2016 - Cernobbio: Villa Erba, COMO, ITALY - 2 August: Reports/Pics/Vids

Kumazzz

:italia:It's The Last Gig of Summer Festival in Europe !!

MFC Meet & Greet with Mika

Setlist

1. Step with Me
  2. Big Girl
  3. Talk About You
  4. Grace Kelly
  5. Blame It On The Girls
  6. Good Guys
  7. Boum Boum Boum
  8. Relax
  9. No Place In Heaven
  10. Happy Ending
  11. Staring At The Sun
  12. Lollipop
  13. Stardust
  14. Origin Of Love
  15. Underwater
  16. We Are Golden
  17. Last Party
  18. Love Today
On 8/7/2016 at 10:49 AM, Lunari said:

by Nina

"Good evening!

So, normally there's a dramatic entrance, there's a prayer, there are some songs that are always at the beginning.

But tonight is a little different, because tonight is the last one. The last one in Italy, before starting a new chapter.

And so, all the formality that we used during these last 18 months of tour isn't important tonight. Tonight in this beautiful place here, in front of ... my house... [smiles] Welcome to my house! I will sing a little of everything."

======

Reports

======

======

Pics

======

======

Vids

======

Tillymilo Periscopes #2

Sabrina Charlie

Roseline

K'mille AC

mellody

mari62

Monix

Chriss-MikaFan

federicaf

The Meet & Greet at Cernobbio is subtitled in English, Italian and French.

:uk::italia::france:

======

Media

======

• Like 6

Priscopes by Grazia TillymiloThanks a million !!

1/2 periscope.tv/MeduriGrazia

• Step with Me
  • Big Girl
  • Talk About You
  • Grace Kelly
  • Blame It On The Girls
  • Good Guys
  • Boum Boum Boum

2/2 periscope.tv/MeduriGrazia

• Boum Boum Boum
  • Relax
  • No Place In Heaven
  • Happy Ending
  • Staring At The Sun
  • Lollipop
  • Stardust
  • Origin Of Love
  • Underwater
  • We Are Golden
  • Last Party
  • Love Today
Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 4

Best Mika gig I've seen since 2012. :fangurl: he opened with step with me, what a fantastic surprise! And did BIOTG! Involved the band a lot, told funny stories - and somehow just managed to throw me back into the good old times where i still had pgd after every gig and couldn't get enough. :wub2:

Afterwards, completely overcrowded and chaotic m&g (including free champagne :naughty:), but he took lots of time although he was really tired, and gave us a long speech. in english! :wub2::biggrin2: filmed it, but i suppose others will be faster in uploading it than me. ;)

Off to bed now, more tomorrow or when i'm back home.

• Like 11

Best Mika gig I've seen since 2012. :fangurl: he opened with step with me, what a fantastic surprise! And did BIOTG! Involved the band a lot, told funny stories - and somehow just managed to throw me back into the good old times where i still had pgd after every gig and couldn't get enough. :wub2:

Afterwards, completely overcrowded and chaotic m&g (including free champagne :naughty:), but he took lots of time although he was really tired, and gave us a long speech. in english! :wub2::biggrin2: filmed it, but i suppose others will be faster in uploading it than me. ;)

Off to bed now, more tomorrow or when i'm back home.

I'm still touched that he spoke in English so we all could understand  :wub:  It was a nice gesture. Lovely and long speech, very sweet of him! This was a great show but the whole tour has been, he is in top form now. The best tour I've seen if talking about this type of summer tours.  Very colorful and was great to see the band being so playful! 

• Like 8

Radio DeeJay

Fede e Alessandro

http://www.deejay.it/audio/20160802-7/490142/

a short chatting by phone.

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/760515348525359104

Haha! @alecattelan @radiodeejay sei matto! Che bella sorpresa 270c-1f3fd.png2764.png

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2

I just posted this in the "Before" thread so am copying it here:

Thank you MFC!

The concert was amazing. Definitely worth the 16 hours of travelling I had to do to get there! I had nothing but DVDs to compare it to and the DVDs does not do it justice.

And WOW, meeting him absolutely blew my mind and definitely justified my years of fandom. He is a wonderful person.

Meeting other fans was unreal. You are all so lovely and it was great to finally see people who felt the same way I did. Where I am from, the dialogue goes like this:

Me: I am finally going to see Mika!!!

Everyone: Who?

Me: Mika, the singer!

Everyone: Who?

Me: Relax, take it eeeeasy? I could be Brown, I could be blue?

Everyone: Oooooh.... He hasn't made music since then hey?

*facepalm and exits conversation*

Anyway, sorry for waffling. Seems the excitement hasn't left me.

Ps. Even though his stage jokes were in Italian, it seemed pretty funny. Hahahaha

Thank you all. I am doing this from my phone, so will upload photos etc when I find a real computer.

• Like 4

Yesterday was the last concert of the European Tour...after 18 months he put the word "END" to his Heaven Tour. It was a strange night, monstly because everyone thought that this search for the place in heaven was about to end, as he continued the concert so it was a bit sad. He was tired but at the same time he was able to surprise the audience with Step With Me (one of my favourite song!) and Blame It On The Girls! It was like going back in time ... for a moment I felt like I was in pre-Xfactor period: full of colors, full of happiness, full of genuine speeches and funny jokes. I was moved when at the beginning, changing the SWM words, he summed up his Italian journey: I think that he was his way to say goodbye to all his old project and move on.

I have to thank a lot the MFC and Mika Team for the M&G: I'm very honoured to have taken apart and be able to listen his idea of his new tv project for Rai2. Glad that he talked in English: it was easier for him and for us to understand his idea of show and what he wants to create. I hope that soon there will be a video of his speech so everyone can listen what he said. Sorry that at the end it was a bit crowded and chaotic and pushy so I didn't have the chance to say hi to him ( otherwise they would have crushed me) but it was enough :) Thank you so so so so much for this opportunity!

Until the next time. 

Unitl another Mika's summer Tour.

Until another Mika's adventure.

• Like 12

Thanks everyone for pics and reports!  :flowers2:  And HUGE thanks to Grazia for her Periscope,it was great to be able to witness this last show from home along with fans around the world  :wub:  I loved when he switched from TAY to Sara Perche Ti Amo,brilliant!  :teehee:  Yes,he was tired,you could clearly see it,but yet he managed to do a great performance from the beginning till the end  :wub:

Edited by krysady
  • Like 4

Now that I am back home, it is time to do my report !  I absolutely loved this trip in Italia ! It was my first gig there and my first time ever in this beautiful country ! I started queuying at 10 o'clock, it was really hot and long but it was worth the waiting. I had the chance to get the second row on the right.  But before me, there were really tall girls, that's why I don't have many videos this time but a lot of pics  :das:

The show was beautiful, i was really surprised Mika began with Step with me, it was the first time i heard it live and Blame it on the Girls too :naughty: He was really tired but the show was great. Even his musicians had to sing on relax. Max made progress, this time it was much better that the other gigs  :naughty:  The setlist was beautiful and we had Origin of Love. I was so happy, i love this song !  After the show, I went to the Meet and Greet, it was such a nice feeling knowing it doesn't end right after the last song. We wait a little, then he get out and made a speech. He talked about the tour, thanked the fans for everything they do for him, spoke about the voice that he stopped and about the tv show in november. It seems really great. I am impatient to see that ! He also said that he will not do gigs in 2017. I was a bit sad, but he is really tired, he needs to rest. And to make another tour, he must have a new album out first. So, no problem for me, i will wait !  :yes:  Before the speech, we had drinks. Mika try to do a champagne shower on us, but he is the one who was drowned  :fisch:  :naughty:  A beautiful moment I will remember. He didn't stay very long with us but he took time to speak with some of us. Then, he left the room we were in, he was so tired. I will definitely do more gigs in Italia as soon as there is another tour ! Now, we just have to pray there are tickets left for Firenze... :thumb_yello:

• Like 5

Radio Deejay

http://www.deejay.it/news/alessandro-cattelan-chiama-a-sopresa-mika-durante-la-diretta/490210/?ref=twhj&twitter_card=20160803145951

Radio DeeJay

Fede e Alessandro

http://www.deejay.it/audio/20160802-7/490142/

a short chatting by phone.

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/760515348525359104

Haha! @alecattelan @radiodeejay sei matto! Che bella sorpresa 270c-1f3fd.png2764.png

Daniela e Stefano, classe 1998, hanno partecipato alla nuova puntata del programma estivo di Alessandro Cattelan e Federico Russo, i ‘bomber’ della radio. I due ascoltatori, fidanzati da un anno, sono saliti sul truck in Piazzale Roma a Riccione e ci hanno raccontato di essersi conosciuti durante un firmacopie di Mika.

Ale, quindi, ha chiamato a sorpresa Mika con il suo telefono per fargli salutare i ragazzi ospiti in studio. Ecco com’è andata.

AUDIO

https://clyp.it/fzjwjmmg

• Like 2

I have to say THANK YOU for this M&G. I'm very proud of being an MFCers and to have been part of this special Heaven Tour.

As rightly pointed out by Lucrezia, it was a strange night yesterday...

I wasn't be able to sing and dance as I usually do.

I kept looking at his eyes...

But now..even if I'm sad, I can see all the colors.

Because nothing is white in the Mika's world...our one.

Edited by melaviola
  • Like 1

I was there and I really had a good time: Mika is absolutely amazing and able to create a magic atmosphere. The selection of songs was stunning and I could even sing my favourite Blame it on the girls! I was so lucky to be selected for the aftershow meet and greet and I was so keen on meeting him, because it was the first time. Mika was so nice and friendly and I imagined I could briefly talk to him or shake his hand but it was impossible because of the peole standing in the first rows who didn't let the others approach him. In this occasioned I noticed once more Mika's politeness and selfcontrol, he didn't get annoyed even when someone moved too close to him..but he is a special person, by te way. It would have been perfect if the moment had been special for all of us 100 winners and not only for someone..but getting angry is not gonna solve anything...We have all the rest of our lives... Thank you Mika for everything, when will I see you again?

