Mika @ Presentation of RAI Program schedule Autumn 2016 - 28 June - Milan, IT

Lucrezia

Today there were the Official presentation of the RAI program schedules and Mika of course was there. So there were a streaming video during it and I recorded only when they present the new Mika program. He will be accompanied by a regular guest "Virginia Raffaeli"

http://vk.com/video251318454_456239055

I think that lots of pics will follow during the day

--------------------------------------------

Ufficio Stampa Rai

Martedì 28 Giugno
CONSERVATORIO GIUSEPPE VERDI
VIA DEL CONSERVATORIO 12 – MILANO

PRESENTAZIONE PALINSESTI AUTUNNO 2016

• Like 5

"The program, whose title will be revealed in the coming weeks, will be the occasion a discourse on sensitive issues especially for the younger generations, in a guided tour by the artist who more than any other represents the complexity of contemporaneity and at the same time the possibility of finding a universal language " and it's true that MIKA has a language that affects many young people, He can advances the mentality on that show. Too bad I do not understand Italian :das:

• Like 2

"The program, whose title will be revealed in the coming weeks, will be the occasion a discourse on sensitive issues especially for the younger generations, in a guided tour by the artist who more than any other represents the complexity of contemporaneity and at the same time the possibility of finding a universal language " and it's true that MIKA has a language that affects many young people, He can advances the mentality on that show. Too bad I do not understand Italian :das:

:thumb_yello:  Merci Alexandre!  :hug: This sounds good!  :teehee: I'm sure our Italien friends will translate,  and give us the most important things,  that happens in the MIKAs show  :wub:  Maybe also the Subtitle Team will get to work again... :das:

Love, love

me

• Like 1

:thumb_yello:  Merci Alexandre!  :hug: This sounds good!  :teehee: I'm sure our Italien friends will translate,  and give us the most important things,  that happens in the MIKAs show  :wub:  Maybe also the Subtitle Team will get to work again... :das:

Love, love

me

I Hope so, I'm very pround of MIKA , He  is more fulfilled now and He dares to take position in difficult subjects, nothing escapes him, He really has a global vision, and here appeals to teenagers of all countries

• Like 1

I Hope so, I'm very pround of MIKA , He  is more fulfilled now and He dares to take position in difficult subjects, nothing escapes him, He really has a global vision, and here appeals to teenagers of all countries

I guess that means I'm a teenager :naughty: 

• Like 3

I was very proud of him when I knew about this show;I think he is really brave in accepting such a offer... of course I am supporting him, but I must say I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this idea..there are two things that disturb me:

first, loving his music, I would prefer he was known expecially for it..I feel upset when for istance I say I love him and people answer me:" oh, yes, Mika..that gorgeus, sexy guy we saw in XFactor and TV commercials.. he is a singer too, isn't he?" as if he was first a showman and later a songwriter.

I mean I am afraid that people would identify him for other things instead of his songs. He always takes this risk because he is so special, handsome, clever and full of humour and catches attentions with a simple smile, but I 'm scared that the upcoming show would push his image as songwriter more and more aside.

The second thing is that I fear the critics, the press, the tv journalists, all those people who will judge him for the way he handles this thing, maybe knowing nothing about his artwork neither about his personality.What about stupid tv critics waiting for a false step or ready to ruin his career? I am a little bit anxious!!!!! But it is beacuse I really love him and I think he deserves the best.

Having said that, I am sure he considered every aspect of this new adventure before accepting it. I trust him, I am sure he will do well but to be honest I would feel better knowing him in a safer position.. What do you think ?

I was very proud of him when I knew about this show;I think he is really brave in accepting such a offer... of course I am supporting him, but I must say I feel a little bit uncomfortable with this idea..there are two things that disturb me:

first, loving his music, I would prefer he was known expecially for it..I feel upset when for istance I say I love him and people answer me:" oh, yes, Mika..that gorgeus, sexy guy we saw in XFactor and TV commercials.. he is a singer too, isn't he?" as if he was first a showman and later a songwriter.

I mean I am afraid that people would identify him for other things instead of his songs. He always takes this risk because he is so special, handsome, clever and full of humour and catches attentions with a simple smile, but I 'm scared that the upcoming show would push his image as songwriter more and more aside.

The second thing is that I fear the critics, the press, the tv journalists, all those people who will judge him for the way he handles this thing, maybe knowing nothing about his artwork neither about his personality.What about stupid tv critics waiting for a false step or ready to ruin his career? I am a little bit anxious!!!!! But it is beacuse I really love him and I think he deserves the best.

Having said that, I am sure he considered every aspect of this new adventure before accepting it. I trust him, I am sure he will do well but to be honest I would feel better knowing him in a safer position.. What do you think ?

we're all mother hens  :naughty:

• Like 1

:) I'm not worried.  MIKA knows what he's doing, and calcurate risks.  He likes, and needs,  "changes and challenges" - and when he got this opportunity with his own TV progr. I fully agree to go for it! :thumb_yello:   Why not - now he can front the cases that's  filling his heart - and we know there's quite a lot :teehee: And if it should fail, I don't think it will ruin his carrere, it doesn't last for long anyway.   I'm excited, and just wish him a lot of good luck... :wub: 

Love, love

me

• Like 4

I'm not worried at all. I'm easily worried about so many things but not about this. I mean if he likes to do television doing his own show is the best way to make it look like him? And he is doing a big tour (and will also do symphony) in Italy so he is getting a lot of attention as a singer as well.

• Like 5

I wished Mika was known as the guy from TV in Germany......... most people do not know him here and some remember him as the guy who sang Grace Kelly but since the radio stations here refuse to play his new stuff he seems to be not existent anymore. So I´m not worried about him doing TV in Italy or France as long as it keeps him known there and I can attend his concerts in these countries and I´m totally sure he will be very successful with his own show.

• Like 4