2016 - BOBITAL Festival L'Armor à Sons - FRANCE - 01 July : Reports/Pics/Vids

Kumazzz

Le Télégramme

http://www.letelegramme.fr/cotes-darmor/dinan/bobital-le-prince-mika-enflamme-la-plaine-du-louvre-02-07-2016-11131991.php

Bobital. Le prince Mika enflamme la plaine du Louvre

Bottes de pluie et vêtements imperméables de toutes les couleurs, vers 18 h hier, les festivaliers avaient sorti leur tenue de combat amphibie pour affronter cette huitième édition de L'Armor à sons. Las ! Le soleil s'est finalement levé très vite sur la plaine du Louvre. Sans regret, les festivaliers ont rangé leurs vêtements de pluie et levé haut leurs bras pour saluer la ribambelle d'artistes venus les faire bouger. Pré-ados, étudiants, parents, grands-parents, comme toujours, une foule bigarrée et intergénérationnelle est venue à Bobital. 10.000 personnes hier soir, une jauge pleine à craquer, un record ! Peu avant 23 h, la tête d'affiche du soir, Mika, a fait son entrée devant un public chauffé à blanc. Le prince de la pop a fait une petite prière pour lancer son concert, en réclamant plus de « beat boys » et de « beat girls » sur cette terre. Il a été exaucé !

post-18723-0-22400400-1467438582_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Quest-France

http://www.ouest-france.fr/festivals/armor-sons-bobital-video-les-tubes-de-mika-font-un-carton-4339604

Armor à Sons à Bobital [VIDEO]. Les tubes de Mika font un carton !

Armor à Sons - Publié le

02/07/2016 à 04:08

post-18723-0-13021100-1467439265_thumb.jpg

Le show de Mika, la principale tête d'affiche de la première soirée à Bobital, a tenu ses promesses devant plus de 10 000 personnes.

Des dizaines de jeunes filles l'attendaient de pied ferme au premier rang devant la scène A. Mika a fait son apparition vers 23 h. « Vous êtes prêts ? », répète-t-il deux fois, avant de lancer le show avec son titre « Big girl ».

Une grande partie des titres du répertoire de Mika sont des tubes qui parlent aux plus jeunes générations. Ils font « boum boum boum » dans le coeur des jeunes ados.

( Big Girl / Talk About You / Rain / BBB )

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

Le Petit Bleu

http://www.le-petitbleu.fr/2016/07/02/photos-videos-festival-de-bobital-carton-plein-pour-la-premiere-soiree/

(PHOTOS & VIDEOS) Festival de Bobital. Carton plein pour la première soirée L'Armor à sons, à Bobital, affichait complet ce vendredi 1er juillet, avec 10.000 festivaliers payants.

Puis Mika, la tête d’affiche de la soirée, a enchaîné tube sur tube, devant une foule impressionnante.

YouTube

La soirée en images

2 pics

28037400665_9552551c13_b.jpg

27423385223_60db2f803c_b.jpg

• Like 2

http://www.optimaitalia.com/blog/2016/07/02/mika-interrompe-il-concerto-per-invitare-una-fan-sul-palco-le-foto-dellabbraccio-commosso/327807

OM OptiMagazine

#ProudOfMika è tra gli hashtag più twittati del momento. I fan di Mika si sono uniti per twittare l’orgoglio che provano nei suoi confronti, dopo gli episodi di ieri sera.

Venerdì 1° luglio, Mika era in concerto al Festival Bobital l’Armor à Sons (Maison du Louvre), in Francia, quando ha dato l’ennesima prova della sua bontà d’animo e della sua disponibilità con i fan.

L’artista anglo-libanese ha interrotto il concerto per accogliere una sostenitrice sul palco in seguito ad alcuni fatti spiacevoli avvenuti mentre stava cantando i suoi successi più celebri. Sul web testimoni raccontano di persone ubriache che infastidivano un gruppo di fan dell’artista fino a costringerle ad andare via, in preda alla disperazione e all’impossibilità di sopportare ulteriormente insulti e spintoni.

Mika non si è reso conto della situazione fino a quando non ha visto una fan abbandonare il luogo del concerto e l’ha invitata a calcare con lui il palco.

