2016 - Opera di Firenze, Italy 31 December - Reports/Pics/Vids

silver

It's januari 3 and I'm still in Florence. Having the time of my life this past week, wandering around in this vibrant city with all it's historical and contemporaly highlights.

On New Years day I visited Fiesole, the little town situated near Mount Ceceri, where Leonardo da Vinci did his flying experiments. It was a sunny misty day and the views on hazy Florence were breathtaking.
I felt in awe of the amazing miracles of nature and of mankind and very grateful to Mika that he had caused me to do this trip. If it wasn't for attending his symphonic concerts, I would never have been in Florence on my own. Traveling alone can has great advantages because you have the time and space to follow your own intuition and goals without being distracted by the needs of other people. In earlier days I used to be lonesome sometimes when I did this or I felt selfconscious thinking people would feel pity me cause I was without compagny. Lately though I feel free and unhibited and I thank Mika for this change. His music, voice and way of living have given me the strength to follow my own wishes without caring about what other people think of me.

This is a long introduction to my report of the concert. However I can be brief about that: I wasn't there. Although I had a ticket for both concert and diner, I gave it away -that's another story- and I walked around Florence on New Years Eve. Again an evening with memorable experiences. First I wrapped up some gifts for Mika that I had brought from Amsterdam and bought in Florence. I also translated in English a beautiful dutch poem that I'd put on a card for him. Around 21.00 I went along the river Arno to the Opera. When I'd reached the venue, I spent some time watching the impressive grey building from the outside thinking about the event that was going on inside and the people that were enjoying it. I left the bag with gifts with a friendly smiling doorman at the artist entrance. He obviously had received lots of gifts that night since he immediately understood my purpose. When I walked to the theatre, I'd been afraid that I would feel ashamed and ridiculous giving the presents. Luckily I just felt relieved and happy and merry. Life is so amazingly colourful when you leave shame behind you.

Then I went into town. As I'd never been in Italy at the end of december, I loved watching all the people moving through the city on this turbulent last night of the year. The streets were crowded and noisy, people wore funny hats and festive clothing in spite of the cold. There were many salesman selling sparkling gadgets and warm blankets and lots of young guys throwing fire crackers on the ground and towards the passers-by. I was exchanging text messages with a group of my closest friends who were passing the turn of the year in a cabin in Limburg (south of Holland). It was very funny. I felt like a news reporter telling the country people at home what was happening in the big city. Piazza Duomo was incredible. I'm used to anarchy on New Years Eve because I'm from Holland with its mass public celebration of the turn of the turn, but I hadn't seen or heard anything like this yet. Probably 'cause I usually avoid being in the centre on these kind of events. It seemed like war. Chaotic movements, deavening sounds, bousterous lightnings everywhere. Once there was a powerful explosion of firework that i felt in my whole body because of the air displacement.

I ended up on more quiet and friendly Piazza San Lorenzo where I stayed until midnight watching and singing along with a euphoric gospel choir from Orlando that celebrated their love for life and Jesus together with the receptive spectators. I would never had thought I'd have such joy spending a New Years Eve on my own out on the streets of a foreign city. Thanks again to Mika who causes us to do things that we've never done

Now I'm off to spend my last day in Florence, starting with a second visit of the gorgious Museo Archeologico. If I ever learn how to upload pictures on this site I will post some pictures of the beautiful works of art that are in there. No one should miss those.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 10

It's januari 3 and I'm still in Florence. Having the time of my life these past week, wandering around in this vibrant city with all it's historical and contemporaly highlights.

On New Years day I visited Fiesole, the little town, situated near Mount Ceceri, where Leonardo da Vinci did his flying experiments. It was a sunny misty day and the views on hazy Florence were breathtaking.

I felt in awe of the amazing miracles of nature and of mankind and very grateful to Mika that he had caused me to do this trip. If it wasn't for attending his symphonic concerts, I would never have been in Florence on my own. Traveling alone can has great advantages because you have the time and space to follow your own intuition and goals without being distracted by the needs of other people. In earlier days I used to be lonesome sometimes when I did this or I felt selfconscious thinking people would feel pity me cause I was without compagny. Lately though I feel free and unhibited and I thank Mika for this change. His music, voice and way of living have given me the strength to follow my own wishes without caring about what other people think of me.

