'Stasera Casa Mika' Filming in Milan: 31 Oct./8-12-13-15-16-22-26-27 Nov. 2016

Gabry74

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/agmediasrl/photos/a.185469891515354.52101.123621077700236/1262906480438351/?type=3

AG MEDIA srl

LAST MINUTE POSTI PER PRIMA PUNTATA DI "STASERA CASA MIKA" di lunedì 31 ottobre!

Disponibili ultimi 10 posti gratuiti last minute per assistere dal vivo al grande show di MIKA con grandi ospiti in studio!

La convocazione è alle ore 19,00 presso gli studi Rai di Milano-Mecenate, si terminerà verso le 2 di notte (non sarà possibile uscire prima).

Invito riservato a persone maggiorenni.

Per richiedere i posti manda subito email a: pubblicolive@virgilio.it (inserisci in oggetto: last minute 31 ottobre) e nella mail inserisci seguenti dati:
- tuo cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno) + numero telefonico
- cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno) di chi viene con te

Andremo a confermare fino ad esaurimento dei posti disponibili 1f609.png;-)

a cura di: AG MEDIA srl

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 3

Yay :biggrin2:

Have fun everyone who can be there :group_hug:

Mika's own TV show, how awesome that is :wub2:

I'm thrilled for him and I can't wait to watch his shows :excite:

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/agmediasrl/photos/a.185469891515354.52101.123621077700236/1262906480438351/?type=3

AG MEDIA srl

LAST MINUTE POSTI PER PRIMA PUNTATA DI "STASERA CASA MIKA" di lunedì 31 ottobre!

Disponibili ultimi 10 posti gratuiti last minute per assistere dal vivo al grande show di MIKA con grandi ospiti in studio!

La convocazione è alle ore 19,00 presso gli studi Rai di Milano-Mecenate, si terminerà verso le 2 di notte (non sarà possibile uscire prima).

Invito riservato a persone maggiorenni.

Per richiedere i posti manda subito email a: pubblicolive@virgilio.it (inserisci in oggetto: last minute 31 ottobre) e nella mail inserisci seguenti dati:

- tuo cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno) + numero telefonico

- cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno) di chi viene con te

Andremo a confermare fino ad esaurimento dei posti disponibili 1f609.png;-)

a cura di: AG MEDIA srl

Thanks @crazyaboutmika and @Eriko!!! :)  I'm very happy because I won the tickets!!!  :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/agmediasrl/photos/a.185469891515354.52101.123621077700236/1264528253609507/?type=3

ecco in anteprima assoluta i biglietti ingresso del pubblico di "Stasera Casa Mika" appena freschi di stampa!

Per domani 31 ottobre abbiamo gli ultimi posti di Last minute

(convocazione ore 19 e termine ore 2 di notte a studi Via Mecenate 76, Studi Rai., solo maggiorenni) per richiederli scrivete subito a:

pubblicolive@virgilio.it

(specifica in oggetto: Last minute 31 ottobre)

e nella mail scrivi: cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno), cellulare + cognome, nome, età, data di nascita (giorno, mese, anno) di chi viene con te!

Andremo a confermare fino ad esaurimento delle (poche) disponibilità 1f609.png;-) #CasaMika #AGmedia

30040278204_658575739b_o.jpg

• Like 4

It was very exticing to be present at the first television recording of Stasera Casa Mika! :)

He has surprised me a lot as a presenter/entertainer... Very Good! ✌

Despite his young age Mika is a perfect artist! The scenography, the lights, the orchestra, the guests, the duets and hear him sing in my Language have made the evening memorable... ❤ I think Stasera Casa Mika will be a success! ✌

After the show he said that was very exticing like us and he thanked us to have been there with him! He's a very "Good Guy"! :)

post-25071-0-85870000-1478076745_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-97616700-1478076765_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-02491300-1478076787_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-05704700-1478076808_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-50124000-1478076826_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-23415000-1478076860_thumb.png

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 12

I loved being there last monday. I was very worried and I'd already told you...but not for lack of confidence...it was a natural concern, cause I love him.. ^_^

Anyway..live recording has been fast, although it took more than three hours. There were wonderful parts, like the talks with Virginia Raffaele ...or when he did the taxi driver in Rome: spontaneous, tender and hilarious too....AMAZING!

I liked very much the tribute to a great italian actor and the way to do it...I found it very delicate, but signifant at the same time.

