Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

42 minutes ago, Anditwassummer said:

t's #whenivebeengregory  not wheniwasgregory.

Don't worry! Someone collected all the tweets until last night and created a little book. They will give it to Mika after the recording of the show tonight. And I'm sure they'll mention that people are still writing with this hashtag!

I am glad Mika will get a nice book but I have been also moved by the hashtag and hate to see someone who could benefit from it go to a dead end.  And doesn't he look a bit foolish sending people to the wrong place?  

Here's a problem, and there are worse, too many good ideas not enough solid follow through.

I feel its too bad.  But it's my own fault for forgetting the reality of the entertainment business.  Oh well.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anditwassummer said:

And doesn't he look a bit foolish sending people to the wrong place?  

Don't worry, many people commented writing both #, so anyone can find the right way in my opinion! :wink2:

And I don't think he's fool, just a bit clumsy :teehee:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Siri said:

Don't worry, many people commented writing both #, so anyone can find the right way in my opinion! :wink2:

And I don't think he's fool, just a bit clumsy :teehee:

Yes, I think the same! Many people are reading the messages both on twitter and on instagram (there are lots now with both hashtags). And others will discover more about Gregory when there will be subtitles. He probably corrected the little mistake with tenses without thinking (because there was one, I guess? I make mistakes with foreign languages too). 

• Like 1

He was right in the middle of the rehearsals in the studio, so probably being focused on many things at the same time. Anyway, it's important that he noticed the idea of the hashtag, and appreciated it :thumb_yello:

• Like 6

SE UN BAMBINO PER SUA FORTUNA, NASCE IN UNA CASA BELLA, PIENA DI SOLE, DOVE NON C’È GUERRA, COME SONO TANTE NOSTRE CASE QUI IN OCCIDENTE, ALLORA LO DOBBIAMO ACCOGLIERE, DOBBIAMO DIRE...

“CIAO! ORA SEI A CASA. GUARDA, QUELLA È LA PORTA, PUOI ENTRARE E PUOI USCIRE, MA NOI NON TI CACCEREMO MAI. SEI IL BENVENUTO, TI VA DI DIVENTARE GRANDE?”

Google translator

Spoiler

IF A CHILD FOR HER FATHER, YOU GET IN A BEAUTIFUL HOUSE, FULL OF SUN, WHERE THERE IS NO WAR, AS WE ARE OUR CASES HERE IN THE WEST, WHERE WE WANT TO HAVE, WE CAN SAY ...

"HELLO! ARE YOU AT HOME NOW. WATCH, WHICH IS THE DOOR, YOU CAN ENTER AND MAKE OUT, BUT WE DO NOT CALL NEVER. WISH YOU WOULD BECOME GREAT? "