2016 - Avoine Zone Groove Festival, FRANCE -- 3rd July: Reports/Pics/ Vids

Kumazzz

Eriko , Here you are the setlist a member of the group of mine has just given to me : 1 Big girl, 2 Talk about you, 3 Grace Kelly,4 Good Wife, 5 BBB, 6 Good Guys, 7 Relax, 8 Lolllipop, 9 Origin of love, 10 Staring at the sun, 11 Underwater, 12 Les baisers perdus, 13 Happy ending, 14 Stuck in the middle, 15 Rain, 16 Elle me dit, 17 We are golden, 18 Last Party , 19 Love Today .

Thanks a lot !

• Like 1

Hey ! 

My pictures are finally uploaded ! I had to select the good ones but there's still many pics so I created a google drive file, here's the link :

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxvsOnaZjPn8Q0liMDhfNGd4eTg

Hope it will work ;-) enjoy XD

Thank you Deb :huglove: Good thing you had a book with  all the lyrics :biggrin2:

My pictures of the show https://www.flickr.com/photos/83657666@N05/albums/72157669580885340

The gig was great and we had lots of fun ♥

:shocked: Thank you!!!  :hug: Excellent, stunning pics !!   :wub: I love those with all five around his piano, and the close-ups of MIKA :wub: Great outfit, beautiful jacket, with an amazing back!  :teehee: Thank you  for sharing!!  :thumb_yello:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:france:

Setlist

• 1 Big girl
  • 2 Talk about you
  • 3 Grace Kelly
  • 4 Good Wife
  • 5 Boum Boum Boum
  • 6 Good Guys
  • 7 Relax
  • 8 Lolllipop
  • 9 Origin of love
  • 10 Staring at the sun
  • 11 Underwater
  • 12 Les baisers perdus
  • 13 Happy ending
  • 14 Stuck in the middle
  • 15 Rain
  • 16 Elle me dit
  • 17 We are golden
  • 18 Last Party
  • 19 Love Today .

========

REPORTS

========

=======

PICS

=======

=======

VIDS

=======

K'mille AC

france7885

======

Media

======

Hi, Eriko, it's very important, MIKA didn't sing Last Party , He sang We are Golden but directly finshed the show with Love Today, a member of a group of mine has just told me that , You have to cancel the number 18 :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: , I'm very sorry my dear

• Like 1

here are my pic, I'll try to come back with words if I find time to translate my report

part 1/6

c0041111.jpg

c0043311.jpg

c0044611.jpg

c0044112.jpg

c0050413.jpg

c0050512.jpg

c0050118.jpg

c0050117.jpg

c0050211.jpg

c0050311.jpg

c0050415.jpg

c0050414.jpg

c0050513.jpg

c0050711.jpg

c0050912.jpg
Edited by Melyssa
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

We missed an article...

Info-Tours

info-tours.fr/articles/indre-et-loire/2016/07/04

Mika a électrisé Avoine Zone Groove

Publié le 04 Juillet 2016 à 20:04

Le public était impatient de voir arriver Mika sur scène ce dimanche au Festival Avoine Zone Groove. Tous les âges etaient représentés. Tout de suite, le chanteur a mis les points sur les i : il n'avait pas parlé ces derniers deux jours, il allait donc parler 4 fois plus que d'habitude. Nous voilà prévenus.

"Le Frank Enstein de la langue française", comme il se surnomme ce soir là, commence son show plein d'énergie, court, danse, chante, plaisante, retourne a son piano sans baisser de rythme pendant la soirée... Le public suit et connaît par coeur les paroles de ses tubes que Mika égrène tout au long de la soirée. Les anecdotes personnelles qu'il distille tout au long du concert séduisent encore plus un public déjà conquis. Il termine Happy Ending a cappella, soutenu par le public jamais rassasié.

Avec Elle me dit, il transforme la fosse de plein air en salle de danse. Le spectacle terminé, le sourire reste encore longtemps sur les lèvres des spectateurs. C'était la fête à Avoine pour cette dernière soirée du festival. Elle donne bien envie de savoir ce qu'ils nous préparent pour 2017...

Google translator

Spoiler

The audience was eager to see Mika arrive on stage this Sunday at the Avoine Zone Groove Festival. All ages were represented. Immediately, the singer put the points on the i: he had not spoken these last two days, so he was going to talk 4 times more than usual. We are warned.