This is a long introduction to my report of the concert. However I can be brief about that: I wasn't there. Although I had a ticket for both concert and diner, I gave it away -that's another story- and I walked around Florence on New Years Eve. Again an evening with memorable experiences. First I wrapped up some gifts for Mika that I had brought from Amsterdam and bought in Florence. I also translated in English a beautiful dutch poem that I'd put on a card for him. Around 21.00 I went past the river Arno to the Opera. When I'd reached the venue, I spent some time watching the impressive grey building from the outside thinking about the event that was going on inside and the people that were enjoying it. I left the bag with gifts with a friendly smiling doorman at the artist entrance. He obviously had received lots of gifts that night since he immediately understood my purpose. When I walked to the theatre, I'd been afraid that I would feel ashamed and ridiculous giving the presents. Luckily I just felt relieved and happy and merry. Life is so amazingly colourful when you leave shame behind you.

Then I went into town. As I'd never been to Italy on the end of december, I loved watching all the people moving through the city on this turbulent last night of the year. The streets were crowded and noisy, people wore funny hats and festive clothing in spite of the cold. There were many salesman selling sparkling gadgets and warm blankets and lots of young guys throwing fire crackers on the ground and towards the passers-by. I was exchanging text messages with a group of my closest friends who were passing the turn of the year in a cabin in Limburg (south of Holland). It was very funny. I felt like a news reporter telling the country people at home what was happening in the big city. Piazza Duomo was incredible. I'm used to anarchy on New Years Eve because I'm from Holland with its mass public celebration of the turn of the, but I hadn't seen or heard anything like this yet. Probably 'cause I usually avoid being in the centre on these kind of events. It seemed like war. Chaotic movements, deavening sounds, bousterous lightnings everywhere. Once there was a powerful explosion of firework that i felt in my whole body because of the air displacement.

I ended up on more quiet and friendly Piazza San Lorenzo where I stayed until midnight watching and singing along with a euphoric gospel choir from Orlando that celebrated their love for life and Jesus together with the receptive spectators. I would never had thought I'd have such joy spending a New Years Eve on my own out on the streets of a foreign city. Thanks again to Mika who causes us to do things that we've never done

Now I'm off to spend my last day in Florence, starting with a second visit of the gorgious Museo Archeologico. If I ever learn how to upload pictures on this site I will post some pictures of the beautiful works of art that are in there. No one should miss those.

OMG!! I was there too. Singing and jumping like a fool hahahahah, sadly I don't know you. It was really fun.  :wink2:

• Like 1

It's januari 3 and I'm still in Florence. Having the time of my life these past week, wandering around in this vibrant city with all it's historical and contemporaly highlights.

On New Years day I visited Fiesole, the little town, situated near Mount Ceceri, where Leonardo da Vinci did his flying experiments. It was a sunny misty day and the views on hazy Florence were breathtaking.

This is a long introduction to my report of the concert. However I can be brief about that: I wasn't there. Although I had a ticket for both concert and diner, I gave it away -that's another story- and I walked around Florence on New Years Eve. Again an evening with memorable experiences. First I wrapped up some gifts for Mika that I had brought from Amsterdam and bought in Florence. I also translated in English a beautiful dutch poem that I'd put on a card for him. Around 21.00 I went past the river Arno to the Opera. When I'd reached the venue, I spent some time watching the impressive grey building from the outside thinking about the event that was going on inside and the people that were enjoying it. I left the bag with gifts with a friendly smiling doorman at the artist entrance. He obviously had received lots of gifts that night since he immediately understood my purpose. When I walked to the theatre, I'd been afraid that I would feel ashamed and ridiculous giving the presents. Luckily I just felt relieved and happy and merry. Life is so amazingly colourful when you leave shame behind you.

Then I went into town. As I'd never been to Italy on the end of december, I loved watching all the people moving through the city on this turbulent last night of the year. The streets were crowded and noisy, people wore funny hats and festive clothing in spite of the cold. There were many salesman selling sparkling gadgets and warm blankets and lots of young guys throwing fire crackers on the ground and towards the passers-by. I was exchanging text messages with a group of my closest friends who were passing the turn of the year in a cabin in Limburg (south of Holland). It was very funny. I felt like a news reporter telling the country people at home what was happening in the big city. Piazza Duomo was incredible. I'm used to anarchy on New Years Eve because I'm from Holland with its mass public celebration of the turn of the, but I hadn't seen or heard anything like this yet. Probably 'cause I usually avoid being in the centre on these kind of events. It seemed like war. Chaotic movements, deavening sounds, bousterous lightnings everywhere. Once there was a powerful explosion of firework that i felt in my whole body because of the air displacement.