Le immagini dell’abbraccio commosso hanno fatto il giro del mondo attraverso i social network: la fortunata è stata immortalata tra le braccia della sua star del cuore che non ha esitato a trasformare una spiacevole situazione in un emozionante ricordo unico.

xmika-200x200.jpg.pagespeed.ic.mdf8IYKyW xmika2-200x200.jpg.pagespeed.ic.h2PGSJV0

Insieme hanno cantato e ballato un brano e, per rassicurarla, Mika l’ha stretta in un abbraccio assicurandole che tutto sarebbe passato presto.
La fan in questione si chiama Camille e oggi è la protagonista di un pensiero che l’artista esprime in un tweet: https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/749224035779809281

post-23721-0-91957500-1467480211_thumb.jpg

Edited by Alexandre
  • Like 1

Translation in English of the aricle from OM OptiMagazine:

#ProudOfMika Is among the most tweeted hashtag of the moment. Mika fans have come together to tweet the pride they feel for him, after the incidents of last night.

Friday July 1, Mika was in concert at the Bobital Festival Armor à Sons (Maison du Louvre), in France, when he gave further proof of his good nature and his willingness to fans.

The Anglo-Lebanese artist has interrupted the concert to accommodate a supporter on stage after some unpleasant events that occurred while he was singing his most famous hits. Web witnesses tell of drunken people that bothered a group of fans of the artist up to force them to go away, in despair and inability to further endure insults and shoving.

Mika has not been made aware of the situation until it has not seen a player leave the place of the concert and invited him to tread the stage.

The image of the embrace emotion have been around the world through social networks: the hit was immortalized in the arms of his star heart who did not hesitate to turn an unpleasant situation in an exciting unique souvenir.

Together they sang and danced to a song and, to reassure her, Mika did in a tight embrace assuring her that everything would soon be past.
The fan in question is called Camille and today is the protagonist of a thought that the artist expresses in a tweet

• Like 4

Thanks for the translation!

I can't decide which feeling is the strongest right now: the anger against those people who hurt Camille or the joy about Mika's lovely reaction!

You're welcome, I wanted to help Eriko by posting this article in fact......You know , I Believe it's the MIKA ' sweet heart which is the origin of all and I'm pround to be his fan :thumb_yello:

Edited by Alexandre

Translation in English of the aricle from OM OptiMagazine:

#ProudOfMika Is among the most tweeted hashtag of the moment. Mika fans have come together to tweet the pride they feel for him, after the incidents of last night.

Friday July 1, Mika was in concert at the Bobital Festival Armor à Sons (Maison du Louvre), in France, when he gave further proof of his good nature and his willingness to fans.

The Anglo-Lebanese artist has interrupted the concert to accommodate a supporter on stage after some unpleasant events that occurred while he was singing his most famous hits. Web witnesses tell of drunken people that bothered a group of fans of the artist up to force them to go away, in despair and inability to further endure insults and shoving.

Mika has not been made aware of the situation until it has not seen a player leave the place of the concert and invited him to tread the stage.

The image of the embrace emotion have been around the world through social networks: the hit was immortalized in the arms of his star heart who did not hesitate to turn an unpleasant situation in an exciting unique souvenir.

Together they sang and danced to a song and, to reassure her, Mika did in a tight embrace assuring her that everything would soon be past.

The fan in question is called Camille and today is the protagonist of a thought that the artist expresses in a tweet

Thank you for translating :)

Now this is why I am a fan of Mika. This is so sweet of him to do. :wub2: Stupid drunk people, trying to ruin other people's evening like that!  :sneaky2:

• Like 1

Here is my report :wink2:

My Mika "Woodstock" festival
I had bought my tick as soon as I heard about Mika in Bobital. It's only an hour and a half drive from where I live. The closest he has come to me and I didn't want to miss it. However my pumkin wanted to see tour de France and my pumpkin said Bobital was too far ...but I baked a cake and told him I would go by car with my son and back..so he changed his mind and said he would drive me there. I was totally overjoyed to be able to make it after feeling so down thinking I could have not been able to go.
I took my two chicken, my Mika flag and my MFC badge and I was going to meet another fan I had known at The Voice shooting . I finished working at 8:30 PM and Mika was going to sing at 10:55 so I was hoping we'd be on time. I got really hyper when I saw the first Bobital poster. And we got in and the camping got stuck in the mud as we were getting close to the entrance. I went out and got it. They checked the bags and people too but they didn't have any electronical device for it so women were in a line and men in another as to my surprise they checked people by hand. I walked in happily with my MFC badge and waving my Mika flag. I was going to meet my friend but she was a bit late. I could see heaven banner on the stage and I got hyper!!! I was far from the stage but the view wasn't bad at all.Then all the sudden young people made a human rocket to dash towards the stage and I hung on to them...and I ended up fourth row on the right side of the stage and heaven tour music started and Mika came on to the stage. He said he was happy to do his first French festival and that it was dedicated to celebrate the beginning of summer. He was happy hyper and filled with energy as well as sweet. It was so wonderful to see him again and even though I loved Bercy with all my heart for so many reasons and I will always cherish this precious treasure , that show felt a lot freer than Bercy being outside in the open air with a wild happy summer Mika. The weather which was supposed to be bad and wet was dry and it was actually hot as it was more like a human sea of bodies by the stage.I had a sweet Mika fan close to me Criss who knew me from twitter and who held me as I was putting things in and out of my bag because I had to remove my sweater and jacket...Mika told us he was late getting to the festival (as usual) and that as he was driving in with Melachi and Amira in the back he was offered beer by some nice people but he said no: I work. so he dedicated the first song to those people who had offered to buy him a drink. The first song was Big Girl and I was very happy singing and waving my Mika flag along. I think it was Talk About You right after. At first I had my phone in my hand trying to record the sound but the public got too jumpy so I ended up putting my phone into my bag because I was afraid it would end up on the ground. So I missed parts of the recording but inside my bag it went on recording and that part is actually better as there's less screaming. When the songs were the most upbeat ones like Boum Boum Boum drunk people who didn't know what they were doing kind of leaned on and pushed on fans who were the closer to the stage. We hung to each other by our shoulders and we pushed them back. My Mika flag ended up on the floor but there was no way I was leaving it there. I bent down to grab it back with my face litterally into people's butts but I saved my flag and secured it into my bag. I think it was during Boum Boum Boum that my shoes and my jacket litterally flew away from me in a big wave move of the drunk people. It was wild but it was like swimming in the ocean in a way and if you could move at the right time it was ok. I could really feel Mika fans solidarity as we hung on to each other when necessary. Well I had always wanted to know what Woodstock festival had been like and I think I know now. The first festival I ever went too ( my first Mika time) was a bit like that too but I was further to the stage and people danced or jumped more than pushed or leaned on others. During Grace Kelly there were the confettis from the piano which I love so much. At some point some drunk people left to get more drinks so it was more quiet and I got a bit closer and I took one chicken out during underwater to show it to Mika. Some fans asked to touch it as they knew Mika had touched it and they waved it a bit too.. I was waving it to him and Criss next to me was waving a color light . I'm sure he saw the chicken as his eyes and smile got naughty. I left the second chicken in my bag though. It will be for another time. He made girls and boys sing separately for Undetwater. I cheated and sang with the boys as well using a low voice :naughy: At some moment Mika took a fan on the stage to make her dance next to him. And his words during Love Today which was the last song and started like a slow song as he was waving his big flag were again a call for peace and love. Also we were thrown giant balloons with the Mika heart on it. I loved those and they added to the magic. He said good bye and wished a happy summer to everyone during that last song. I was on a Mika cloud and I still am since. When the lights were turned on I looked for my shoes and my jacket on the floor but I only found one shoe....I guess that makes me Cinderella and I now I expect Mika to look for the girl who wore the shoe that was left there all over France. :lmfao: I'm keeping the other one :wink2:
I had an extra pair of shoes in my bag fortunately.
After I tried to message the friend I had not been able to meet in case she was still around. As she didn't answer me and I didn't see any of the other Mika fans around I had no idea where to go and try to see him so I alked back to the public entrance. I asked at the dedicated both if my jacket or shoe was there but no one had them.
I found nice people who were going to the center of Bobital and we walked together there as I was going to get picker up by the camping car there. They had never seen Mika live before and they loved his show and asked me many questions about him which I was happy to answer to. I waited for the camping car by the church listening to the audio part of the show I was able to record.
The rest of the week end was busy with tour de France and mostly in little villages where I couldn't use 4G on my phone but I was in a wonderful mood and I still am.
The friend I was supposed to meet sent me messages on the next day (her phone battery had ran out) and told me some Mika fans fell due to the drunk people sillyness and that was the reason why K'mille was on the stage with Mika who rescued her as a true knight he is and wanted to cheer her up in which he succeeded of course. He even tweeted to say he hoped she was having a better day and she tweeted back yes she did thanks to him.
Setlist : Big Girl Talk About You Grace Kelly Rain Good Guys Relax Underwater Boum Boum Boum Elle Me Dit Lollipop (I love how he always says he wrote this song on a train translating it litterally "on" by "sur" which doesn't mean "in a train" but "on the top of a train" and I always want to tell him but there's no way to :teehee: )
We are golden Love Today
And I forgot to say I let myself go and screamed "Mika je t'aime" in between two songs...and at the end when he said "Thank you" I screamed "Thank you Mika" and he smiled back.
Well my voice had a bit faded the next day from singing and screaming but it was the memory of a a very happy moment :biggrin2:

EDIT: I also forgot to say that around the end of the concert a broken red umbrella landed on me and a ring made of wooden beads flew on me, so I lost things and found others :floor:

And I just added Boum Boum which I had forgotten thanks to Eriko .

