Mika 'The Art of Song' Parts 3 & 4 on BBC Radio 2-- 8&15 November 2016

silver

This 

Mika, the multi-million selling and Brit Award winning singer-songwriter plays some of the greatest songs of all time. He has tracks from The Rolling Stones, Sonny & Cher, Mike Posner and Petula Clark. Mika will look at what makes these songs so special, whether it's the writer, producer or performer. He'll also share why they're his favourite songs and what they mean to him. Plus Mika also sits down at Radio 2's Elton John piano to perform special live tracks from the man himself, Sir Elton John and the iconic Joni Mitchell.

Part 3 22.00 - 23.00 BBC Radio 2 Tuesday 8 November 2016

:Update:

Part 4 22.00 - 23.00 BBC Radio 2 Tuesday 15 November 2016

this is good!

• Like 1

MIKA
8 mins · 

EXCITING NEWS! Mika's next 2 radio shows on BBC Radio 2 will be broadcast tomorrow, Tuesday 8th November and next Tuesday 15th November at 10pm. Listen live online at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b076w4ks or we'll post out the link to listen again afterwards. Mika will be discussing his musical influences and songs he loves and will perform Elton John's hit song 'Rocket Man,' James Taylor's 'Fire & Rain' and Joni Mitchell's 'A Case of You.' Don't miss it! 2764.png<3

James Taylor's 'Fire & Rain

• Like 2

A little bit more details for part4 episode is updated.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b081ng6z

Mika, the multi-million selling and Brit Award winning singer-songwriter plays some of the greatest songs of all time. He has tracks from Mamas & The Papas, Whitney Houston, Rod Stewart and Buffalo Springfield. Mika will look at what makes these songs so special, whether it's the writer, producer or performer. He'll also share why they're his favourite songs and what they mean to him. Plus Mika also sits down at Radio 2's Elton John piano to perform a special live track from Paul Simon and he replays one of his previous sessions where he performed a Billy Joel classic.

:) 

NaoMika☆

• Like 2

I don't know any of those songs, so I will hear them first as Mika's covers :wub2:

:shocked: Oh really?! They're all famous songs - great to have the original version here then  :wink2: Thanks  a lot to Lunari for the latest MIKA covers :hug: - lovely versions :fisch:  :wub: And thank you NaoMika,  for more info about what  he's gonna play later on! :) I'm excited what he chooses from Rod Stewart, maybe "Do you think I'm sexy" :teehee:  Oh, just joking - Rod has tons of good stuff to present... :fisch:   Looking forward to these BBC Radio2 progr. sooo much!! :thumb_yello:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

Just log in the BBC website and It's sooooooo good to hear british accent again XD   :yes:

Can't wait for this !!! Half an hour left...  :cheer:  :tea:

• Like 1