2017 - Mika performs on Pointless Celebrities BBC : Sat. 7 January, 2017

Kumazzz

BBC : Pointless Celebrities

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088nv01

On TV
bbc_one.png
Sat 7 Jan 2017 18:10

Radio 2

A special celebrity Radio 2 edition of the general knowledge quiz in which four teams try to come up with the answers that no-one else could think of.

Presented by Alexander Armstrong and co-host Richard Osman.

featuring

• Jo Whiley and Jeremy Vine,
  • Zoe Ball and Michael Ball,
  • Ken Bruce and Anneka Rice,
  • Vanessa Feltz and Craig Charles.

Plus, a performance from Mika.

Mika played "Piano Man" at their studio.

On 2017/1/9 at 9:33 AM, Kumazzz said:

VIMEO ( password -- mikasounds )

Edited by Kumazzz
updating
  • Like 13

Just when I had given up on him, regarding the UK. This is great!! Now we have to hope for a decent song, one that has a really good tune. Not Rain, too screechy, not Celebrate, too boring, not TAY, too much like what people expect from Mika. Something like Good Wife would be brilliant, or better yet, No Place In Heaven. Mika needs to show his skills as a singer and songwriter, not the happy clappy Mika whom people expect, but the beautiful singer and songwriter.

• Like 4

Just when I had given up on him, regarding the UK. This is great!! Now we have to hope for a decent song, one that has a really good tune. Not Rain, too screechy, not Celebrate, too boring, not TAY, too much like what people expect from Mika. Something like Good Wife would be brilliant, or better yet, No Place In Heaven. Mika needs to show his skills as a singer and songwriter, not the happy clappy Mika whom people expect, but the beautiful singer and songwriter.

:) Never give up on MIKA Marilyn - he'll never forget the UK! :wink2: When he gets the right offer and chances, he'll be back! :fisch:  :wub: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 4

:) Never give up on MIKA Marilyn - he'll never forget the UK! :wink2: When he gets the right offer and chances, he'll be back! :fisch:  :wub: 

Love, love

me

I really hope you are right. This time, ten years ago, Mika burst onto the UK scene. Let's hope the timing of his TV appearance is a good omen, and it's the start of a great 2017, for Mika and his UK fans.
  • Like 4

BBC : Pointless Celebrities

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b088nv01

On TV
bbc_one.png
Sat 7 Jan 2017 18:10

Radio 2

A special celebrity Radio 2 edition of the general knowledge quiz in which four teams try to come up with the answers that no-one else could think of.

Presented by Alexander Armstrong and co-host Richard Osman.

featuring

Jo Whiley and Jeremy Vine,

Zoe Ball and Michael Ball,

Ken Bruce and Anneka Rice,

Vanessa Feltz and Craig Charles.

Plus, a performance from Mika.

wish he was a contestant too! he would be hilarious and clever

• Like 1

i completely had forgotten about this. Luckily just got home and tuned in on time, 5 minutes before he started. It was very short but nice. I have to see and hear it again to have more feelings about the performance.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1