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 13

Le Télégramme

http://www.letelegramme.fr/cotes-darmor/dinan/bobital-le-prince-mika-enflamme-la-plaine-du-louvre-02-07-2016-11131991.php

Bottes de pluie et vêtements imperméables de toutes les couleurs, vers 18 h hier, les festivaliers avaient sorti leur tenue de combat amphibie pour affronter cette huitième édition de L'Armor à sons. Las ! Le soleil s'est finalement levé très vite sur la plaine du Louvre. Sans regret, les festivaliers ont rangé leurs vêtements de pluie et levé haut leurs bras pour saluer la ribambelle d'artistes venus les faire bouger. Pré-ados, étudiants, parents, grands-parents, comme toujours, une foule bigarrée et intergénérationnelle est venue à Bobital. 10.000 personnes hier soir, une jauge pleine à craquer, un record ! Peu avant 23 h, la tête d'affiche du soir, Mika, a fait son entrée devant un public chauffé à blanc. Le prince de la pop a fait une petite prière pour lancer son concert, en réclamant plus de « beat boys » et de « beat girls » sur cette terre. Il a été exaucé !

Translation in English

Translation in English :

Bobital. The Prince MIKA inflames the Louvre plain

Rain boots and waterproof clothing in every color, about 18 am yesterday, the festival had released their amphibious combat gear to face this eighth edition of Armor sounds. Las! The sun has finally risen very fast on the Louvre plain. Without regret, the festival put away their rain gear and lifted up their arms to greet the flock of artists from move them. Pre-teens, students, parents, grandparents, as always, a colorful and intergenerational crowd came to Bobital. 10,000 people last night, a full gauge to crack, a record! Shortly before 23 pm, the headliner of the evening, Mika, made his debut before an audience at white heat. The Prince of Pop said a little prayer to start his concert, urging more "beat boys" and "girls beat" on this earth. It has been granted!

Edited by Alexandre

Quest-France

http://www.ouest-france.fr/festivals/armor-sons-bobital-video-les-tubes-de-mika-font-un-carton-4339604

Armor à Sons à Bobital [VIDEO]. Les tubes de Mika font un carton !

Armor à Sons - Publié le

02/07/2016 à 04:08

attachicon.gifarmor-sons-bobital-video-les-tubes-de-mika-font-un-carton.jpg

Le show de Mika, la principale tête d'affiche de la première soirée à Bobital, a tenu ses promesses devant plus de 10 000 personnes.

Des dizaines de jeunes filles l'attendaient de pied ferme au premier rang devant la scène A. Mika a fait son apparition vers 23 h. « Vous êtes prêts ? », répète-t-il deux fois, avant de lancer le show avec son titre « Big girl ».

Une grande partie des titres du répertoire de Mika sont des tubes qui parlent aux plus jeunes générations. Ils font « boum boum boum » dans le coeur des jeunes ados.

( Big Girl / Talk About You / Rain / BBB )

Translation in English :

Mika's show, the main headliner of the first evening in Bobital, has delivered before more than 10,000 people.

Dozens of young girls waiting to firm up in the first row to the scene A. Mika first appeared around 23 am. " Are you ready ? "He repeated twice, before starting the show with his song" Big Girl ".

Many titles of MIKA's repertoy are tubes that speak to younger generations. They  make "boom boom boom" in the hearts of young teens.

Edited by Alexandre

Le Télégramme

Translation in English

Translation in English :

Rain boots and waterproof clothing in every color, about 18 am yesterday, the festival had released their amphibious combat gear to face this eighth edition of Armor sounds. Las! The sun has finally risen very fast on the Louvre plain. Without regret, the festival put away their rain gear and lifted up their arms to greet the flock of artists from move them. Pre-teens, students, parents, grandparents, as always, a colorful and intergenerational crowd came to Bobital. 10,000 people last night, a full gauge to crack, a record! Shortly before 23 pm, the headliner of the evening, Mika, made his debut before an audience at white heat. The Prince of Pop said a little prayer to start his concert, urging more "beat boys" and "girls beat" on this earth. It has been granted!

Obviously he said: " More big boys and more big girls " , the journalists didn't know the song lyrics and didn't bother to check   :lmfao:

From Mika's song "Beat girl, you are beautiful" :floor:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 2

Le Télégramme

Translation in English

Translation in English :

Obviously he said: " More big boys and more big girls " , the journalists didn't know the song lyrics and didn't bother to check   :lmfao:

From Mika's song "Beat girl, you are beautiful" :floor:

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: Happy to see you again , my dear Anne :thumb_yello:

• Like 1