Mikasounds, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Updates - 2017

DutchAnnie

17 hours ago, tiibet said:

Sometimes I just wonder how he can breath (people demanding something all the time in every direction).

Yes, it's a pity, this is a result of fame. A heavy burden to bear. It reminds me of this song of Jesus Christ Superstar.

It seems difficult not to become cynical, distant, depressed or a victim when you're a star. 

Edited by Pascale
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Marilyn Mastin said:

Why am I suddenly, not allowed to 'like' any posts? I've been a member here since 2007 and always been polite and courteous. I don't understand it at all.

Marilyn, it may be a quirk of the new software upgrade - I will check it out

• Like 1

On March 23, 2017 at 0:28 PM, Mikasister said:

I can't understand he says nothing about London when he said about the terrorists attacks in Paris or the earthquakes in Italy :sad: He's always aware of the news and what happpens in thwe world :dunno:

Profligate !

9 hours ago, Marilyn Mastin said:

Why am I suddenly, not allowed to 'like' any posts? I've been a member here since 2007 and always been polite and courteous. I don't understand it at all.

It happens to me as well Mari; I get tons of pop ups saying that I'm not allowed to like posts , then I find out I did like the post but not always, anyway you can be sure it's a bug and it will be fixed soon I hope. Before the upgrade I used to run out of votes when I liked a lot of posts, but now I get those pop ups once in a while, not every night and it's not related to me liking too many posts because sometimes I get them the first time I try to like.

Edited by crazyaboutmika

4 hours ago, krysady said:

I see she did liked my post  #153 though :dunno:

4 hours ago, silver said:

Marilyn, it may be a quirk of the new software upgrade - I will check it out

I get those pop ups too (a lot) but my likes show most of the times I get them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dcdeb said:

Except that the link goes to the show he did on 28 March 2016 instead of 2017. :doh:

I did notice after your tweet. Ohhh that man, maybe it wasnt him who did it but his team. Anyway, thanks, Deb! :thumb_yello: