MFC pre-show Meet-up in Florence - 30 December 2016

mari62

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend our MFC get-together in Florence 30 December 2016? (Mika WON'T be there!).

• Yes, I'll pop in for a drink and/or something to eat
    • No, I'll just see you all at the gig.

:Update:

We are talking about the Meet-up in a new thread HERE.

***(Traduzione in italiano del post sotto la parte inglese)*** (Translation of the post into Italian below, under the English part)

Hello everyone! :bye:

With the Florence concerts fast approaching, and since very many of us will attend, we've been looking into finding a place, where we can get-together, relax, talk & for many of us, put a face to a name we've seen on MFC for a while, before the concert.

And.... as our Deb mentioned in the 10th Anniversary thread HERE , with so many from the MFC going to Florence in December,

this will be the logical official kick-off of our 10th Anniversary Celebration! :yay:

PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT, I repeat NOT, a meet & greet with Mika. He will not be here, he is not even invited!  :teehee: 

With the help of Agar (@Agar85) and Chriss (@chris74) -who live in Florence- and a few other lovely Italian MFCers,

we've found the perfect location a few steps away from the theatre -Opera di Firenze! :hi5:

We're asking everyone to confirm their attendance, so that we know, how many people are coming. 

Thanks!

If any of you are bringing any guests/spouse/boyfriend/friend(s) (and they are not members of MFC and/or not respond to this poll),

please let me know in this thread, so we can add them to the final count when we make the final reservation.

You can leave your thoughts about the Meet-up below, and if you have any question, don't hesitate to ask!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, here are all details:

- The event will take place in the Restaurant/Pizzeria Fosso Bandito next to the Opera di Firenze.

Address:  Angolo Viale F.lli Rosselli e Via del Fosso Macinante, Firenze

You can come any time from 4 to 7 pm.

Here you can find a few pictures of the place.
http://www.fossobandito.com/ristorantepizzeria/

and here a map of the area and instructions on how to get there:
Italiano: http://www.fossobandito.com/dovesiamo/
In English: http://www.fossobandito.com/en/whereweare/

- A few steps away from the theatre.

- They'll play Mika music.

- A few lovely MFCers will bake a cake + cupcakes -decorating them as we wish- provide balloons and also bracelets.

===================================================================================================

***SAME TEXT IN ITALIAN***  - thanks Mariagrazia! (dotoli) 

Ciao a tutti! :bye:

visto che il concerto di Firenze è sempre più vicino, e molti di noi ci saranno, ci siamo messi alla ricerca di un posto dove poter  riunirci tutti insieme prima del concerto, rilassarci, parlare e, per molti di noi, associare le facce ai nomi che spesso abbiamo visto su MFC.

Inoltre.... come ha scritto la nostra Deb nel thread sul decimo anniversario di MFC QUI ,poiché molti di MFC saranno a Firenze a Dicembre,
questo sarà il perfetto inizio ufficiale dei nostri festeggiamenti del decimo anniversario! :yay:

NOTA BENE: NON sarà, ripeto NON sarà, un meet & greet con Mika. Lui non verrà e non è nemmeno stato invitato!   :teehee: 

Con l'aiuto di Agar (Agar85) e  Chris (chris74) -che sono di Firenze- e di alcuni altri volenterosi membri Italiani di MFC,
abbiamo trovato il luogo perfetto nelle vicinanze del teatro -l'Opera di Firenze!  :hi5: 

Chiediamo a tutti di confermare la propria presenza, in modo da poter essere certi di raggiungere il minimo numero necessario di partecipanti.
Quindi per favore rispondete al sondaggio entro il 10 Dicembre se pensate di venire!
Grazie!

***Se qualcuno di voi intende portare familiari/mariti/mogli/compagni/fidanzati/amici (che non sono membri di MFC e quindi non possono rispondere a questo sondaggio),
me lo faccia per favore sapere rispondendo a questo thread, in modo da poterli aggiungere al numero complessivo che daremo con la prenotazione.

