2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

:thumb_yello: The taxi part is wonderful - where he's among the ordinary citizens, who's asking for such an ordinary thing as a ride - and then start talking with everybody :teehee::wub: I think MIKA's kind of a social genius, and that he's able to get people listen to him :) That's why I hope he'll use his position now to be heard, where it counts... :wink2:

Love, love

me

You're so right :)

• Like 1

You're so right :)

Thank you Cathrine!  :hug: I've experienced through my 5 years on the MFC, that we agree in so many things  :thumb_yello: I hope everything is fine in Montreal :) Btw, it's sad that your great musician Leonard Cohen now has found his final rest in the Jewish part of the Mount Royal  :( But his music will live forever... :fisch:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Thank you Cathrine! :hug: I've experienced through my 5 years on the MFC, that we agree in so many things :thumb_yello: I hope everything is fine in Montreal :) Btw, it's sad that your great musician Leonard Cohen now has found his final rest in the Jewish part of the Mount Royal :( But his music will live forever... :fisch::wub:

Love, love

me

We're hanging on! Sad about Leonard, must admit I've always been a bigger fan of his son Adam, who was the one behind Leonard's last album. Now he must carry on with the family business, as he says!

• Like 1

:) Interesting question.  I would def. keep the music part of the show. I love music, and not only MIKAs :fisch: I love how he involves also wellknown stars, like Sting and Eros  - to present their own music, but also close their visit  with a duet with him.  What I would reduce a bit is the comedian part :wink2: We all need a good laugh, but it might  be a bit too much of it, imo. The time he then saved, I would fill with more serious stuff.  Because I think MIKA has so many good thoughts about many of the serious, and sad,  things that happens around us, in the real world.  I loved his articles in La Repubblica! :thumb_yello: And I loved when BBC  made a doc. about the refugees in Lebanon - where I think MIKA  filled his part/role in a great way :wub:  

So I would love if he invited politicans and mighty people, to talk about also serious things, as a part of his one man show.  I think MIKA cares about people, also those who struggles in life, for whatever reason :)   His 1st show had over 3 mill viewers, right?  Did it go down for these last 2 shows? 

Love, love

me

Yes, it did, this is for last Tuesday:

Ascolti Tv di ieri – martedì 29 novembre 2016 – Prime Time

Su Rai1 Mio Papà ha conquistato 3.512.000 spettatori pari al 13.6% di share. Su Canale 5 Biancaneve e il Cacciatore ha raccolto davanti al video 2.861.000 spettatori pari al 13% di share. Su Rai2 Stasera Casa Mika ha interessato 2.698.000 spettatori pari all’11.6% di share. Su Italia 1 Le Iene ha intrattenuto 1.979.000 spettatori (10.4%). Su Rai3 Tribuna Politics ha raccolto davanti al video 654.000 spettatori pari ad uno share del 2.5%. Su Rete4 Il Terzo Indizio totalizza un a.m. di 1.030.000 spettatori con il 4.5% di share. Su La7 DiMartedì ha registrato 1.576.000 spettatori con uno share del 7.9%. Su TV8 Pelham  123 – Ostaggi in Metropolitana conquista l’1.6% con 419.000 spettatori mentre su Nove Il Giurato è visto da 202.000 spettatori (0.8%). Su Rai4 Parker ha convinto 861.000 spettatori con il 3.3%. Su Cielo 4 Case al debutto ha coinvolto 244.000 spettatori (0.9%).

Ascolti Tv – martedì 22 novembre 2016 – Prime Time

La Mia Storia di Non Amore ha conquistato 4.716.000 spettatori pari al 17.5% di share. Su Canale 5 l’incontro di Champions League Siviglia-Juventus ha raccolto davanti al video 6.269.000 spettatori pari al 22.4% di share. Su Rai2 Stasera CasaMika ha interessato 2.496.000 spettatori pari al 10.4% di share. Su Italia 1 l’appuntamento con Le Iene ha intrattenuto 2.011.000 spettatori (10.4%).

Edited by Valmont69
  • Like 1

Put that way, it might lol... think he simply had too many things he wanted to do and crammed them all in the show.

True,I was thinking the same. These episodes are filled with so various high quality moments,and every moment includes so much longtime work and genuine ideas,he could have easily extend this project to more than 4 dates  :original:

• Like 4

Yes, it did, this is for last Tuesday:

Ascolti Tv di ieri – martedì 29 novembre 2016 – Prime Time

Su Rai1 Mio Papà ha conquistato 3.512.000 spettatori pari al 13.6% di share. Su Canale 5 Biancaneve e il Cacciatore ha raccolto davanti al video 2.861.000 spettatori pari al 13% di share. Su Rai2 Stasera Casa Mika ha interessato 2.698.000 spettatori pari all’11.6% di share. Su Italia 1 Le Iene ha intrattenuto 1.979.000 spettatori (10.4%). Su Rai3 Tribuna Politics ha raccolto davanti al video 654.000 spettatori pari ad uno share del 2.5%. Su Rete4 Il Terzo Indizio totalizza un a.m. di 1.030.000 spettatori con il 4.5% di share. Su La7 DiMartedì ha registrato 1.576.000 spettatori con uno share del 7.9%. Su TV8 Pelham  123 – Ostaggi in Metropolitana conquista l’1.6% con 419.000 spettatori mentre su Nove Il Giurato è visto da 202.000 spettatori (0.8%). Su Rai4 Parker ha convinto 861.000 spettatori con il 3.3%. Su Cielo 4 Case al debutto ha coinvolto 244.000 spettatori (0.9%).

:) OK, grazie  - I suppose the first very high amount of viewers might  be due to curiosity.  It will be exciting,  when all the 4 episodes are sent, if RaiTV will ask MIKA for extention of the program... :wink2:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 1

True,I was thinking the same. These episodes are filled with so various high quality moments,and every moment includes so much longtime work and genuine ideas,he could have easily extend this project to more than 4 dates  :original:

They could make a separate program "how it was made" or "behind the scenes". 

• Like 2

I assume they want him to do another season. This has been good quality publicity to Rai (referring to their image) even if the audience dropped a bit after the first episode, hasn't it? I've thought a lot about the show and the structure and wondered what they might want to change to make it evolve. I hope they will continue focusing on music because it shows him as a true artist and musician and he wants to be seen like that, right? He has done some amazing performances during this season :wub:  Very special versions of his own songs, I keep listening to them over and over again. Very high quality.

I would keep his music performances and show different aspects of him as an artist (piano versions, symphony, energetic, show man...) like he has done so far. Good quality music guests and duets with them are also important (I loved the song with Eros Ramazzotti on Tuesday) but 1 or 2 per episode would be enough because too many can be overwhelming (but to be honest not sure if my attitude is different from Italian, lol!). 

I would definitely keep meaningful collaborations like children's choirs or orchestras etc in every episode, those have been my favorites. I would cut the comedy and cabaret side a little bit because it's quite big at the moment, just make those parts shorter and add serious side with suitable interesting guests like authors simply because he can do it and it's an advantage to him. He can easily handle guests like that and not everyone could. Clips are a good solution to add the structure and for example the taxi parts are genuinely funny and fit there really well. 

They should show the house even more I think and use different rooms more, the elements are so impressive... Am I the only one who thinks this show is really long? I mean I can easily watch him hours but I've never seen a television show this long. It can be a bit much for people who are not fans. 

And I almost forget, I need to add that I have loved it how his guests and visitors have been from different age groups (children's choir, older dancers), it's very Mika style not to focus on only one age group and it makes the show more interesting (even I can see the production doesn't agree with that, they want to show certain young age groups and hide the middle age audience and pretend it doesn't exist :teehee: but I guess that's how it's usually done because young people look better on television). 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 3

I assume they want him to do another season. This has been good quality publicity to Rai (referring to their image) even if the audience dropped a bit after the first episode, hasn't it? I've thought a lot about the show and the structure and wondered what they might want to change to make it evolve. I hope they will continue focusing on music because it shows him as a true artist and musician and he wants to be seen like that, right? He has done some amazing performances during this season :wub:  Very special versions of his own songs, I keep listening to them over and over again. Very high quality.

