Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

I just want to tell UK fans that I asked, on Twitter, if the car ad would be on UK TV, and they replied that it wouldn't. Since I don't have many followers, not many would have seen the Tweet to me, so I came to post on here that we won't see the ad on UK TV.

I just want to tell UK fans that I asked, on Twitter, if the car ad would be on UK TV, and they replied that it wouldn't. Since I don't have many followers, not many would have seen the Tweet to me, so I came to post on here that we won't see the ad on UK TV.

I'm very sorry about that Mari :hug: , but I love the  "It's not about who you are, or your fancy Peugeot" customized lyric  :lmfao:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I can't understand he says nothing about London when he said about the terrorists attacks in Paris or the earthquakes in Italy :sad: He's always aware of the news and what happpens in thwe world :dunno:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mikasister said:

I can't understand he says nothing about London when he said about the terrorists attacks in Paris or the earthquakes in Italy :sad: He's always aware of the news and what happpens in thwe world :dunno:

He can be simply focused on his work, the Peugeot tweet is kind of business related anyway. What happened in London must be upsetting, it's his home town after all. Sigh. So many scary things these days. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Mikasister said:

I'm sure he will, one way or another - maybe with a new song, like he did after the terrible attacks at the underground stations in 2005, which let to "Relax". It must be so scary  to have this terror right "outside your door" ! :sneaky2: Me and my husband walked across this Westminster Bridge, after visiting London Eye, during our trip to see MIKA in Hyde Park, June 2015.  The world has become totally mad...:annoyed_h4h:

Love, love

me

Edited by mamiam
  • Like 4

If I may say so, my opinion is that today's tweet was planned by Peugeot , but Mika must be in a creating bubble right now, in his studio, staying totallly away from the outside world. If he had known what had happened I believe he would have reacted yesterday on twitter, and whenever he comes out of his studio, he will certainly react on twitter and maybe write a song about it as Mamiam said. 

Edited by crazyaboutmika
  • Like 5

I can't understand why this tweeting thing is such an issue. London is his home and I'm sure he is as upset as anyone about what happened there. He has never been really systematic with his tweets and if he is in the studio it should be good news for all of us?

• Like 16

1 hour ago, tiibet said:

I can't understand why this tweeting thing is such an issue. London is his home and I'm sure he is as upset as anyone about what happened there. He has never been really systematic with his tweets and if he is in the studio it should be good news for all of us?

You've almost taken the words right off my mouth. Whatever his reasons for staying silent, it's not of our business and we should respect it.

• Like 16

5 hours ago, tiibet said:

I can't understand why this tweeting thing is such an issue.

Because some people's only business it's to make dramas from anything? :dunno:

Anyway,I agree with @cathouzouf ,he may have his reasons and I don't see how or why we should judge that.

• Like 10

9 hours ago, krysady said:

Because some people's only business it's to make dramas from anything? :dunno:

Anyway,I agree with @cathouzouf ,he may have his reasons and I don't see how or why we should judge that.

I don't see why it's making a drama if someone  wonders why Mika didn't comment on the London attack. I hadn't noticed that he didn't but it's true. He usually comments on news like this. It's no drama to notice that and to wonder why he doesn't. There might be an implication in the original post that it is uncaring of Mika not to comment on the event. I don't agree with that (possible) opinion although I agree that his silence is a bit out of character. But there could be a million reasons why he didn't comment so I have no judgement on his action.

However I find no offense in people that do think it's uncaring and I see no reason to jump on them. We write down  (positive) judgements about his actions all the time, so why not also write down and discuss negative judgements.

But let's start with a question. Do you think it's uncaring, Mikasister, or are you just (without any judgement) wondering why Mika didn't tweet about it?

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, Pascale said:

I don't see why it's making a drama if someone  wonders why Mika didn't comment on the London attack. Personally I hadn't noticed that he didn't but it's true. He usually comments on news like this. It's no drama to notice that and to wonder why he doesn't. There might be an implication in the original post that it is uncaring of Mika not to comment on the event. I don't agree with that (possible) opinion although I agree that his silence is a bit out of character. But there could be a million reasons why he didn't comment so I have no judgement on his action.

However I find no offense in people that do think it's uncaring and I see no reason to jump on them. We write down  (positive) judgements about his actions all the time, so why not also write down negative judgements.

But let's start with a question. Do you think it's uncaring, Mikasister, or are you just (without any judgement) wondering why Mika didn't tweet about it?

It is simply that, with any drama, as some ppl think. 

Edited by Mikasister

2 minutes ago, Mikasister said:

It is simply that, with any drama, as some ppl think. 

thanks. I think your answer clarifies the discussion, Yes it's a bit strange but as some people suggested he might be caught up in his work or in other things. Or maybe it's so close that he finds it difficult to comment on it. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Pascale said:

But there could be a million reasons why he didn't comment so I have no judgement on his action.

