[ Mika Love Paris ] @ French and Belgian cinemas / DVD Blu-ray / France2 / Rai 2

Kumazzz

How was it!? 

The captation is very good ,the sound in the cinéma I went to was not very good (too low) ,but it was so nice to remember this special show.  :wub:

We were about 75 ,mainly very young children and some quite old people too (sometimes together ,maybe because it's school holidays)

Everybody stayed so quiet,it was very strange to me.... :naughty:

Stardust and Good wife were missing in this "cinéma édition" but as far as the track list is not wrong ,they may be back in the "DVD edition" :thumb_yello:

The big moment for me was Underwater ,even the man next to me (who obviously came only because he was taking care of a group of  children )said it was beautifull :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm pretty sure everybody here will love the DVD :thumb_yello::wub:

• Like 5

To paraphrase Mellody, it is good to see this gig again but this time with a view on his face instead of his back xd.

I went with my mum, it was a perfect occasion as she's been loving him for years but is not healthy enough to go to a real gig. She found it far, far too short, was amazed by the amount of jackets and couldn't understand how he didn't drop dead right after the 3d song. I would say he won a fan for life but truth is she already was :D

And as for me, I have to say I really loved it too. Those who were there in May can remember how strong his voice was - he really worked as hell to prepare - and it is still as impressive with a cinema sound system. Good guys is a pure gem, last party gave me the chills, relax's highest notes hit the stratosphere...

I really had fun on sats, which surprised me as it's really not my fave song at all xd

And as a bonus he really looks gorgeous on a giant screen *yep*

• Like 6

The captation is very good ,the sound in the cinéma I went to was not very good (too low) ,but it was so nice to remember this special show.  :wub:

We were about 75 ,mainly very young children and some quite old people too (sometimes together ,maybe because it's school holidays)

Everybody stayed so quiet,it was very strange to me.... :naughty:

Stardust and Good wife were missing in this "cinéma édition" but as far as the track list is not wrong ,they may be back in the "DVD edition" :thumb_yello:

The big moment for me was Underwater ,even the man next to me (who obviously came only because he was taking care of a group of  children )said it was beautifull :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm pretty sure everybody here will love the DVD :thumb_yello::wub:

Only 75 ppl in the cinema? Is that too little? 

Edited by yang

Only 75 ppl in the cinema? Is that too little? 

By the way 75 to watch Mika loves Paris (there are about 10 rooms in the whole complex)

I'm not in Paris ,this cinema was among the ones very lately added ,there were no ad ,no flyers,no posters and it was impossible to book the place via internet ,(maybe because it's not a CGR cinéma) and impossible to use the normal tickets ,especialy the ones with reduct fares we can have by many ways (aroud 5/6 euros as the Mika show was 13 )

When I went to the cinema to book my place I was the very first one ,even the cashier didn't know about the event .... :sneaky2:

To make things worse ,Mika never performed in this town :sneaky2: ,it's school holidays and believe me ,nobody comes here for holidays.... :naughty:

Once in the room I even feared I wasn't in the good one as there was nothing saying what will be shown in!

So I was quite relieved not to be the only one watching the show!! :naughty:

In a town smaller than mine ,I eared there were 25 or something like that ..... :( but remember we knew we'll be able to watch it on TV for free later...

Edited by carafon

By the way 75 to watch Mika loves Paris (there are about 10 rooms in the whole complex)

I'm not in Paris ,this cinema was among the ones very lately added ,there were no ad ,no flyers,no posters and it was impossible to book the place via internet ,(maybe because it's not a CGR cinéma) and impossible to use the normal tickets ,especialy the ones with reduct fares we can have by many ways (aroud 5/6 euros as the Mika show was 13 )

When I went to the cinema to book my place I was the very first one ,even the cashier didn't know about the event .... :sneaky2:

To make things worse ,Mika never performed in this town :sneaky2: ,it's school holidays and believe me ,nobody comes here for holidays.... :naughty:

Once in the room I even feared I wasn't in the good one as there was nothing saying what will be shown in!

So I was quite relieved not to be the only one watching the show!! :naughty:

In a town smaller than mine ,I eared there were 25 or something like that ..... :( but remember we knew we'll be able to watch it on TV for free later...

OK, just wondering, I was hoping it's a small room or smth, I just hope this show will be a great sale in cinema so he might get sponsored to do something similar again..

• Like 1

My report :naughty:

I went with two girls (9 and 7 years old ) I used to look after (whom I Mikafied) and their mums and also another little girl I look after now who is 4 years old. There were three other children who wanted to come too, but both were away for the holidays and for the third her mother is sick, so they couldn't come, and my 84 years old aunt wanted to come too, but she was too tired...

The three girls, the two mums and I met at the Mac Donald's to eat before the concert and I gave the girls and their mums bags with flowers collars ,necklaces and crowns as well as masks, lollipops and mini Mika flags :biggrin2:

The film started a bit late , just like a real concert :teehee:

There was less than a minute of backstage with Mika shaking hands and saying "merde" for good luck before he got onto the stage.

We were front row, so lots of sound and wonderful close ups on Mika's smiles :swoon:

I wanted to sing along but I did it silently , and the girls danced on their seats too and one of the mums was humming the songs and the other kept saying how cute the girls were and how much fun they were having , which was true :biggrin2: Both mums were thrilled by Mika's energy on stage and one of them told me "Next time I want to see a real Mika concert" :cheer:

Underwater lights on the big screen were fantastic :swoon:  Good guys was really out of this world :wub2: Good Girl was not there which was very frustrating to me :crybaby: and Stardust was not either...but thankfully they will be in the DVD which is two hours long : :whew: They also removed Mika saying "Ceci est un piano. Ceci est un con" before he sang Boum Boum Boum, but they kept all the chat about Madame Patate and about his mum  :mf_rosetinted: Also I though the big cake looked better on the screen than in real, and it was nice to have a full view of the stage as the cameras were following Mika :thumb_yello:

After the movie was over (I couldn't see the credits for the music when he's in Paris streets, I hope it will be on the DVD) someone asked me where I got my Mika flag and I said I got it at Bercy.

On the next day I went back to the cinema to try and get a poster (I had been told by a lady to wait until the next day to ask) but it turned out she was wrong and I could have asked right after the movie...anyway the cashier called the man in charge of the cinema and he said "oh, you were the one with the poster"  :naughty: and I said yes and he said I could have a poster (a small one but it made me very happy :woot_jump: ) They had four, but they kept the others in case someone asks them...I might go back later and check if they have any left   :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 4

OK, just wondering, I was hoping it's a small room or smth, I just hope this show will be a great sale in cinema so he might get sponsored to do something similar again..

In my town, it was meant to be in a smalll room at first and they showed it in the bigger room because they sold all the tickets , only the first three rows were empty, all the other seats were full :biggrin2: 

I see the posters everywhere on Twitter! :naughty: I'd love to have one, but sadly it's not in the Dutch cinema's haha! :naughty:

I hope I can pre-order here in Holland soon as well! Can't wait to watch it. :wub2:

You Can Pre-order via Fnac France, I did it too :)

• Like 1