Mika 'The Art of Song' Parts 3 & 4 on BBC Radio 2-- 8&15 November 2016

silver

Mika, the multi-million selling and Brit Award winning singer-songwriter plays some of the greatest songs of all time. He has tracks from The Rolling Stones, Sonny & Cher, Mike Posner and Petula Clark. Mika will look at what makes these songs so special, whether it's the writer, producer or performer. He'll also share why they're his favourite songs and what they mean to him. Plus Mika also sits down at Radio 2's Elton John piano to perform special live tracks from the man himself, Sir Elton John and the iconic Joni Mitchell.

Part 3 22.00 - 23.00 BBC Radio 2 Tuesday 8 November 2016

Part 4 22.00 - 23.00 BBC Radio 2 Tuesday 15 November 2016

• Like 16

BBC Radio 2 Tuesday 8 November 2016

22.00 - 23.00

Mika, the multi-million selling and Brit Award winning singer-songwriter plays some of the greatest songs of all time. He has tracks from The Rolling Stones, Sonny & Cher, Mike Posner and Petula Clark. Mika will look at what makes these songs so special, whether it's the writer, producer or performer. He'll also share why they're his favourite songs and what they mean to him. Plus Mika also sits down at Radio 2's Elton John piano to perform special live tracks from the man himself, Sir Elton John and the iconic Joni Mitchell.

Thanks Silver. I love that time. I'll be able to listen to the whole show  :wink2:

Edited by Mikasister

Looks like it is only a hour-long show this time :sad:

It will be available on BBC i-Player shortly after the show

Don' t let you down,

There will be another episode on 15th Nov!

http://www.radiotimes.com/radio-programme/e/ffyqpk/mika-the-art-of-song--15112016

Mika: The Art of Song

Tue 15 Nov 10pm - 11pm BBC Radio 2

NaoMika☆

• Like 7

Such good news, thank you! Even if it's only one hour. And I'll be able to listen to it too :D at least, it's possible to listen to it even if I'm not in the UK, isn't it?

:thumb_yello: Yes, you can - no problem - I've listened to both earlier shows on the internet, when it's on air :wink2: I love these BBC shows,  MIKA's radiovoice is so pleasant, he add stories to the music he plays, wrap it all in a lot of info, and personal thoughts - and of course he performs live, like no one else can :fisch:  :wub: Enjoy this hour on Tuesday night the 8th... :) 

Thanks a lot Silver for the great news! :hug:  :flowers2: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Twitter

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/778689865487482880

London London London sooo good to be back, sitting writing in front of the fireplace after a couple days recording sessions for BBC radio 2

https://twitter.com/mikasounds/status/794937574548717568

So happy to hear my trailer for my BBC radio2 show going on air!! Love doing these shows! 2764.png2764.png@BBCRadio2 @rickymarshall

• Like 2

Isn't he supposed to record his show in Milan the 8 th ?

The BBC show was recorded in September  :wink2:

London London London sooo good to be back, sitting writing in front of the fireplace after a couple days recording sessions for BBC radio 2

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 2

an article on

Daily Mail Weekend Magazine TODAY’S RADIO

• 5 Nov 2016
  • SJ
Mika (10pm, Radio 2)

Mika

10PM, RADIO 2

Mika sits down at the splendid piano that Elton John gave to Radio 2, and performs tracks by both Elton and Joni Mitchell. Mika will also be playing some of his favourite hits by the likes of the Rolling Stones, Sonny and Cher and Petula Clark in this first of a two-part series.

30785816566_9219158e49_o.png

Edited by Kumazzz
  • Like 2