2016 - Stasera #CasaMika "One Man Show" on Italian TV - 15-22-29 Nov./6 Dec. 2016 Rai 2

Lucrezia

Well, this was one of my dreams and I can't believe it will become real... Mika never ends to surprise us with new challenges! :mf_lustslow:

I think it's a great opportunity for him to bring his world, creativity, opinions, experience, intelligence, to create his own show.

This is very different from XF. Here he can express himself much more and he can show his art & universe to many people.

He's a singer, that's sure and this will always be the most important thing, but he's also a very complete artist, a true showman, and that's good to me :wub:

Edited by ~TheLoveYouBreathe
  • Like 2

Wanted to point the bolded part. That isn't actually true. 

He isn't one of the biggest International pop stars in contemporary music, far from it.

He is nowhere near the heights of Katy Perry or Coldplay.

Sorry but You're wrong, MIKA has sold more than 21 million albums and He's one of the richest artists of his generation: 300 millions of euros . Coldplay is a group and You can't compair a group with  a solo artist  . MIKA is really one of the biggests international pop stars ...................

• Like 1

Sorry but You're wrong, MIKA has sold more than 21 million albums and He's one of the richest artists of his generation: 300 millions of euros . Coldplay is a group and You can't compair a group with  a solo artist  . MIKA is really one of the biggests international pop stars ...................

where did you get your informations from? His bio says he sold more than 10 Million albums ( if he had sold 21 million I´m sure Universal would kiss his feet instead of letting him down ) and sorry 300 million Euro can´t be right, the last time he got mentioned on the rich list for Young People in UK they said he earned aout 8 million Pounds ( it´s already more now but never 300 million )

• Like 2

where did you get your informations from? His bio says he sold more than 10 Million albums ( if he had sold 21 million I´m sure Universal would kiss his feet instead of letting him down ) and sorry 300 million Euro can´t be right, the last time he got mentioned on the rich list for Young People in UK they said he earned aout 8 million Pounds ( it´s already more now but never 300 million )

In terms of 300 million euros, a French television documentary that I was not the only one to watch as many fans  but I do not remember which one, and in terms of his record sales, several sources, including an article on MIKAWebsite among others .MIKA can't have sold 10 million records, Mediatraffic, which is the reference, says "Life in Cartoon Motion " reached alone over 19 875 0000 copies

Edited by Alexandre

In terms of 300 million euros, a French television documentary that I was not the only one to watch as many fans  but I do not remember which one, and in terms of his record sales, several sources, including an article on MIKAWebsite among others .MIKA can't have sold 10 million records, Mediatraffic, which is the reference, says "Life in Cartoon Motion " reached alone over 19 875 0000 copies

don´t believe every docu

http://networthtomb.com/mika-net-worth-endorsement-poprock-singer/

and Katy Perry has been quiet too, I don't get the point of the much earlier post (not this above one). What purpose does it serve? There is enough negativity in the world. Why can't we just enjoy things as they are?

Edited by Zel

Have to admit I'm very curious about this show. :teehee:

Glad he's got the chance to do something he's always wanted to do. :)

Would love him to do a show in the UK as well...

:thumb_yello: Be patient - I hope, and also think,  it will happen... :wink2:  :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I'm very happy that I'm going to look at him on TV again after X Factor! I think this time will be better because it's his own show...can't wait! and maybe...if the show will be live there is the opportunity to go there... yes, I'm already dreaming!

I'm very happy that I'm going to look at him on TV again after X Factor! I think this time will be better because it's his own show...can't wait! and maybe...if the show will be live there is the opportunity to go there... yes, I'm already dreaming!

Sweet Dreams are made of thiiiiis :yes: 

Spero che presto usciranno notizie e informazioni su come partecipare alla registrazione delle serate. Almeno ad 1 su 4. Non ho mai partecipato a nessuna trasmissione televisiva, tantomeno con Mika presente. Non sono mai riuscita ad accedere a X-Factor. Spero questa volta di essere più fortunata :-).

• Like 3