Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

4 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Thanks Alba! :blush-anim-cl: I had -17 C this morning, and the landscape is totally loaded with new snow.  It's like living in a Christmas card, for the time being...:wink2: I hope MIKA will enjoy his Swiss stay...:wub2:

Love, love

me 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, mamiam said:

Thanks Alba! :blush-anim-cl: I had -17 C this morning, and the landscape is totally loaded with new snow.  It's like living in a Christmas card, for the time being...:wink2: I hope MIKA will enjoy his Swiss stay...:wub2:

Love, love

me 

Dedicated to you :hug:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

Dedicated to you :hug:

:wub2: Aawww - thank you so much, very sweet of you! :hug:

It looks like there's very little snow, from the last pic :shocked: MIKA should come to us instead ...:naughty:

Love, love

me

5 hours ago, tiibet said:

He's sharing very cute videos from Switzerland! What is he doing there? He's there just for fun? He does things for fun? 

Yeah, to relax. Yesterday cross-country skiing, today snowshoeing.

Have a good glance for the T-shirt Eriko! :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

Maybe he's there for a private gig or something. I mean it's not his official summer holiday or birthday or Christmas Day so it's hard to imagine he's there only for skiing :naughty: Anyway, I love seeing videos of Mika in the middle of snow, he does look relaxed :wub:

Edit: I noticed only now the earlier pic was from 2016. Maybe he is there just to meet people and spend some time? That would be amazing! It gives me stress to only think how much he works, lol! 

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, tiibet said:

Maybe he's there for a private gig or something. I mean it's not his official summer holiday or birthday or Christmas Day so it's hard to imagine he's there only for skiing :naughty: Anyway, I love seeing videos of Mika in the middle of snow, he does look relaxed :wub:

Edit: I noticed only now the earlier pic was from 2016. Maybe he is there just to meet people and spend some time? That would be amazing! It gives me stress to only think how much he works, lol! 

Normally he planned to rest for the Christmas holidays.

Same as you Nina, I agree to give him a prescription for rest this week, I'm stressed to see him work so much; even for a hyperactive person, it's not very good.
Anyway, what does he recover quickly, he has a good pretty little face on the videos! :wub2: