2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

I'm discovering the OSM tracks these days and I have a hunch the shows in Firenze (Florence) will be a 'figata' :P

You should watch the DVD from Como with the symphonic orchestra,trust me!  :naughty:

• Like 4

You should watch the DVD from Como with the symphonic orchestra,trust me!  :naughty:

I've watched some clips on YouTube :teehee:

I bet the orchestra director thought it was him, right in that moment, the one who was drunk haha :P

I've watched some clips on YouTube :teehee:

I bet the orchestra director thought it was him, right in that moment, the one who was drunk haha :P

The DVD it's much better than YT videos from the audience,trust me again  :wink2:

Yes,that was a very funny moment,and I'm glad they didn't cut it from the DVD  :teehee:

Oh, I have to share my feelings here, cause I know you'll understand.

Finally I can watch Mika in real time on my TV and, even I don't understand a thing :hair: , it's exciting and wonderful!!!

:cheer::dance_man:

I'm happy for you,Nena!  :punk:

• Like 1

ok, I dont understand much Italian but I think this episode, casa mika part 3 ist soo far the most provoking one.maybe its my intepretation but I love it :wub:

It was wild  :cheer:  amazing  :hi5:  hilarious :floor: and sweet   :fangurl: and   provoking all together   :wub2: Thank you Mika :mikalove:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

It was wild :cheer: amazing :hi5: , hilarious :floor: and sweet :fangurl: and provoking all together :wub2: Thank you Mika :mikalove:

:thumb_yello: YES, that's exactly what it was!! :naughty: I'm about to burst of pride - after watching MIKAs 3rd show!! :cheer: Sooo entertaining - such great duets, such wonderful performances of his own songs! :fisch::wub: And his visit in Rome this time, to surprise young musicians, and invite them - omg - I'm so touched every time by this part of the show, and just have to cry a little bit :) Fenomeno MIKA did it again - thank you sooo much!! :wub::wub:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 3

I've LOVED the third episode. It's like a dream-situation, with all the absurd sketches. Definitely loved it. And I was thinking, if I should associate just one word to each episode, for the first it would be "emotion", for the second "joy", and for this last "dream". Don't ask me why I wanted to associate one word to each evening, it just came to my mind. I've loved the third episode, and I expect the fourth, and at the same time I'm sad it will be the last. But I think it will be a great party, so please, Tuesday, come fast!

• Like 4

ok, I dont understand much Italian but I think this episode, casa mika part 3 ist soo far the most provoking one.maybe its my intepretation but I love it :wub:

Well, he said some rude words, showed a middle finger for about 4 seconds, and gave a speech about how much he would like to age to be a grumpy old man who scares children with his fake teeth :wink2: haha.

(Or that's what I could get, correct me if I'm wrong)

Edited by Romis
  • Like 1

Perhaps it's obvious or there was already a discussion about this. Yet I couldn't find anything, so I need to ask:

Inspite of the fact that I understand almost no word, I watch the second episode now and wondered who George is. On his numberplate are the words "Hi George" and now I'm very curious about that  :loco:

Does anyone know who's meant with that?

Actually I tweeted to ask a question about George, but they ( he ? ) didn't answer me. :no:

Studio Job has added my tweets to likes .

My tweets

CyhYVG0UoAAQaFL.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

Oh, I have to share my feelings here, cause I know you'll understand.

Finally I can watch Mika in real time on my TV and, even I don't understand a thing :hair: , it's exciting and wonderful!!!

:cheer::dance_man:

:thumb_yello: Yes, I think you found the right forum, to share your feelings, and be understood about it !  :naughty:  But I also think that because of these TV-shows MIKA will get a lot of new fans  :wink2:  I think he's just such a great TV-host!  :wub: He can handle all kinds of people, and situations - even unexpected - in a very natural and  good way.  And I can't imagine that there will still be fans, or people who don't know him so well, who'll  think that MIKA is not an actor!? :shocked: Imo, these 3 shows are full of proofs that he'a a really good actor,  in addition to all his other qualities   :teehee:  Our golden MIKA is a very special, multitalented man, who keeps on surprising us, in a positive way... :wub:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Actually I tweeted to ask a question about George, but they ( he ? ) didn't answer me. :no:

Studio Job has added my tweets to likes .

My tweets

CyhYVG0UoAAQaFL.jpg

I'm so curious, me, too.

Let's hope to have the possibility to ask the man himself next time :) .

• Like 1

:thumb_yello: Yes, I think you found the right forum, to share your feelings, and be understood about it !  :naughty:  But I also think that because of these TV-shows MIKA will get a lot of new fans  :wink2:  I think he's just such a great TV-host!  :wub: He can handle all kinds of people, and situations - even unexpected - in a very natural and  good way.  And I can't imagine that there will still be fans, or people who don't know him so well, who'll  think that MIKA is not an actor!? :shocked: Imo, these 3 shows are full of proofs that he'a a really good actor,  in addition to all his other qualities   :teehee:  Our golden MIKA is a very special, multitalented man, who keeps on surprising us, in a positive way... :wub:  :wub:

Love, love

me 

I'm already thinking about next year...

I'm curious about what he would change to reach a higher number of viewer.

Don't get angry, but I would reduce the musical parts... it's the kind of thing people find boring (when not dealing with your favourite singer, ofc).

What about you?

If you were not a Mika fan, what would you change in the show?

Don't get angry, but I would reduce the musical parts... it's the kind of thing people find boring (when not dealing with your favourite singer, ofc).

What about you?

Agree with you. I think the duets of the guests with Mika would be enough,and of course Mika performing his own songs  :thumb_yello:

Agree with you. I think the duets of the guests with Mika would be enough,and of course Mika performing his own songs :thumb_yello:

Guess I'm used to shows with lots of music because I don't agree... isn't i supposed to be about the music anyway?

My suggestion would be maybe one or two less guests in every show

Edited by cathouzouf
  • Like 2

What about you?

:) Interesting question.  I would def. keep the music part of the show. I love music, and not only MIKAs :fisch: I love how he involves also wellknown stars, like Sting and Eros  - to present their own music, but also close their visit  with a duet with him.  What I would reduce a bit is the comedian part :wink2: We all need a good laugh, but it might  be a bit too much of it, imo. The time he then saved, I would fill with more serious stuff.  Because I think MIKA has so many good thoughts about many of the serious, and sad,  things that happens around us, in the real world.  I loved his articles in La Repubblica! :thumb_yello: And I loved when BBC  made a doc. about the refugees in Lebanon - where I think MIKA  filled his part/role in a great way :wub:  

So I would love if he invited politicans and mighty people, to talk about also serious things, as a part of his one man show.  I think MIKA cares about people, also those who struggles in life, for whatever reason :)   His 1st show had over 3 mill viewers, right?  Did it go down for these last 2 shows? 

Love, love

me

• Like 2

Guess I'm used to shows with lots of music because I don't agree... isn't i supposed to be about the music anyway?

He's a musician, and I think the show had to be structured in this way, I agree with you.

I was just wondering if he would change this.

And above all I was wondering what to do to avoid zapping and lose audience, if I were the production staff.

I think that the generic audience liked most the other parts, I mean: the taxi parts, the monologues, the Leonardo experience, so I was curious if he would be ready to change the structure, or to follow the audience, or simply because he loved more those parts, too.

• Like 1

He's a musician, and I think the show had to be structured in this way, I agree with you.

And above all I was wondering what to do to avoid zapping and lose audience, if I were the production staff.

I think that the generic audience liked most the other parts, I mean: the taxi parts, the monologues, the Leonardo experience, so I was curious if he would be ready to change the structure, or to follow the audience, or simply because he loved more those parts, too.

I guess the recipe is to dind the right mix between those ingredients :D

• Like 1

I think that the generic audience liked most the other parts, I mean: the taxi parts, the monologues, the Leonardo experience, so I was curious if he would be ready to change the structure, or to follow the audience, or simply because he loved more those parts, too.

:thumb_yello: The taxi part is wonderful - where he's among the ordinary citizens, who's asking for such an ordinary thing as a ride - and then start talking with everybody :teehee::wub:  I think MIKA's kind of a social genius, and that he's able to get people  listen to him :)  That's why I hope he'll use his position now to be heard, where it counts... :wink2:

Love, love

me 

Edited by mamiam

It's not only about music,there's also humor,sketch,monologues,dance,and tribute to great gone artists. I think Myriam is right,it might be a bit boring when you're not a fan of a certain singer,imo 

It's not only about music,there's also humor,sketch,monologues,dance,and tribute to great gone artists. I think Myriam is right,it might be a bit boring when you're not a fan of a certain singer,imo

Put that way, it might lol... think he simply had too many things he wanted to do and crammed them all in the show.