"The Frank Enstein of the French language", as he calls himself that night, begins his show full of energy, runs, dances, sings, jokes, returns to his piano without losing rhythm during the evening ... The public follows and knows by heart the lyrics of his hits that Mika is playing throughout the evening. The personal anecdotes that he distils throughout the concert seduce even more a public already conquered. He finished Happy Ending a cappella, supported by the never-sated audience.

With Elle tells me, he transforms the outdoor pit into a dance hall. The show finished, the smile is still long on the lips of the audience. It was the party in Avoine for this last evening of the festival. It makes you want to know what they are preparing for 2017 ...

DSC_1660-2.jpg

DSC_1678-3.jpg

DSC_1733-9.jpg

DSC_1758-14.jpg

DSC_1768-16.jpg

DSC_1796-18.jpg

DSC_1806-19.jpg

DSC_1838-23.jpg

DSC_1856-28.jpg

DSC_1871-29.jpg

DSC_1876-32.jpg

DSC_1879-33.jpg

DSC_1887-35.jpg

DSC_1909-40.jpg

DSC_1929-42.jpg

DSC_1937-43.jpg

DSC_1942-44.jpg

DSC_2103-59.jpg

DSC_1753-13.jpg

Caisse D'Epargne Loire-Centre

avoine-zone-groove-musique-pour-tous

Avoine Zone Groove ... Musique pour tous !
6 juillet 2016

Depuis 1999, le festival Avoine Zone Groove rythme les bords de Loire près de Chinon. Partenaire depuis 11 ans, la Caisse d’Epargne Loire-Centre était à nouveau aux cotés de la mairie d’Avoine, organisatrice du festival, qui s’est déroulé du 1er au 3 juillet 2016.

Pour sa soirée partenaire, la Caisse d’Epargne avait choisi le concert de MIKA, le dimanche 3 juillet. De nombreux invités : membres du Directoire et du Conseil d’Orientation et de Surveillance de la Caisse d’Epargne Loire-Centre, administrateurs, clients et collaborateurs ont pu apprécier ce concert familial. De nombreux parents étaient accompagnés de leurs enfants ; ils n’étaient pas les derniers à chanter et à danser sur les rythmes vitaminés de Mika.

Un moment de partage et de « musique pour tous » qui sont proches des valeurs et orientations recherchées par la Caisse d’Epargne. Cette année, les organisateurs ont décidé d’une nouvelle implantation du festival, pour permettre d’accueillir plus de public pour les concerts. Objectif atteint pour le concert de Mika : plus de 5.000 festivaliers ont assisté à ce concert en plein air malgré quelques gouttes de pluie.

Tout au long des trois soirées du festival, ce sont plus de 165 invités de la Caisse d’Epargne Loire-Centre qui ont pu découvrir les différents concerts programmés (Arno, Johnny Clegg et Mika...) et faire le plein de musique pour tous !

Google translator

Spoiler

Avoine Zone Groove ... Music for all!
July 6, 2016

Since 1999, the Avoine Zone Groove Festival has paced the banks of the Loire near Chinon. Partner for 11 years, Caisse d'Epargne Loire-Center was again alongside the mayor of Avoine, organizer of the festival, which took place from 1 to 3 July 2016.

For its partner night, Caisse d'Epargne chose the MIKA concert on Sunday, July 3rd. Many guests: members of the Board of Directors and the Board of Orientation and Supervision of the Caisse d'Epargne Loire-Center, administrators, customers and employees were able to enjoy this family concert. Many parents were accompanied by their children; they were not the last to sing and dance to Mika's vitaminized rhythms.

A moment of sharing and "music for all" that are close to the values and orientations sought by the Caisse d'Epargne. This year, the organizers have decided on a new location for the festival, to accommodate more audiences for the concerts. Objective reached for the concert of Mika: more than 5.000 festival-goers attended this concert in the open air in spite of a few drops of rain.

Throughout the three evenings of the festival, more than 165 guests of the Caisse d'Epargne Loire-Center were able to discover the various concerts scheduled (Arno, Johnny Clegg and Mika ...) and fill up the music for all!

avoine-zone-groove.thumb.jpg.bdb6f38b825ff3833cdf3736a073342e.jpg

• Thanks 1

• silver changed the title to 2016 - Avoine Zone Groove Festival, FRANCE -- 3rd July: Reports/Pics/ Vids