sometimes they make us laugh. Sometimes they make us cry like stupid people. Sometimes they caress us as the wind does. Sometimes they hurt us. Words as kind as a flower or as heavy as a punch in the face. We must be very careful with words. They are powerful. Really powerful. We must use them carefully. Choose them one by one. And when we do not have words, because we speak different languages, or because we do not speak, there are gestures. Smiles. Hands. Words are like a bridge. An old bridge in the deep of a wood. The bridge has been there for a long time. I am here. You are on the other side. And we slowly walk towards each other. A little bit armed. A little bit defenceless. And we meet.

I tried to work out a decent translation, but it is such a good speech that it's been very difficult to make it sound well. If there are mistakes please tell me. Thanks❤

Edited by Djokolic
  • Like 10

I still haven't got the time or peace of mind to watch the whole show. Just saw some bits and pieces. So no opinion to give yet.

Interesting choice of the last song. It seems a carthartic experience.

Edited by Pascale

MFC subs team is working on subtitling the whole show in English and French, stay tuned :wink2:

I think maybe the subs team could work with dreamlandgirl to do it together? So you dont need to double the effort..

He is performing where he gets the offer,and I am very grateful for these symphonic concerts,and for all the opportunities he gets to show his genuine talents :winksmiley02:

Think by now it should be clear that Mika does it like no one else and doesn't want to restrict to a format. My 2 cents anyway ;)

• Like 4

Think by now it should be clear that Mika does it like no one else and doesn't want to restrict to a format. My 2 cents anyway ;)

Exactly :thumb_yello:

He's like Michel Angelo who was at the same time a painter, a sculptor, an architect and a poet, an artist who is able to create without  limitations :thumb_yello: and that makes me so proud of him :wub2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

*Italian*

Il mio linguaggio è quello della musica. Con le parole ho combattuto. Ho fatto la guerra. Specialmente da bambino, perché ero dislessico. Le lettere scappavano da tutte le parti. E io non sapevo metterle in file. È per questo che so quanto sono importanti le parole. Le parole sono il nostro modo di conoscere, e di farci conoscere. Fanno nascere il dialogo. Formano le storie. Fanno incontrare le persone. Le fanno innamorare. Le fanno odiare. Le parole fanno scoppiare le guerre. E sempre le parole fanno tornare la pace. Sono la nostra merce di scambio, con gli altri. La nostra moneta. A volte ci fanno ridere. A volte ci fanno piangere come stupidi. A volte ci accarezzano come il vento. A volte ci fanno male. Parole gentili come un fiore. Parole pesanti come un pugno in faccia. Bisogna stare molto attenti alle parole. Sono potenti, tanto potenti. Bisogna usarle con cura. Sceglierle una per una. E quando le parole non ci sono, o non ci possono essere, perché parliamo lingue differenti, o perché non parliamo, ci sono i gesti. I sorrisi. Le mani. Le parole sono un ponte. Un vecchio ponte pericolante, in mezzo a un bosco. Il ponte è lì da tanto tempo. Io sono qui. Tu sei dall'altra parte. E camminiamo. Piano piano, uno verso l'altro. Con le parole. Un po'armati. Un po'indifesi. E ci incontriamo.

*English (translation)*

My language is music. I fought with words. I was at war with them. Especially as a child, because I was dyslexic. The letters ran everywhere. And I could not put them together. That's why I know how important words are. Words are our way of knowing. And of getting known. They create dialogues. They form stories. They make people meet. They make them fall in love with each other. They make them hate each other. Words make wars begin. But words make peace return as well. They are our exchange goods with the others. Our currency. Sometimes they make us laugh. Sometimes they make us cry like stupid people. Sometimes they caress us as the wind does. Sometimes they hurt us. Words as kind as a flower or as heavy as a punch in the face. We must be very careful with words. They are powerful. Really powerful. We must use them carefully. Choose them one by one. And when we do not have words, because we speak different languages, or because we do not speak, there are gestures. Smiles. Hands. Words are like a bridge. An old bridge in the deep of a wood. The bridge has been there for a long time. I am here. You are on the other side. And we slowly walk towards each other. A little bit armed. A little bit defenceless. And we meet.

I tried to work out a decent translation, but it is such a good speech that it's been very difficult to make it sound well. If there are mistakes please tell me. Thanks❤

Thank you :huglove:

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Thanks Eriko!  :hug: How funny to see Nina with a mummitroll  :teehee:  I wonder if she gave it to MIKA - or was it just just a mascot for the pajama party ?! :naughty:

Love, love

me 

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

He is performing where he gets the offer,and I am very grateful for these symphonic concerts,and for all the opportunities he gets to show his genuine talents  :winksmiley02:

That's the point!

He would be so happy to have the opportunity to play in different countries than France and Italy, I'm sure.

He was in Italy for so many gigs thanks to that XF opportunity, so everything he does it's related to its music!

• Like 4

Exactly :thumb_yello:

He's like Michel Angelo who was at the same time a painter, a sculptor, an architect and a poet, an artist who is able to create without  limitations :thumb_yello:and that makes me so proud of him :wub2:

Exactly!!

Without prejudices, without limits.

• Like 4

That's the point!

He would be so happy to have the opportunity to play in different countries than France and Italy, I'm sure.

He was in Italy for so many gigs thanks to that XF opportunity, so everything he does it's related to its music!

:thumb_yello: YES, the XF opportunity has led to sooo many great events for MIKA, one after another, new challenges along the way  :wub: It really became the door-opener I expected it to be, from the very beginning! :wink2:  And luckily MIKA has been wise enough to grab the chances it created, and use it for what it was worth ... :teehee:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 3

http://www.raiplay.it/video/2016/11/Tv-Talk-3d9209e6-a0ee-47ab-b6a1-11f55415d5c1.html

min 1:18 - 1:26  : They talk about Mika's show,   can someone summarize, please?

Thank you!

:thumb_yello:  Yes please, that would be very interesting to know,  what they say about the  program of Fenomeno MIKA  :wink2::wub:  I hope someone can find time to give us a summary of this discussion...   :)

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Help! I cannot take off the publicity in the middle of the screen: there isn't any "close" button to click on. I can only hear but not watch it.  Somebod could help me?

Huh, I found another site (FirstOneTV) and it works perfectly. I just missed 20 minutes. A really great show!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 1