Potete lasciare i vostri commenti sul Meet-up qui sotto e, se avete domande, non esitate a chiedere!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quindi, ecco i dettagli:

- L'incontro si terrà nel Ristorante/Pizzeria Fosso Bandito vicino allOpera di Firenze, che dalle 4 alle 7 sarà riservato per noi di MFC. 
Indirizzo:  Angolo Viale F.lli Rosselli e Via del Fosso Macinante, Firenze

Potete venire a qualunque ora tra le 16 e le 19. 

Qui trovate alcune foto del locale:
http://www.fossobandito.com/ristorantepizzeria/

qui una mappa della zona e istruzioni per raggiungere il posto:
http://www.fossobandito.com/dovesiamo/

- A pochi passi dal teatro.
- Ci sarà musica di Mika in sottofondo.
- Alcuni volenterosi membri di MFC prepareranno una torta e dei cupcake -decorati come desideriamo- e porteranno palloncini e braccialetti.

================================================================================================================

- MENU -

● INSALATE/SALAD
Insalata lollo, carote, pomodorini, mais, fiordilatte/Lollo salad with carrots, cherry tomatoes, corn and fiordilatte cheese
Rucola, gamberetti, parmigiano, pomodorini ciliegino/Arugula salad with shrimps, parmesan chips and cherry tomatoes
Insalata lollo, chioggia, uovo sodo, acciughe, capperi, pomodoro, carote/Lollo salad with chicory, boiled egg, anchovies, capers, tomatoes and carrots
Rucola, pecorino, pere, pinoli/Arugula salad with Pecorino cheese, pears and pine nuts
Insalata lollo, tonno, mais, uovo sodo, pomodoro, fiordilatte/Lollo salad with Tuna, corn, boiled egg, tomatoes and Fiordilatte cheese
€ 5,00
-:-
● PIZZA ●
Marinara (Tomato sauce, garlic and oregano) (Salsa di pomodoro, aglio e origano) € 5,00
Margherita (Tomato, mozzarella and basil) (Pomodoro, mozzarella e basilico)  € 6,00
Prosciutto (Tomato, mozzarella and ham) (Pomodoro, mozzarella e prosciutto) € 7,00
Sorrentina (Mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, basil and arugula) (Mozzarella, pomodori ciliegini, basilico e rucola) € 7,50
Vegetariana/Vegetarian (Tomato, mozzarella and grilled vegetables) ( Pomodoro, mozzarella e verdure alla griglia) € 9,00
● OPEN BAR ●
Acqua naturale e gassata 0.5l/Still and sparkly water 0.5l  € 1,00
Calice vino-Birra piccola/Glass of wine-Small beer € 3,00
Birra media-Prosecco-Cocktail classici/ Medium beer-Prosecco-Classic Cocktail € 5,00
*** We have asked to add hot drinks.- Abbiamo chiesto di aggiungere bevande calde. 
● COPERTO/SERVICE CHARGE ●
€ 1,50

Edited by mari62
Post #60 N° 27 aggiuntivi + Alice +Gabriellina + forse 1?
  • Like 12

Hi again, I would like to add that I will be with my husband at the meeting :wink2:

Grazie, thanks, merci Marina, Agar and Chris,

Awesome idea! I'll join you and the rest of MFCers with great pleasure :)

Can't wait!

Ani

Edited by Anilado
  • Like 3

:thumb_yello: Grazie mille Marina!!  :hug: Of course I really want to participate the meeting - I'm sure it will be fantastic!  :yes:  I'm coming alone, and look forward to meet old and new MFC-friends :wub: Btw, I now read Dan Browns "Inferno" - and will later see the film, just to "get ready" for Firenze!  :wink2:   :wub:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

Hello everyone! Thanks Marina! Will be a party in this exclusive location just steps from the theater! where it will wait for a lot of music .. excellent buffet available for you !! you wait so many ..

• Like 1

Hi!

Great idea!

I will come , along with a MFCers who lost her id and password

Hi! Pls let her know, that, if she contacts MFC at mfcregister@gmail.com, we can trace her data back through her email address  :thumb_yello:

Hello everybody!

This idea of organizing such a party and the place where it will take place, are just great  :groupwave: 
Thanks to you, Marina, Agar and Chriss for all your work and efforts in advance  :huglove:

I'll be there for sure  :pbjt:  :excite:

Isa

• Like 3