• Like 7

Vanity Fair

http://www.vanityfair.it/show/musica/16/08/03/mika-concerto-villa-erba-como-italia-tour-show-raidue#

Mika: energia e risate a Cernobbio. Il concerto Le bandierine con un cuore rosso e una “M” sventolano davanti all’ottocentesca Villa Erba a Cernobbio. Sul Lago di Como, ultima tappa italiana del suo tour, Mika tira fuori la sua energia, la voce in falsetto, la sua storia di vita e soprattutto l’autoironia

Le bandierine con un cuore rosso e una “M” stampata in centro sventolano davanti all’ottocentesca Villa Erba a Cernobbio. I fan aspettavano l’entrata trionfale di Mika, sul Lago di Como per l’ultima tappa italiana del suo tour legato al disco No Place In Heaven. L’ex giudice di X Factor arriva sul palco di bianco vestito, e, prima di mettersi davanti al pianoforte colorato e impugnare il microfono, parla con il pubblico in italiano: «Questa è una sera diversa dalle altre, è l’ultima data del tour e l’inizio di un nuovo capitolo. Lascerò da parte la formalità dei 18 mesi precedenti e ho deciso di mangiare io le zanzare e non farmi mangiare». La risata è contagiosa.

Il cantante di origine libanese tira fuori la sua energia, la voce in falsetto, la sua storia di vita e soprattutto l’autoironia. Il Mika cantante si contagia con il Mika performer. Che queste ultime date live siano delle prove a cielo aperto per la prossima tappa artistica che lo vedrà protagonista su Raidue in un one man show? Probabile. Nell’attesa di rivederlo in tv, di fronte alla bellissima Villa Erba che Michael (così all’anagrafe) chiama “casa mia”, si apre il live con Step with me, seguita da Big Girl (You are Beautiful) che canta in piedi sul trono allestito al centro del palco e Talk About You, contaminata da alcuni versi di Sarà perché ti amo dei Ricchi e poveri.

Poi si ferma e racconta di quella volta che per festeggiare i suoi 30 anni portò tutta la famiglia sul Lago di Como. «Ma proprio tutta: i genitori, i fratelli, i cugini, le zie, le fidanzate dei cugini e dei fratelli, anche la nonna, una persona così difficile che nessuno voleva accompagnare in auto. Sono stato costretto a prenderle un autista – racconta –. Dal Piemonte siamo arrivati sul lago. Sembravamo una carovana di barbari». E ancora tutti giù a ridere. Nel frattempo il pianoforte si illumina di rosso e Mika intona la bellissima Grace Kelly seguita da un’altra delle sue hit: Good Guys. Poi tocca a Relax, Take It Easy cantata a cappella con i musicisti.

La performance di Happy Ending tocca al cuore il pubblico, è uno dei momenti più emozionanti del concerto insieme ad Underwater, durante la quale Mika decide di fare a meno dei giochi di luce e dell’amplificazione: «E ora spegnete i telefonini – consiglia - il buio è bello, cantiamo insieme senza luci». L’atmosfera intima viene stravolta dalla colorata Lollipop: «C’era una volta una ragazza che vestiva di rosa in un paese tutto bianco. Un giorno le donne del paese decisero di cacciarla perché considerata troppo volgare…», così introduce il brano prima di intonarlo e far esplodere una nuvola di coriandoli sopra il pianoforte.

Ma non finisce qui: i colori armonizzano con il cielo stellato quando si sprigiona l’energia di Staring at the Sun e di We Are Golden. Villa Erba magicamente si “pinta”, come direbbe Mika, d’oro. È un tripudio. La prossima tappa? Beirut, città natale di Mika. Poi? Non vediamo l’ora di sintonizzarci su Raidue a novembre.

10 PICS

28647477412_67e794dee5_o.jpg

28752676565_886d9fae09_o.jpg

28647491122_770e66f83c_o.jpg

28675244461_e168a03583_o.jpg

28135115204_3658f1a9ea_o.jpg

28135121014_8eae5f204c_o.jpg

28468482930_91c510abd1_o.jpg

28137290403_21c8fbe51f_o.jpg

28675264231_6d0050e557_o.jpg

28468502940_fc5d2ffc6b_o.jpg

• Like 4

Let me say that the sound system was the worst of the tour.

Anyway the concert was brilliant and the technical problems (a lot, and lyrics errors too) generated funny and spontaneous reactions by Mika and his band.

About band... finally.. after 11 gigs in Italy...

he presented his band like he usually has done in the past.

Edited by allegra
  • Like 3