[ Mika Love Paris ] @ French and Belgian cinemas / DVD Blu-ray / France2 / Rai 2

Kumazzz

I really enjoyed watching it  :naughty:  :wub:  I don't understand why they changed the order of the songs, but it's better having it this way than not at all!

Edited by Ele.Magna
  • Like 2

Hi Everybody, I agree with you, It looks like a best-of of this live . However, it appears on Fnac . com another date of release of "MIKA Loves Paris" , December 9 , and Amazon.fr doesn't change it . Now, I Don't Knwow what to believe

:shocked:

I still hope it will be in my mail on the 18th but for some strange reason time and Mika often disagree :naughty:

So all we can do is :pray:

• Like 2

Is the video on Vk higher quality than the one on Vimeo? Because it says to me that i need to register  :huh:

These two files are 360p same quality, and YouTube Mika Love Paris too.

about VK, you may log in via facebook.

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 1

Hi Everybody, I agree with you, It  looks like a best-of of this live . However, it appears on Fnac . com another date of release of "MIKA Loves Paris" , December 9 , and Amazon.fr doesn't change it . Now, I Don't Knwow what to believe

:shocked:

Yes,I've seen that news on Twitter,maybe Amazon will change the date as well soon  :dunno:

• Like 1

Yes, all We have to do is pray , but France 2 wasn't the only channel to record the Live, Raidue too, and will  telecast the show in Ialy on December . That may explains this . Whatever this show is one of the the best I've ever seen , and MIKA is the best male performer and singer  in the world :thumb_yello:

Edited by Alexandre
  • Like 1

Mikasounds Official Store

Mika Love Paris

mikalovesparis

Tracklist:

1. Le Cheval
  2. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  3. Talk About You
  4. Good Wife
  5. Grace Kelly
  6. Rain
  7. Boum Boum Boum
  8. Les Baisers Perdus
  9. Good Guys
  10. Origin Of Love
  11. Relax, Take It Easy
  12. Staring At The Sun
  13. Underwater
  14. Lollipop
  15. Stardust
  16. Happy Ending
  17. Elle Me Dit
  18. We Are Golden
  19. Last Limited :mikasweat:( Last Party ? )
  20. J’Ai Deux Amours
  21. Love Today

Bonus: Good Wife & Stardust

30689136060_0dde9d3d96_b.jpg

• Like 1

Facebook

https://t.co/zKQkGAwAks

Mika 2764.png Paris on DVD!!

Following on from the recent cinema screenings and the much anticipated airing on France2 last week, we are thrilled to announce that Mika's iconic show at AccorHotels Arena in Paris earlier this year will now be available on DVD!

The set list includes classics such as ‘Grace Kelly’ and ‘Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)’ ‘Good Guys,’ ‘Talk About You’ and many more. The stage show was designed by Studio Job in collaboration with Mika and was unlike anything done before - this really was a spectacular night !

Speaking about the project, Mika says

"I wanted to celebrate Paris and all of it's people, to create a fantastical party to honour what we all love of the it.

Everyone came alive on the night to express such great love for our hosting city."

Now you can watch it again at home!

You can pre-order the DVD now via http://po.st/mikalovesparis ahead of the official release on 9th December 2016.

22812344098_1968aa3b2b_o.jpg

I got a mail from MIKA.

25390164119_4ca80322ba_b.jpg

Mika's iconic show at AccorHotels Arena, Paris is available on DVD!

post-18723-0-16427400-1479305843_thumb.png

muWsBUZ.gif Following on from the cinema screenings across France and Belgium and the much anticipated airing on France2 last week, we are thrilled to announce that Mika's iconic show at AccorHotels Arena in Paris earlier this year will now be available on DVD! The set list includes classics such as 'Grace Kelly' and 'Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)' alongside incredible renditions of recent material from his 'No Place In Heaven' album, including 'Good Guys' and 'Talk About You'. muWsBUZ.gif

30990693856_84a6dfbb48_b.jpg31026594515_5cc097a4b8_b.jpg

muWsBUZ.gif

muWsBUZ.gif The stage show was designed by Studio Job in collaboration with Mika and took in some of the iconic landmarks of Paris, including an illuminated Arc De Triophe and a giant cake in the shape of the Sacre Couer. Couple all this with giant MIKA lettering made up of LED screens which showed short films of Mika around Paris during track interludes, this really was a spectacular night.

Speaking about the project, Mika says "I wanted to celebrate Paris and all of its people, to create a fantastical party to honour what we all love of the it. Everyone came alive on the night to express such great love for our hosting city."

Now you can watch it again at home! You can pre-order the DVD now ahead of the official release on 9th December 2016. muWsBUZ.gifmuWsBUZ.gif

PRE-ORDER DVD

muWsBUZ.gif

Edited by Kumazzz

Mikasounds Official Store

Mika Love Paris

mikalovesparis

Tracklist:

1. Le Cheval
  2. Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)
  3. Talk About You
  4. Good Wife
  5. Grace Kelly
  6. Rain
  7. Boum Boum Boum
  8. Les Baisers Perdus
  9. Good Guys
  10. Origin Of Love
  11. Relax, Take It Easy
  12. Staring At The Sun
  13. Underwater
  14. Lollipop
  15. Stardust
  16. Happy Ending
  17. Elle Me Dit
  18. We Are Golden
  19. Last Limited :mikasweat:( Last Party ? )
  20. J’Ai Deux Amours
  21. Love Today

Bonus: Good Wife & Stardust

30689136060_0dde9d3d96_b.jpg

:thumb_yello: I got this e-mail from Mikasounds yesterday as well, and sent my order right away - sooo happy to have GW and Stardust as a bonus! :fisch:  Can't wait to see the full show - it will be "my private MIKA party! :naughty:  :wub:  

Love, love

me

• Like 3

L'INDEPENDANT

http://www.lindependant.fr/2016/11/06/mika-star-tv-de-novembre-concert-en-france-et-one-man-show-en-italie,2275201.php

31079505085_d86c9be89e_o.jpg

Mika star TV de novembre : concert en France et one man show en Italie

Le 06 novembre à 11h32

Le célèbre chanteur anglo-libanais est au top de l'actu. Mika love Paris c'est le titre de son spectacle dédié à la culture française qui a été enregistré à Bercy au mois de mai dernier. Réalisé par Alexandre Buisson et Sébastien Lefèbvre, ce show déjà sorti au cinéma au mois d'octobre dernier, sera diffusé ce vendredi 11 novembre à 22h30 sur France 2 et prochainement sur la RAI en Italie.

Là bas, Mika n'est pas juré dans The Voice, mais dans l'émission concurrente : X Factor.

Tout aussi populaire chez nos voisins transalpins, il va même avoir droit à plusieurs one man show sur la Rai2 à partir du mardi 15 novembre en Prime Time.

Avec avec sa voiture customisée à son image, dans cette émission intitulée "Stasera casa Mika" (Ce soir chez Mika), il donnera rendez-vous, à des célébrités italiennes telles que Monica Bellucci ou Gianmarco Tognazzi. Après sa déclaration d'amour à Paris et à la France, l'artiste recevra ses invités dans son "domicile milanais" en réalité sur le plateau de son show. Il rendra hommage à l'Italie qu'il aime en allant à la rencontre des Italiens du nord au sud.

30937135152_d87399d7aa_o.png

• Like 1