Wow I love your review a lot. I agree, it's amazing the things we do thanks to Mika, and "Life is so amazingly colourful when you leave shame behind you.". Couldn't agree more. I can understand what you were feeling very well. I'm happy you felt that way and had a great time on New Year's Eve. Thanks for sharing with us! Florence really is a magnificent city, enjoy your last day there.
  • Like 2

OMG!! I was there too. Singing and jumping like a fool hahahahah, sadly I don't know you. It was really fun. :wink2:

well, we've sort of met each other now since we've danced into 2017 at the same place and in the same happy mood. Maybe we'll meet again (don't know where, don't know when lalala) at another Mika pelgrimage and then we might even get better acquainted. Have a nice start of the new year dreaming about wonderful Florence and almost just as (or even more, that depends on my mood) wonderful Mika. Edited by Pascale

Thank you so much for the videos!!!!!!!!  :hug:  :wub:

The concert was the food for my soul and it filled me with the energy that I will need for 2 months of exams. I am truly so grateful that I was able to be there (with Ma.Kot) and meet some of you :thumb_yello:  

As I failed the flute entrance exams, the classical or symphonical music still means the world to me. Joining two of my favourite music genres to one concert was just an unique experience I will NEVER forget. Mika's voice was really beautiful, the orchestra so professional and I really liked the number of them. SO many! :das:  Even though whole concert was epic, my favourites were Heroes, The origin of love, Any other world (I don't know why, but it made me cry) and the Underwater at the end  :swoon:  It was a magical end of the year and I hope that this one will be as good. 

• Like 7

Wow I love your review a lot. I agree, it's amazing the things we do thanks to Mika, and "Life is so amazingly colourful when you leave shame behind you.". Couldn't agree more. I can understand what you were feeling very well. I'm happy you felt that way and had a great time on New Year's Eve. Thanks for sharing with us! Florence really is a magnificent city, enjoy your last day there.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like the repost and recognize my feelings. I read you had a great time yourself at the first concert. Happy to hear that.

I had a wonderful last day in Florence. Saw -among other miracles of art- the Sarcophagus of the Amaons, the Idolino of Pesaro, the Francois Vase and took a million pictures in The Museo Archeologico. In the afternoon I applied for membership of the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale Firenze. I felt so initiated when I sat in the huge stately reading hall among lots of young students. So now I really have to come back soon. Actually I'm sure I will. I fell in love with this city and country all over again. Might have been Italian in a past life. My name (Renate) hints at that anyway;-).

• Like 1

I came back to reality after two wonderful evenings in Florence with my family and my friends!! ❤

I adored the two concerts but I think that the second was more compelling!! :)

The public involvement but also the chorus and the symphony orchestra involvement have made incredible the gig!! At the end we have choreographed Underwater all together!! ❤

My pics about the concert and the new year's eve dinner in the theatre: :)

post-25071-0-62760500-1483527421_thumb.png

post-25071-0-47027900-1483527441_thumb.png

post-25071-0-35627400-1483527461_thumb.png

post-25071-0-36415500-1483527480_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-97524000-1483527503_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-00762300-1483527531_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-78234500-1483527544_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-38693500-1483527583_thumb.png

post-25071-0-99220900-1483527608_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-73108900-1483527646_thumb.png

post-25071-0-42736000-1483527664_thumb.png

post-25071-0-13444700-1483527679_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-24096400-1483527710_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-06444200-1483527742_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-32473700-1483527752_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-50364600-1483527806_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-32824900-1483527831_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-28804600-1483527853_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-31945400-1483527878_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-01440500-1483527899_thumb.png

post-25071-0-79675600-1483527911_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-78690700-1483528197_thumb.jpg

post-25071-0-08808700-1483529334_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gabry74
  • Like 7

Thank you everyone for your videos and photos! :wub:  Mine are NOT that good at all :naughty: I will post them and my review soon though.