Exactly that was my point.

Probably you missed the whole drama and critics from Twitter yesterday,he was even blamed for not tweeting about one year since Brussels :blink:  Like Nina said,I have no idea how he's managing his account and what his reasons might be, I am only happy he is working at new music :thumb_yello:

• Like 2

6 hours ago, krysady said:

Exactly that was my point.

Probably you missed the whole drama and critics from Twitter yesterday,he was even blamed for not tweeting about one year since Brussels :blink:  Like Nina said,I have no idea how he's managing his account and what his reasons might be, I am only happy he is working at new music :thumb_yello:

You're right. I completely missed the Twitter discussion. So I jumped too quickly to the conclusion that the comments about the drama etc. were a reaction on the posts of Mikasister. I should have asked first if that was the case. Difficult thing communication. Especially when there are so many channels nowadays. Thanks for putting me straight. Anyway I'm glad that I missed the whole "drama" on twitter. Have safed my energy for cleaning my house and balcony. The weather was wonderful.

By the way, I still think that people are fully entitled (and shouldn't be discouraged) to comment (negatively) on Mika not remarking on the London attack (or Brussel). He makes it our business by tweeting regularly. If you speak out in the public domain, you can expect other people judging your words and behaviour in that communication field. Come to think of it: this subject (what are the effects of silence  about a subject that you usually comment on?) could be quite interesting. It would just be nice if the reactions were polite and well formulated.. 

Well now, I'm off working in my garden. Still wonderful weather in Amsterdam. A bit cold but very sunny.

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Pascale said:

I don't see why it's making a drama if someone  wonders why Mika didn't comment on the London attack. I hadn't noticed that he didn't but it's true. He usually comments on news like this. It's no drama to notice that and to wonder why he doesn't. There might be an implication in the original post that it is uncaring of Mika not to comment on the event. I don't agree with that (possible) opinion although I agree that his silence is a bit out of character. But there could be a million reasons why he didn't comment so I have no judgement on his action.

However I find no offense in people that do think it's uncaring and I see no reason to jump on them. We write down  (positive) judgements about his actions all the time, so why not also write down and discuss negative judgements.

No it's no drama to notice it and maybe wonder it. I did notice he didn't tweet about it and was also wondering where he might be that moment and hoped everything is well for him. I mean well generally in life and well remembering there was a terrorist attack close to his home. But you know, he is not systematic with his tweets (which I have always liked because it gives an impression he is also tweeting himself even there's occasional promotion) and we just need to wait and hope all is fine, maybe he will tweet later something about the girls or the studio. 

Still, a lot of people accused him about it and there was no question, they were totally implying he was uncaring. How could he not care if people die near his home?? And generally, he does wrong not tweeting and wrong tweeting (because he tweets there and not here) and wrong if doesn't tweet on anniversary but especially if he tweets on someone else's anniversary. "No excuses". Lol. Sometimes I just wonder how he can breath (people demanding something all the time in every direction).

Edited by tiibet
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Pascale said:

You're right. I completely missed the Twitter discussion. So I jumped too quickly to the conclusion that the comments about the drama etc. were a reaction on the posts of Mikasister. I should have asked first if that was the case. Difficult thing communication. Especially when there are so many channels nowadays. Thanks for putting me straight. Anyway I'm glad that I missed the whole "drama" on twitter. Have safed my energy for cleaning my house and balcony. The weather was wonderful.

By the way, I still think that people are fully entitled (and shouldn't be discouraged) to comment (negatively) on Mika not remarking on the London attack (or Brussel). He makes it our business by tweeting regularly. If you speak out in the public domain, you can expect other people judging your words and behaviour in that communication field. Come to think of it: this subject (what are the effects of silence  about a subject that you usually comment on?) could be quite interesting. It would just be nice if the reactions were polite and well formulated.. 

Well now, I'm off working in my garden. Still wonderful weather in Amsterdam. A bit cold but very sunny.

I didnt see any drama on twitter, at least in my timeline. Just a few comments from an "old" Mika fan being sad about Mika saying nothing about the London attacks, comments I'm agree. And for me I just was surprised and found it strange  his silence about that issue when he wrote about other terrorists attacks in other places he loves that's all. And  I leave the discussion beacuse who's making the drama now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pascale said:

It would just be nice if the reactions were polite and well formulated.. 

That's what I meant. You are right,communication it is difficult through online channels :) 

Anyway,you did better yesterday taking advantage of the lovely weather,there will always be another dramas in the future,don't worry :teehee:  Enjoy your sunny day :bye:

• Like 1