MFC pre-show Meet-up in Florence - 30 December 2016

mari62

135 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend our MFC get-together in Florence 30 December 2016? (Mika WON'T be there!).

• Yes, I'll pop in for a drink and/or something to eat
    • No, I'll just see you all at the gig.

That's great!  :thumb_yello:  I didn't expect to be so many,Firenze will be invaded by MFCers!!  :naughty:

See you there for sure!  :yes:

:naughty: Yes, Firenze will indeed be invaded by MFCers these days! :wub: Marina gave us a long time,  to decide if we wanted to take part in "the meet - up", or not. But  the invitation is filled up with happy YES fans,  in just some few days! :thumb_yello:  :teehee: 

Thanks a million to Marina and her good helpers, for organizing this! :hug: I'm very thankful, and  really look forward to meet you all... :wub: 

Love, love

me   

• Like 3

I voted yesterday but didn't comment anything, yes I'll be there too! Is it okay if we're not there at 4pm? My train will arrive around 5 :P

I'll be there with my father (but maybe not at 4pm because we're coming by car) !

Don't worry, you can come anytime between 4 and 7 p.m. :)

• Like 2

I'll be there with my husband, so we are two. I voted and thank you for the m&g.

Ciao Patty!

Do you know, that this is not a M&G with Mika, but a gathering of MFCers, just for fans?

Mika WON'T be there :wink2:

• Like 2

Maybe the best way is to take the "frecciarossa" train from Milan's central station that goes directly to the Florence train station very quickly. But I advise you to book it in advance.

or ItaloTreno high speed train too.. it's just another high speed Italian company, it connects Milan-Florence too (I'm using it to travel from Rome to Florence) ;)