Hello, I present myself.

BigChiara96

Hello, my name is Chiara and I live in Bari (Italy).

I follow Mika since 2008 and he has literally saved my life.

My life and the bond that I have with Mika is very complicated (but very informative), and if you care to know I'll I can write (in Italian) in the comments;)

I follow him from almost nine years but I managed to see him only this year (twice) and you can understand what a thrill for me was when I saw him sing at the Petruzzelli theater in Bari the first time.

My hobby is photography and I leave you a photo I took at Molfetta concert on June 24 (the second time I saw Mika).

I hope to tie much with you and to meet you as soon as possible to enter me too in this family <3

P.S.: Sorry for my English AHAHAHAHAHAH

post-33161-0-12656400-1483295819_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Ciao,Chiara! Welcome to MFC,enjoy the forum! I hope we will get more pictures of Mika from you in the future,and don't worry,your English is fine! :)

Here is a link that leads directly to all photos taken by me during the concert.
This is my photo page.
If you like the photos I'd appreciate if you put a LIKE to my page  :P

Then if you would like to use the photos, you can tag the page on facebook and on instagram?

Thanks.

Hi Chiara, I'm Gabriella and I live in Piedmont, nice to meet you!! Welcome to the MFC and happy new year!! Non ti preoccupare per il tuo Inglese e ti aspettiamo anche nel Thread italiano... ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29864-italian-thread-xvii-parte/page-262:)

PS: C'ero anche io al Petruzzelli di Bari ed è stato fantastico!! ❤

Hi Chiara, I'm Gabriella and I live in Piedmont, nice to meet you!! Welcome to the MFC and happy new year!! Non ti preoccupare per il tuo Inglese e ti aspettiamo anche nel Thread italiano... ;)

http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/29864-italian-thread-xvii-parte/page-262 :)

PS: C'ero anche io al Petruzzelli di Bari ed è stato fantastico!! ❤

Ciao Gabri, ci sono nel Thread italiano  ;)  Ti ho vista al Petruzzelli ma non ti conoscevo... 

I hope to understand as soon as possible how does this fan club work because I would be more operational as possible and I would meet people as possible to make friends around the world  :mikadas:

• Like 1

Hi Chiara,

I'm Myriam, from Rome, hope to meet you this year!!

Have fun here on MFC!!

Hello Myriam. You're the girl who does live on Periscope? At the concert in Molfetta, while waiting before heading under the stage, I was next to you when you made the direct AHAHAHAHAHAH.

Nice to meet you and I hope, one day in this 2017, to meet you during some event.

Hi !!! Benvenuta n'el MFC !

Ciao Gabri, ci sono nel Thread italiano  ;)  Ti ho vista al Petruzzelli ma non ti conoscevo... 

I hope to understand as soon as possible how does this fan club work because I would be more operational as possible and I would meet people as possible to make friends around the world  :mikadas:

Browse on the MFC it's easy, If you'll have some problems, ask away!!

You'll know and meet lot of people!! :)

Hello, my name is Chiara and I live in Bari (Italy).
I follow Mika since 2008 and he has literally saved my life.
My life and the bond that I have with Mika is very complicated (but very informative), and if you care to know I'll I can write (in Italian) in the comments;)

I follow him from almost nine years but I managed to see him only this year (twice) and you can understand what a thrill for me was when I saw him sing at the Petruzzelli theater in Bari the first time.

My hobby is photography and I leave you a photo I took at Molfetta concert on June 24 (the second time I saw Mika).

I hope to tie much with you and to meet you as soon as possible to enter me too in this family <3

P.S.: Sorry for my English AHAHAHAHAHAH

Ciao Chiara, welcome to the MFC  :bye:

Hope you're gonna have a lot of fun here :D