NOT CONFIRMED - Verbier Impulse Music & Ski Festival - Switzerland - 16 April 2017

Hestia

The gig is canceled... too bad. Someone called there to ask ...

Yes and I am staying the whole week. I love skiing !

Too bad....just when I found somebody who loves skiing  too.....!!!! :sneaky2:

here you can see again how important it is to wait for the confirmation of Team Mika.

I had booked this because it's the Easter weekend and later it would be impossible to find suitable direct flights for those exact dates I wanted. But I knew they might not confirm this at all, of course I did. This wasn't the first or the last time I book something just hoping something to happen. Even confirmed gigs can sometimes be cancelled and with usual dates (not a holiday season) I always book as last minutes as possible because he sometimes also adds dates last minute  :wink2:

Hi, I phoned to them this morning and they told me that his venue was official, and then he told that he won't come, and they don't have details... I think that it's probably because of Easter and he'll be with his family. That's a bit sad but he will do other festivals, I'm sure... 

Edited by Hestia

Just to reiterate... I have spoken to Mika's management about this, and this festival is NOT confirmed. In fact, apart from Sanremo on 9th Feb, we know of no other Mika shows for 2017 yet. I know it's difficult, but it really is best to wait for official confirmation before making expensive travel plans. I hate to think of any of you losing money over something like this. :(

• Like 2