Thanks for the compliment. I'm glad you like the repost and recognize my feelings. I read you had a great time yourself at the first concert. Happy to hear that.

I had a wonderful last day in Florence. Saw -among other miracles of art- the Sarcophagus of the Amaons, the Idolino of Pesaro, the Francois Vase and took a million pictures in The Museo Archeologico. In the afternoon I applied for membership of the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale Firenze. I felt so initiated when I sat in the huge stately reading hall among lots of young students. So now I really have to come back soon. Actually I'm sure I will. I fell in love with this city and country all over again. Might have been Italian in a past life. My name (Renate) hints at that anyway;-).

Oh yes I definitely recognized your feelings and to read about them made me joyful.
Thanks I really did have a great time! 
I loved Florence as well. When I went to the Biblioteca Nazionale Centrale it was closed, unfortunately. I wish I could have gone to the Museo Archologico too! When I go back one day I will definitely check it out :)

So - here's the report from my adventure in Florence.  I arrived alone in the middle of the beautiful day, the 29th Dec.and  found my hotel close to Piazza Santa Maria Novella.  As soon as I had got my room, I went outside in the sun, and started to explore the city center. It seemed to be so cosy and nice.  My first visit was in the church mentioned, and it's garden.  Such impressing art inside the cathedral.  Walking around was a big joy. The next morning I went to the Duomo right after the breakfast. Unfortunately it was fully booked both the last days of the year.  But I got a tic for the Campanile, and climbed the 424 steps till the top of the tower, where I got a terrific view over the city and its surroundings.   It was so great to see Florence again - I had a short visit there when I was a young interrailer, back in 1974.  Now the city was crowded with people, enjoying the lovely weather.

And this was the first day of the my main errand to the city - MIKA at the Opera!! :wub:  I arrived the restaurant close to the Opera exactly at the same time as Alba (Mikasister)  and her daughter.  We went inside, and was welcomed warmly by the Italien MFCers, who had arranged everything so well and nice!  Some of them I feel I "know" now - after meetings both in Montreal and London, but there were also a lot of new ones, and of course lots of other MFCers from many countries.  Some of them came together with husbands, friends and guests - and the athmosphere was warm and lovely.  When MIKAs music was played, some started to dance, while others just talked and enjoyed their meals. Before we left the restaurant we had a beautiful MFC 10th birthdaycake, made by a fan, I was told,  It looked great, decorated in a very "Mikaish" way, and tasted good!  Congratz to the person (s) who made it - well done! :thumb_yello:   And then it was time to find our seats inside the theatre.  It was wonderful to be there, waiting for MIKA - and of course he didn't disappoint us!! :wub:  The orchestra was fab. and the big choir out of this world!! :fisch:  Like in Montreal he started the concert with "Toyboy" - which I still think is the perfect way to do it.  MIKA seemed so happy to be there, and share his songs.  Ida and Max were great as "supporters"- and everything was directed as good as only Simon LeClerc can do.  I was so proud to see three generations among the audience, touched by MIKAs songs and speech. And the monologue was so strong, full of emotion and power.  To me it was also a new proof of MIKA as an actor :wub:  My favs. songs were Heroes, Any other world, Last Party and Origin of love.  They were all totally strong and mighty - and left me in awe, with a deep feeling of thankfulness. MIKA got several and long standing ovations, which was sooo well deserved! The audience was amazing and "demanded" MIKA back on stage several times, in the end of the concert.  After the concert we gathered together outside for some time.  We also had to say goodbye to some of the MFCers who should not be present the next night.

Back at the hotel I couldn't sleep. It had been so emotional to experience a new sinfonia pop show with my fav. singer, and it was all on repeat in my head - sound and vision so very clear and beautiful.  What a fab. night it had been!!    

The next day I again walked around in the sun in this very beautiful and charming city - along the Arno river and the famous Ponte Vecchio.  The queue outside the Uffizi gallery was so long, that I decided to buy a quided tour, which took me inside, where I could enjoy two hours of wonderful art, presented by a very clever female guide. As expected I mostly loved to "study"  the famous painting "The birth of Venus".   It was also great to see the statue of David at Piazza Della Signoria,  and Dante, at  Piazza di Santa Croce.  Everywhere there were lots of people, making photos of these famous sculptures.  I wonder how many thousands of pics there was shot these last days of 2016!  In the afternoon I also visited the Hard Rock Cafe.  As Pascale pointed out in her report, there are also advantages with travelling alone - you're free to do whatever you want,  24/7. 

In the evening I felt so extremely lucky and thankful to be able to walk inside the Opera again, for a new MIKA concert  :wub:  And by occasion I immediately met Lunari - and we could talk a while before we had to find our seats.  I was very happy to have a great view, seated in the middle of  row H.  In front of me was a family, and their 8 y.o daughter was a real MIKA fan, who knew all his songs, and could barely sit still during the performances, but sang along and "danced" while seated, so her thick pony tail was swaying both ways :naughty:  It was funny and sweet to watch, but her parents had to ask her to calm down a bit, when it became too much movements.  I also saw quite old people right around me - so our great singer really has "followers" of all ages, at least in Italy!!  The show was again very powerful and great.  In the break I enjoyed to see people buying CD's and DVD's in the hall - they obviously wanted more MIKA stuff! In the end of the show I loved that we were allowed to take part in "Underwater." After the show a little group of 4 MFCers went to the restaurant from the night before, to have something to eat, watch the fireworks outside and wish each other a Happy New Year!  It was so cosy and nice - thank you all for great company! :hug:  

The 1st of Jan was my last day in Florence.  The sun was still shining, so I had a long walk, and saw a lot of interesting and historic buildings. I also attended a ceremony in a church. Close to the Ponte Vecchio I found a painter making the most delicate paintings of the most famous places in the city.  I bought a small and lovely one, filled with "MIKA colors" - it was painted only hours before, so I felt his spirit was very clearly there  :teehee:  I will frame it and enjoy it every day, as a memory of my wonderful days in Florence.  The next morning I woke up till rain and a very grey sky.  MIKA and most of his fans had left the city,  so no wonder the sun was gone as well  ;)  The hotel receptionist totally agreed with me that this was the reason why the weather had changed so totally overnight, and that the weather again was as it normally is, at this time of the year.   The fog made it impossible for plains to take off, so we were brought with busses to Bologna, where the weather was better.  At the airport I met a South Korean fan, who could show me a pic of MIKA in the car, leaving the concert, with their flowers in his hands  :wub: Thanks for great company for some hours!  :hug: I hope you got safely back to Seoul  :wink2:  Luckily I had a late connecting flight from Amsterdam, which I reached in time.  It was great to see the city by night, from above  :) When I reached my final destination a lot of people didn't get their luggage - because of all the mess and rebooking of flights.  The luck was on my side, again, my suitcase came as one of the first, and I could hug my husband, who kindly picked me up at the airport . After 2,5 hours by car, we arrived home in the middle of the night.

Now I feel a big need to say THANK YOU to MIKA, who was the only reason why I did this trip, at this time of the year!! :wub:   Thanks also to Simon, Ida, Max, the fab. Orchestra and Choir!! :wub:   At last, but not least: Grazie mille to all the Italien MFCers who had arranged such a fab. party for all of us!! :hug:  :wub:  I'm truly thankful :wub:   Thanks a million also for great co. with all the wonderful MFCers, from all over the world - YOU ARE THE BEST :wub:   I do hope I'll meet you again some day - at a new MIKA  event. Anyway, this was a perfect way to close 2016. I'm very happy I did this trip.  Now I feel I can handle whatever 2017 brings...   

Love, love

me    

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 14

Now I feel a big need to say THANK YOU to MIKA, who was the only reason why I did this trip, at this time of the year!! :wub:   Thanks also to Simon, Ida, Max, the fab. Orchestra and Choir!! :wub:   At last, but not least: Grazie mille to all the Italien MFCers who had arranged such a fab. party for all of us!! :hug:  :wub:  I'm truly thankful :wub:   Thanks a million also for great co. with all the wonderful MFCers, from all over the world - YOU ARE THE BEST :wub:   I do hope I'll meet you again some day - at a new MIKA  event. Anyway, this was a perfect way to close 2016. I'm very happy I did this trip.  Now I feel I can handle whatever 2017 brings...   

