Haven't been here in aaggggeees!

AshleyMiranda

I used to post SO much like... YEARS ago :naughty:

This place looks so different now! I doubt anyone will remember me! But I do occasionally like to pop in here :)

I remember you - welcome back :bye:

Still into Mika?

Oh yes! I still love Mika, I buy his cd's when they come out, I just have yet to see him live.. he doesn't seem to tour much in the US, and not where I am.

You might be in for a long wait, we are not expecting a tour until the next album is finished. :sad:

Whereabouts in the US do you live?

I live in NC... I know he has been to NYC before and Las Vegas.. LA.. but I highly doubt he'll come to NC.

Its hard to believe I first heard about him when I was like 19 almost 20... and now I am 29. :o

You're almost an Oldling then :naughty:

I guess NYC would be your best chance to see him. 

At least you should have plenty of time to save up for the fare :mf_rosetinted:

I used to post SO much like... YEARS ago :naughty:

This place looks so different now! I doubt anyone will remember me! But I do occasionally like to pop in here :)

Welcome back!

I'm kinda in the same boat as you. Though, you were probably on here a lot before I was even a member  :lmfao:

Life for me got a little busier plus all of my friends that were on here grew out of it, I suppose. :rip_1:  (plus other things that I went into detail about on ChickenFM) But, I always come back eventually. Because this website is one of the best places on the internet.  :pinkbow: