DutchAnnie

Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

I've never really thought of Mika as a fox.  When he was younger he reminded me of a big puppy though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

How much alcohol is there during this The Voice recording tonight? I’m starting to wonder 

:lmfao:

(the Florent Pagny one has disappeared... :fisch:)

Edited by Evilbean
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, silver said:

I've never really thought of Mika as a fox.  When he was younger he reminded me of a big puppy though.

Oh well - the fox is curious and smart, running to and from, wild and free - I think there are similarities :lmfao:

Btw, do you know the story about "Alya the fox" - saved from a furfarm as small, growing up with Silje - and became  like a dog...:blush-anim-cl: 

Love, love

me

11 hours ago, Evilbean said:

How much alcohol is ther during this The Voice recording tonight? I’m starting to wonder 

:lmfao:

(the Florent Pagny one has disappeared... :fisch:)

I think he doesn't need alcohol to do such things :lmfao: just a fervid imagination and joy, like a child :naughty:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Siri said:

I think he doesn't need alcohol to do such things :lmfao: just a fervid imagination and joy, like a child :naughty:

Indeed I don’t think he needs anything to be crazy, but I think the alcohol is responsible for posting the crazyness on instagram ahah

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

41 minutes ago, Evilbean said:

Indeed I don’t think he needs anything to be crazy, but I think the alcohol is responsible for posting the crazyness on instagram ahah

And then delete them :lmfao:

• Haha 1

On 17/11/2017 at 7:25 PM, Poisonyoulove said:

Did anyone have, by chance, saved this photo? I didn't make in time to see it before it was deleted

As Zazie is this year's godmother for the téléthon ,this picture probably means Mika will be on french tv on december 8th

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, carafon said:

As Zazie is this year's godmother for the téléthon ,this picture probably means Mika will be on french tv on december 8th

The dancer tagging /téléthon/:thumb_yello:

• Like 3