Certainly, he'll be able to improve his readiness in improvised dialogues (beacuse of the language, of course)...but his desire to tell, the properties of language and his ability to bring the show are already clear...in this first and important proof!

Finally, there is another aspect that I noticed and I enjoyed it very very much. I think there's been a perfect exchange: he wanted to be there with his fans...the same people who were with him during his tour, because they love him and his world... to draw energy from them. 

Not only. He wanted to - I think - an act of confidence in his fans, in line with what he said in Cernobbio, during the M&G...Mika and his fans together...as a sort of imaginary team...

Sometime, I'm a little bit romantic, I know.. :wub:

Anyway..let me do that...

Edited by melaviola
  • Like 12

I loved being there last monday. I was very worried and I'd already told you...but not for lack of confidence...it was a natural concern, cause I love him.. ^_^

Anyway..live recording has been fast, although it took more than three hours. There were wonderful parts, like the talks with Virginia Raffaele ...or when he did the taxi driver in Rome: spontaneous, tender and hilarious too....AMAZING!

I liked very much the tribute to a great italian actor and the way to do it...I found it very delicate, but signifant at the same time.

Certainly, he'll be able to improve his readiness in improvised dialogues (beacuse of the language, of course)...but his desire to tell, the properties of language and his ability to bring the show are already clear...in this first and important proof!

Finally, there is another aspect that I noticed and I enjoyed it very veru much. I think there's been a perfect eschange: he wanted to be there with his fans...the same people who were with him during his tour, because they love him and his world... to draw energy from them. 

Not only. He wanted to - I think - an act of confidence in his fans, in line with what he said in Cernobbio, during the M&G...Mika and his fans together...as a sort of imagunary team...

Sometime, I'm a little bit romantic, I know.. :wub:

Anyway..let me do that...

Loved this part.

Other MFCers told me that sensation, it's a great privilege to be part of his necessity. :group_hug: 

• Like 6

The 2nd recording of Stasera Casa Mika was shorter than the 1st because it was the end of the first episode. I found Mika a bit tired because the day before he was in Paris for the auditions of The Voice of France. I enjoyed seeing him with Virginia Raffaele, Monica Bellucci, Benji e Fede and Sarah Felberbaum. He sang and danced and I'm very happy to have the opportunity to be there! Mika with his fans... We are a big family anymore! ❤✌

My pics:

post-25071-0-63233000-1478731947_thumb.png

post-25071-0-57232000-1478731973_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-45315800-1478732012_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-54270100-1478732078_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-55669400-1478732134_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 4

Hello all! It seems that Sunday the 13rd of November it'll be a new date for the recording of Stasera Casa Mika.

We're waiting the official confirmation.

It says on the agency's facebook site that Sting is gonna be there! :wub2: Shame I can't stay in Milan a day longer... but well, I'm really happy that I can go tonight. :biggrin2:

• Like 1

So, here's my report about Saturday.

I wasn't sure whether it'd be worth going, after all it's a TV show (and I like Mika for his music, not for his TV stuff) and all in Italian, of which I understand only a few bits and pieces - but surely not enough to follow a whole TV show. But since I got cheap flights and a ticket, and it was probably my last chance for the next several months to see Mika, I thought, why not. And I certainly wasn't disappointed!

I arrived with Nina at the studio in the late afternoon, we had a rental car, since it was cheap and the easiest way to get from and to Malpensa airport. We parked a bit further away (about 10 minutes to walk), since there was some event in a sports venue nearby, so all the parking spaces were occupied. There was only a handful of fans there at this time, since tickets were numbered there was no point in queueing. But a few had come without tickets and hoped to get in last minute.

Fast forward a few hours (I really wish we had gotten a parking spot nearby, to wait in the car, since it was getting pretty cold once the sun was gone), and we were allowed to enter the studio. Apparently the last 2 times there was some chaos with the ticket numbers, but this time, apparently all worked well. We had places in the centre area a bit to the right, second to last row - but it only is about 10 rows or so, and all on a sort of tribune, so you can see pretty well from everywhere. Also Mika can see the whole audience, he spotted us at some point and mouthed a "Hi" (it was while a video was running). But while he went through several aisles of the audience during the show, unfortunately he didn't come in our direction. I didn't mind much tho.

At about 8:30pm, Mika entered the studio. He talked to the audience for a bit and got us all in the mood for the show, before they started filming. I didn't understand much of what he said, but it all was funny enough, when he invited a fan on stage for dancing, or sat on another fan's lap (and someone else told him there were still empty chairs in the back, where he could sit instead - i understood that! :lmfao:).

Mika basically was there from 8:30 pm until 1:30 am - with a few 10-20 minutes breaks in between, where he left the studio and changed to different clothes. It was a good mix between filming (some scenes also twice), Mika talking to the audience / just being silly in between, and breaks, where we could use the toilet or get something to eat from our bags at the wardrobe. I never got bored for one minute during all those 5 hours!

I also was surprised and happy about the amount of songs that Mika performed. His own as well as covers or duets with guests - in english and italian. I loved the choice of songs, and even the songs of which I don't like the original version sounded wonderful, performed by Mika. :) I won't go into detail about the songs, guess we're not supposed to tell before it's aired... I just hope that all of them will be included in the final TV show! I just can't imagine how they want to do it, to cut that all together into 2-3 hours of TV, without leaving out anything important.

And I was amazed by Mika actually acting! I also won't go into detail about that, but while I never thought I could actually enjoy him acting (I cringe when I see those TV ads where he's acting to sell some phone contracts or whatever :aah:), this time was different. I think it's because the whole show is HIS universe, it is built around him, it is him who chooses the guests, and probably also him who (co-)writes the scripts for the speeches and sketches. So he can act while still being himself, play a role that I think he might have chosen and written himself - and I think that's the big difference to why his acting in this case feels natural, and not fake. Tho ofc I don't know what it feels like if you actually understand what he is saying. :teehee:

There were such funny and silly moments in between the filmings, like Mika continuously pressing the horn of his little show car, to make the filming crew go faster and just because he had fun doing it... he kinda reminded me of my 2-year-old son at that point! :lmfao: Or when in the end they filmed a song for the 2nd time, and he talked with his stylist about his hair (in english), saying (or repeating her words?) that it was fluffier the first time - and then Mika jumped around to fluff up his hair again, and his stylist finished his look so it'd look like the first time they filmed the song. Personal highlight for me, of course! :naughty:

There also were quite funny moments with the guests - which I think/hope you'll see in the show when it's aired. But you can tell that it's Mika who chose the guests. As I said, it's his universe, and it doesn't feel like the show is about the guests, but it's about Mika having fun and showing a bit of his world to the viewers. The show goes from complete sillyness to very deep topics - so from what I saw and what I understood, I would say, it does perfectly reflect Mika's universe, his personality, the things he likes or has to deal with. I just hope they'll manage to bring it across on TV like that as well.

Another highlight for me was the set of the studio, the way they included parts of his gig sets, and bits of each of his albums... for those who haven't seen it yet, some pictures are here: http://www.coolhunting.com/design/stasera-casa-mika-tv-set

After the show, we waited for Mika to leave. At some point, I think it was 3:45am, Nina and me decided it was getting too cold and too late (especially too cold!), and we'd just walk back to the car... but drive by the studio again once we had the car, to see if anything was happening by then. And, lucky as we are, just the moment we arrived with the car, Mika had come out and was talking to the fans! We hurried to get there, and since he took his time and chatted a bit - despite being obviously very tired - we also got to exchange some words with him. It was one of these lovely and relaxed M&G's that weirdly you get mostly in the early morning, after waiting for hours and hours. I don't know why, he was so tired... but maybe it's because the fans are so tired at this point as well, that they don't scream or push, like they probably would've done 2 hours earlier. :teehee: I was so happy I could have a proper chat with Mika, since I hadn't gotten the chance at the organized M&G in Cernobbio, it was too full and chaotic there to exchange more than a few words. But this time was perfect. :wub2: So well, I'm really glad I went. :)

• Like 19

Hello all! :)

This is my report about the 3rd and 4th recording of Stasera Casa Mika. ✌

I really liked the duets with the italian and international artists and the Mika's interviews after the performances. :)

I love hearing him singing and speaking in my Language. ❤

Mika is a perfect homeowner! ✌

After the recording he stops to thanks us and I gave him my pillows! ❤

My pics:

post-25071-0-18156500-1479288721_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-09080300-1479288740_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-54729100-1479288842_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-25065700-1479288876_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-93488400-1479288902_thumb.png

post-25071-0-23948200-1479288923_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-60960500-1479288943_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-53921400-1479288963_thumb.jpg