I would keep his music performances and show different aspects of him as an artist (piano versions, symphony, energetic, show man...) like he has done so far. Good quality music guests and duets with them are also important (I loved the song with Eros Ramazzotti on Tuesday) but 1 or 2 per episode would be enough because too many can be overwhelming (but to be honest not sure if my attitude is different from Italian, lol!). 

I would definitely keep meaningful collaborations like children's choirs or orchestras etc in every episode, those have been my favorites. I would cut the comedy and cabaret side a little bit because it's quite big at the moment, just make those parts shorter and add serious side with suitable interesting guests like authors simply because he can do it and it's an advantage to him. He can easily handle guests like that and not everyone could. Clips are a good solution to add the structure and for example the taxi parts are genuinely funny and fit there really well. 

They should show the house even more I think and use different rooms more, the elements are so impressive... Am I the only one who thinks this show is really long? I mean I can easily watch him hours but I've never seen a television show this long. It can be a bit much for people who are not fans. 

:) I agree - the show's extremely long, I'm not used to it either.  Non fans are forgiven if they zap during parts of the program,  which are not among favs.  It demands a LOT to keep the viewers attention more than 2 hrs. if it's not an ordinary film, or something you can't part, to get the full meaning of it... ;)

Love, love

me

Okay now this George thing is really bothering me, lol! They need to explain it  :naughty:

Maybe it's the name of a man who encouraged MIKA to do this show - or even more, be a taxi driver in it !?  :shocked:  :naughty:

Love, love

me 

Finally we got the answer ! :thumb_yello:

Twitter

https://twitter.com/StudioJobPR/status/804391298266497024

@mikadb Mika Car refers to the famous iconic Minis of George Harrison (and also to Mr. Bean's :-)

Perhaps it's obvious or there was already a discussion about this. Yet I couldn't find anything, so I need to ask:
Inspite of the fact that I understand almost no word, I watch the second episode now and wondered who George is. On his numberplate are the words "Hi George" and now I'm very curious about that  :loco:

Does anyone know who's meant with that?

Actually I tweeted to ask a question about George, but they ( he ? ) didn't answer me. :no:

Studio Job has added my tweets to likes .

CyhYVG0UoAAQaFL.jpg

I'm so curious, me, too.

Let's hope to have the possibility to ask the man himself next time :) .

Okay now this George thing is really bothering me, lol! They need to explain it  :naughty:

Maybe it's the name of a man who encouraged MIKA to do this show - or even more, be a taxi driver in it !?  :shocked:  :naughty:

Love, love

me

Yes, me too!!! It is so mean, that they liked it, but didn't answer  :facepalm:  :naughty:

post-18723-0-16007000-1480619714_thumb.jpg

post-18723-0-19802700-1480619756_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Also, French subs will be soon available for episode 2 and we've got our hands on episode 3 already! Working like mad!

Edited by Alyara
  • Like 2

And I almost forget, I need to add that I have loved it how his guests and visitors have been from different age groups (children's choir, older dancers), it's very Mika style not to focus on only one age group and it makes the show more interesting (even I can see the production doesn't agree with that, they want to show certain young age groups and hide the middle age audience and pretend it doesn't exist :teehee: but I guess that's how it's usually done because young people look better on television). 

I think you're definitely right!

I agree with everything :)

Personally, I loved the taxi driver parts...and I think it is a very good idea also because it's a nice way to show different places and towns. And he's so kind and natural and charming with people!

• Like 2

Could that be the name of Paloma's boy by any chance? Although he said "Good night Bobo" to him while shooting for CasaMika :dunno:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Could that be the name of Paloma's boy by any chance? Although he said "Good night Bobo" to him while shooting for CasaMika :dunno:

Studiojob replied on Twitter. It's a homage to George Harrison's Minis.

• Like 2