Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

Mika retweeted:

.@mikasounds has just been awarded with the best ENTERTAINMENT #RDO17 for his show “Stasera CasaMika”. Bravo! @RaiDue #Rosedor

Media preview

and

Erano 30 anni che un programma italiano non vinceva il @RosedOr. Grazie @RaiDue e @mikasounds! @mikamusic_it #RDO17 ⭐️⭐️⭐️ Stasera #CasaMika

(Translation:  It's been 30 years since an Italian programme won the @RosedOr. Thanks @RaiDue and @mikasounds! @mikamusic_it️ ️⭐️#RDO17 ⭐⭐ Tonight #CasaMika)

A little earlier Mika shared a video on insta (that he shared to Twitter) of him on a train wearing headphones, dancing and clapping along to a mix of his new single!! He must’ve deleted it pretty quickly though 😭😵

29 minutes ago, ItsMichaeeel said:

A little earlier Mika shared a video on insta (that he shared to Twitter) of him on a train wearing headphones, dancing and clapping along to a mix of his new single!! He must’ve deleted it pretty quickly though 😭😵

The video has been recorded & shared by fans on Twitter, apparently Mika wasn't quick enough. :naughty:  

I could imagine that either the single was a joke (tho in that case he could repost the video with a different text) or the other person speaking doesn't want their voice shared online to millions of ppl. Or it's because you can hear music in the background, although very muted... if that's indeed from his headphones and is his new single, then maybe he finds it too dangerous that someone could put that barely audible sound through some filters to make a distorted snippet of his new song available to the public. :dunno:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, mellody said:

Or it's because you can hear music in the background, although very muted... if that's indeed from his headphones and is his new single, then maybe he finds it too dangerous that someone could put that barely audible sound through some filters to make a distorted snippet of his new song available to the public. :dunno:

I think this is the reason, you can hear it's his voice in that song.

44 minutes ago, ItsMichaeeel said:

Found someone’s recording of it on Instagram, would I be in trouble if I shared it here?? 🙈

I haven't spoken about it with the other mods, but in my personal opinion the fact that Mika deleted the video means he doesn't want it all over the web. So I'd recommend not to post it here, at least not for the public. If someome wants to find it, it isn't that hard to find on Twitter & Instagram. ;)

• Like 3

I didn't realize it was possible to hear the song but if so that's probably the reason he deleted it. I was wondering why, saw it quickly and and thought it's very cute. Hope we will get real teasers soon.