Love, love

me    

Thank you for your report! It was a pleasure to spend some time with you in Florence. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay there, although it sounds like you had quite a few problems getting home. But all is well that ends well. I definitely hope to see you again soon!  :hug:

• Like 1

I don't have much to add to reports about the concerts that the others have written, but I just want to say that I found the experience absolutely amazing. They were my first symphonic Mika concerts, and even though I've listened to the previous ones on CD and DVD, that just can't compare to the real thing. I felt like I was transported into some other realm by Mika's voice, the orchestra and the choir. (I loved the choir! Sometimes their voices overpowered Mika's, but not in a bad way -- they just blended together perfectly.) It's hard to choose favorite songs, because I loved all of them, but if I had to choose just one, it would be Heroes.

Like others have already mentioned, the main difference between both concerts was that on the 30th they did Grace Kelly again at the end, and on the 31st they repeated Underwater (while asking us to sing along). I don't think repeating Grace Kelly was planned in advance: the applause was so enthusiastic that Mika (and the others) had to return to the stage three times, and it was probably then that they decided to do an extra performance. Underwater on the 31st was definitely planned though. I loved that everyone seemed really into it: not just Mika and the audience, but also Simon Leclerc, the orchestra and the choir, as they were clapping and waving too. 

Last but not least, I was really happy to meet so many MFCers (some again and some for the first time). 2016 was full of Mika for me, so it was only fitting that I spent the end of it in the company of the Mika family!  :group_hug:

Edited by Lunari
  • Like 11

As everyone already said,it was a fabulous night  :wub:  I was among the lucky ones who attended both nights,and both concerts have been astonishing,but the last one had some little extra special details. Maybe it was because of the festive vibe or Mika's mood,I have no idea,but the performance of every single song became so intense that I am sure sometimes I stopped breathing. Especially at Happy Ending. It was the most powerful performance I've ever heard,I was amazed that he could still go on and continue the concert after this moment  :wub:

Another mind-blowing moment was Heroes,this song it is just perfect with an orchestra and choir,so different from the recorded version! I loved to see both nights people around me being speechless and fascinated after this performance. 

It was a night full of many stunning moments,got goosebumps again and again,for me there's nothing better than these symphonic events  :wub2:  I hope we will get more in the future,I would love to see this kind of concert in an old classical theater like Como again,that is the perfect type of venue,imo. Every detail matters: the golden details,the architectural shape of the balconies,the obscure light,everything is made to create a fantastical world,it's like a visual overture  :)

I also want to add that I loved the gala dinner after the concert,it was a very nice atmosphere,lovely people,and very good music. It was the first time I spent NYE on Mika's music  :teehee:  I was afraid there will be some picky grumpy pretentious figures around us,but it turned out into a big MFC party!  :cheers:   :pbjt:   Too bad these moments last too little time,but there's always next time  :crossed:

• Like 14

Thank you for your report! It was a pleasure to spend some time with you in Florence. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the rest of your stay there, although it sounds like you had quite a few problems getting home. But all is well that ends well. I definitely hope to see you again soon!  :hug:

:) Thanks - the same to you - I'm very happy that we could share hours, and talk!  :hug: Yes, for some time I was a bit afraid that I would loose my connecting flight in A'dam.  But when everything went well, I prefer to think about the bus tour between Florence and Bologna as a bonus.  This way I could see a bit more of Italy, during the app. 2 hrs tour, instead of just waiting for my next flight at Schiphol... :wink2: 

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

I love reading all your reviews!! Thanks for sharing :)

I knew it was foggy on the 1st of January in Florence (when I left in the morning in bus, on my way to Milan I saw it was already foggy through the windows, and then my friends who were still in Florence told me about the weather) but I didn't think about the fact that it would cause delayed flights :o

And yes there was such a long line waiting to enter the Uffizi gallery... I gave up and visited the city instead but when I come back one day I will definitely take a look.

It's actually weird to think we were all in the same room at the opera a week ago and that now we are all communicating through screens... Sorry it's 4am and I am getting all emotional I guess  :naughty: Especially because I have just finished writing my review and it reminded me of the amazing time I had...

Anyway I (finally!) posted my own review: you can read it here

My pictures here: Mika - Sinfonia Pop - Florence - 30 & 31 /12/2016

31279822374_c9a1421d96_b.jpg

And here is a video of Mika leaving in his car on the 31st (it's pretty shaky I'm sorry)

Edited by Wildfire
fixed Flickr url
  • Like 6